Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party (42220 Views)

Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka / BREAKING: Dogara Wins In Bauchi, Retains House Of Reps Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Ofunaofu: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2023
Nigerian singer, Bankole Wellington, aka Banky W, has spoken on his loss to the candidate of Labour Party in the just concluded Lagos State Eti-Osa Federal Constituency election.

Banky W lost to Labour Party’s candidate, Attah Thaddeus.

Attah won the election with 24,075 votes, beating Banky W with 18,666 votes, and Babajide Obanikoro of the All Progressives Congress, APC, with 16, 901 votes.

Reacting on his Instagram page on Monday, Banky W said if things had gone according to plan, he would have travelled to get an apartment and office space in Abuja.

Speaking in his church, Banky W said faith in God does not mean that you won’t get hurt.

“For anyone who’s ever suffered through a loss, a disappointment or a situation where things just didn’t work out the way you hoped.. ‘Faith after a fall’ is for you, for me.

“This was to be our Thanksgiving service. After the election is over and we come and we are celebrating, thanking God. And I was going to give a short charge to say see what the Lord has done.

“And then, we use that to build up your faith and give God some praise. Then we finish the service and I go to Abuja to start looking for apartment and office space.

“Your faith in God does not stop you from hurting, but it helps you heal, and it helps you deal,” he added.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/07/banky-w-break-silence-as-he-loses-eti-osa-reps-seat-to-labour-party/

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Faber(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Wetin him one talk, others dey campaign he dey suck Adesuwa breast and toto,...you no fit please woman 💯 and still achieve your goals as a man in this life..

Look at the likes of Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Wike, Buhari, Tinubu etc, if them tell you how many nights these men no dey stay with their wives you go know say their wives are single moms..

To achieve great things, man must leave his comfort zone and enter street

554 Likes 70 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Ceenachi: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2023
We refuse to vote him ,we want him to continue singing, let him keep entertaining us with music grin

248 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2023
2027 is not far.
He has the opportunity to contribute to Eti-Osa development efforts and endear himself to the people there. If the newly elected LP Reps members doesn't perform well, he may be re-elected

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by PandoraObi: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2023
No problem
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by SmartPolician: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2023
I wish Banky W was in Labour Party.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by mymadam(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Ceenachi:
We refuse to vote him ,we want him to continue singing, let him keep entertaining us with music grin

Baad guy, you. Haba 😂

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by MuchAdo: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2023
This is evidence enough that obidients have a sinister agenda.

I mean, what is wrong with voting Banky W

68 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Karemarealty288(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Maybe God is preserving you for a greater purpose.......don't worry if Attah forkup we will change am for am....note; he benefited from the contiguous grace that follows PO around. grin while you are a victim of contiguous disease in Pdp.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by loosecanon50(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2023
It’s good to know that he accepted his defeat in good faith. It’s not the end of his political career, the future is still bright. If the Attah guy doesn’t perform well, he’ll be voted out next election.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by princeade86(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Try hard next four years.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Massiveglory: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Sorry banky.
Trust me, thaddeus victory is purely due to the PODATTI tsunami. Nothing more.

Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria .
Obi is taking back his mandate to give purposeful leadership. I bet banky will be an obedient before 2027 , so he can join the champions

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by VeryWickedGoat: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Adesuwa has been dragging this man down ever since she came into his life.

Miscarriage, barreness, failed businesses and political ambition.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by compton11(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Well his mumu wife shouting obi up and down and nigga didn't know it will reach him too. grin grin grin

Awọn woke MFs. grin

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by tamdun: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2023
E pain am,ur wife was busy campaigning for elu p (presidential )with the hope that they will pay her back by voting her husband but those obidiotss zombies don't even care about competency,they were just thumb printing elupi like the zombie they are

53 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by SavageResponse(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Come back in 4 years and give it another shot

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by QozzyBrown: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2023
If we look at it critically, it can be concluded that the Obedient family are mostly Hypocrite.

I thought you guys said you don't vote party, that you only vote personalty.

Though, I don't care whoever wins any election (Even the recent presidential election) because I know they are all the same.

And I expect nothing different from them all.

So, it won't be as if I am pained about the just concluded election.

But my point is, if we are to be sincere, I know we'll all agree that BANKY W has contributed more value to this country than the MAN you all voted for.

Just because he is in the PDP doesn't erase all his efforts and contributions to this country.

But you didn't vote for him because he doesn't belong to your party.

Seriously

How are you guys different from the PDP and the APC supporters who vote for BAT & ATIKU because they they love their political parties??

Tell me.

And you guys will be saying "eehn, you want to take back this country from the old, corrupt guys.

Isn't it the same pit you guys are going into?

Oya tell us
Are you guys really trying to save this country or you guys just want a new party to take over from PDAPC to continue the looting.

48 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Kobicove(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Labour Party don do Banky W strong thing! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Moh247: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2023
cool

His wife was busy campaigning for Obi

Running their mouth about Tribalism, talking about being woke

Mercy Johnson is a very smart woman

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by ghettochild(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Prolly thought his fame will get him the seat...
And he was blind not to see the light....in Labour party n switch. But the mumu thought LP lacked structure.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Sannisege: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Yoruba wokeness don consume this one

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by fineboynl(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2023
.. obident movement was largely formerly endsars movement.

Banky would have pick the labour ticket.

I know he won't have believe labour party to win Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by slimfit1(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2023
That's what happens if you don't have ideology.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by jahsharon: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Big bald head. Shebi he was following the crowd ni. Now he has been swept away.

We the BATified have successfully used the Obidiotts to bury PDP forever from federal to the wards. Has anyone heard from Funke Akindele and her husband Jide Jendor? We have used Obidiotts to send them on honey moon

That's POL 906: Demystifying and Confusing the Opposition.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Throwback: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

I understand his wife was foolishly campaigning for Obi and LP for the Presidency, not knowing the madness of the zombiedients is from top to bottom.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by slimfit1(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Attah make sure that all immunity are scraped from president to the smallest. The budget of the lawmakers can't be more than education and health.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by copyrites: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

What is wrong with voting Attah??

You f00ls have started again. Funke Akindele is contesting but none of you is campaigning for her. By the time Funke Akindele losses again like Banky on Saturday, you ba.stards will come out in your numbers, guilt-tripping and blaming Obidients.

Shey na Obidients begged him to join a dead party or did he not see what the G-5 governors did to PDP??

When Obi left PDP, why did he stay back?

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Tumbuleke: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2023
Banky take heart and go again…winning mentality

Buhari even shed lie lie tears for us that time, he talk say he just see the suffering of the poor masses come pity them… Baba enter use three whips koboko wipe shege comot our body

you no do pass that one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Thomasankara(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2023
[/color] grin cheesy cheesy grin :Dtruly,u are a very troublesome and wicked Goat[color=#770077]
VeryWickedGoat:
Adesuwa has been dragging this man down ever since she came into his life.

Miscarriage, barreness, failed businesses and political ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Traditional Rulers 20 SUVs In Anambra (Pictures, Video) / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.