Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party (42262 Views)

Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka / BREAKING: Dogara Wins In Bauchi, Retains House Of Reps Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by KingFrank01: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2023
Ceenachi:
We refuse to vote him ,we want him to continue singing, let him keep entertaining us with music grin
wetin u smoke grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Truthshscrazy: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2023
Nonsense .When Omoluabis are there.😏😏😏 Frustate him back to Benue and Kogi state. Let the Attah go and represent Kogi and Benue Federal Constituency. Woke yorubas Keep Voting until strangers overtake the land. Una mumu never do

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Truthshscrazy: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2023
tamdun:

who is attah?
cool Omo Kogi state. grin
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Konjiboii: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2023
God is not a partial God and doesn't do favorites. While you are talking all this one same God favoured the other nigga, everything na turn by turn.
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Angrygoat: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2023
U r now going to be poorer.hahahaha
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2023
QozzyBrown:
If we look at it critically, it can be concluded that the Obedient family are mostly Hypocrite.

I thought you guys said you don't vote party, that you only vote personalty.

Though, I don't care whoever wins any election (Even the recent presidential election) because I know they are all the same.

And I expect nothing different from them all.

So, it won't be as if I am pained about the just concluded election.

But my point is, if we are to be sincere, I know we'll all agree that BANKY W has contributed more value to this country than the MAN you all voted for.

Just because he is in the PDP doesn't erase all his efforts and contributions to this country.

But you didn't vote for him because he doesn't belong to your party.

Seriously

How are you guys different from the PDP and the APC supporters who vote for BAT & ATIKU because they they love their political parties??

Tell me.

And you guys will be saying "eehn, you want to take back this country from the old, corrupt guys.

Isn't it the same pit you guys are going into?

Oya tell us
Are you guys really trying to save this country or you guys just want a new party to take over from PDAPC to continue the looting.

I have two questions for you:

Do you know the man who won the HOR seat over Bankole Wellington?

If you do know him, can you be honest enough to spell out how Banky W has impacted on his constituency well enough above the other fellow, for the electorates to have voted him instead? Like, between Banky W and the LP fellow, who has reached out more to the indigenes in that constituency?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Adesuwa has been dragging this man down ever since she came into his life.

Miscarriage, barreness, failed businesses and political ambition.

Can you just shut up your filthy gutter mouth?

You guys don’t know when to stop joking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by hypernikao(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2023
grin grin grin wetin be this?
Faber:
Wetin him one talk, others dey campaign he dey suck Adesuwa breast and toto,...you no fit please woman 💯 and still achieve your goals as a man in this life..

Look at the likes of Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Wike, Buhari, Tinubu etc, if them tell you how many nights these men no dey stay with their wives you go know say their wives are single moms..

To achieve great things, man must leave his comfort zone and enter street
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2023
Rubbish.
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2023
QozzyBrown:
If we look at it critically, it can be concluded that the Obedient family are mostly Hypocrite.

Though, I don't care whoever wins any election (Even the recent presidential election) because I know they are all the same.

But my point is, if we are to be sincere, I know we'll all agree that BANKY W has contributed more value to this country than the MAN you all voted for.

Just because he is in the PDP doesn't erase all his efforts and contributions to this country.

Seriously

How are you guys different from the PDP and the APC supporters who vote for BAT & ATIKU because they they love their political parties??

Tell me.

And you guys will be saying "eehn, you want to take back this country from the old, corrupt guys.

Oya tell us
Are you guys really trying to save this country or you guys just want a new party to take over from PDAPC to continue the looting.

Sometimes I come here to read a lot of tripe and wonder what kind of faulty premises that abounds human thinking. At the bolded how has Banky contributed more than Attah? or is it because Banky is more popular? this is a man that engaged in health outreach, engage in every humanitarian services, reach out door to door to most of his electorates, campaign vigorously like his life depends on it and God crowned his effort by making PO effect and wave gave him victory but No you have to discount his effort simply because your MCM was defeated. Banky is a cool guy and I have no issues with his personality but sometime get off your bias and see things objectively. That man is the only contestant I was able to see twice within space of 6 months canvassing votes aggressively during my stint in Ajah but No all his efforts should be in vain because Banky is in ballot paper.

You can extol Banky qualities without demeaning the other guy because he put in effort and gave it his all. Every other agenda about LP and other political parties are your prerogative but don't ever try to downgrade someone success because of your prejudice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by XAUBulls: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2023
Throwback:

I understand his wife was foolishly campaigning for Obi and LP for the Presidency, not knowing the madness of the zombiedients is from top to bottom.
LOL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by lanre316: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2023
compton11:
Well his mumu wife shouting obi up and down and nigga didn't know it will reach him too. grin grin grin

Awọn woke MFs. grin

Their eyes go soon clear. Let them continue to sell themselves to those who don't even send them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Venom11(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2023
God go punish access bank... Dz yr go worse 4 em.. For making h when I grt money, e no go better for una
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by GameLord009: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2023
QozzyBrown:

Seriously

Tell me.

Oya tell us

Banks had all the time to switch to Labour Party but didn’t believe in the movement. His loss! The Obideints are tired of APC and PDP. You may be good but when they remember the Presidential Candidate they disassociate themselves from any party led by “Corrupt Elites”.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by VeryWickedGoat: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Can you just shut up your filthy gutter mouth?

You guys don’t know when to stop joking.

If my mouth is gutter then your pussy is responsible.
Who told you I'm joking, Madam Sideburn?
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by VeryWickedGoat: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2023
adedayoa2:
barrenness ke? You just got back from mars?

Adesua is barren.
That baby looks like Israel DMW.
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

If my mouth is gutter then your pussy is responsible.
Who told you I'm joking, Madam Forehead?

Better grow up and leave this youthful exuberance and irresponsibility for these kids dragging the front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by crowther15(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:
This is evidence enough that obidients have a sinister agenda.

I mean, what is wrong with voting Banky W
So, you want us to leave our candidate that is loyal to the masses including Agbero? The guy who won at EtiOsa did extremely well with the masses. Mind you some Obidients voted for Banky, but Attah is the will of the masses on the street. He reached out to the unreached during the campaign, but you want somebody else to take his glory because He is a celebrity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by AleAirHub(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2023
Devil PA grin

Ceenachi:
We refuse to vote him ,we want him to continue singing, let him keep entertaining us with music grin
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by VeryWickedGoat: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Better grow up and leave this youthful exuberance and irresponsibility for these kids dragging the front page.

Victoria, why are you attacking me?
What exactly have I done to you?
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Ashirioluwa: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Everyone going to politics to cash out
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Victoria, why are you attacking me?
What exactly have I done to you?

Goodbye.
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by LastProphet: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
QozzyBrown:

Seriously

Tell me.

Oya tell us

Your point is correct, obidients have to beware of this pitfall otherwise it's the same error all over again. However, he should just join labour party
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by VeryWickedGoat: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Goodbye.

We need to trash this out now before it goes south.
You no fit just start trouble make you run.
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by FullBlastLight: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

Nothing is wrong wit him really, bt only wit his party!

We d OBIdients are all out on a revolutionary mission 2 evolve a New & Better Nig, thus, PDP & APC wit their structures of corruption, impunity, criminality, godfatherism, oppression, poverty, & etc, belong 2 d Old Nig, and MUST not feature in d New Nig, else d status quo remains!

Booting out d old oppressive order 2 set d pace 4 a new order in our Nation!

#ObiIsComing!
#ReclaimingTheMandate!
#ANewNigeriaIsPossible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by fredoooooo: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
The pit you follow joined to dig , swallowed you . GOD IS NEVER AN HYPOCRITES
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by madapcmod: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
QozzyBrown:

Seriously

Tell me.

Oya tell us

It's urchins like you that made OBIdients vote party line throughout when you started making comments like he doesn't have structure, if he gets elected we go impeach am etc. So we have to vote for LP to give him structure and legislative backup

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by kkonyeji(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
QozzyBrown:

Seriously

Tell me.

Oya tell us

You're pained abegi, stop lying.
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Lexusgs430: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
I wish Banky W was in Labour Party.

Be patient...... Before he slept with PDP, he was somewhere else ............ 😭😂

Nigerian politicians are worse than olosho's.........🤪
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tumbuleke:
Banky take heart and go again…winning mentality

Buhari even shed lie lie tears for us that time, he talk say he just see the suffering of the poor masses come pity them… Baba enter use three whips koboko wipe shege comot our body

you no do pass that one

Desmond Elliott comes to mind. We massively voted him thinking his one of us. Baba enter come dey show us level don change and his allegiance is to APC and not The people who voted him. Went further to call us "children" in one of his submissions in the state assembly during the endsars. I wld have loved Banky W to win but then when I remember Desmond Elliott am skeptical
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by maticar: 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

sinister agenda because your own candidate didnt make it?

are you normal like this? i doubt sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.