Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party (42245 Views)

Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka / BREAKING: Dogara Wins In Bauchi, Retains House Of Reps Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by justjify(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
I wish Banky W was in Labour Party.

He decided to dine and wine with Atiku grin
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Rocktation(f): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:
Wetin him one talk, others dey campaign he dey suck Adesuwa breast and toto,...you no fit please woman πŸ’― and still achieve your goals as a man in this life..

Look at the likes of Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Wike, Buhari, Tinubu etc, if them tell you how many nights these men no dey stay with their wives you go know say their wives are single moms..

To achieve great things, man must leave his comfort zone and enter street

Fact! With plenty faya
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by YeyeBoyfriend: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
You want to go to Abuja, rent an apartment and office space while representing a LGA in Lagos?

God will always be God.
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Allisgud: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Take the lift down to 2nd floor, lacitating department on your 1st turn by the left

ask for folake4u or magnoliaa, the head of that department, Ishilove is my blossom enemy undecided
😝😝😝😝the breast milk is adultrated one
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by jessylaurel(f): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Xpol: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:
Wetin him one talk, others dey campaign he dey suck Adesuwa breast and toto,...you no fit please woman πŸ’― and still achieve your goals as a man in this life..

Look at the likes of Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Wike, Buhari, Tinubu etc, if them tell you how many nights these men no dey stay with their wives you go know say their wives are single moms..

what you wrote there shows some level of experience, inexperienced man will wan to please his wife and give her his attention at all time till experience teaches him a great lesson.I'm not really referring to Banky though but general thing...
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:

At least we know who Banky is? Who the fvck are you? A nobody
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Going through the comments, I can fully say that human beings are truly terrible
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by ViceGovernor: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:

Truer words have never been spoken πŸ‘Œ
A quick look at his Instagram and that of his opponent would show tell you Banky was running for office to catch cruise not to work.
For now he should focus on shinning his wife congo
We will call him when we need "omoge jasi " vibes
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by ViceGovernor: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

At least we know who Banky is? Who the fvck are you? A nobody
Dude this is a faceless site and you're calling someone you don't know a nobody 🀨.
Na so people dey enter problem for this small world when we dey
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Collins4u1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:
This is evidence enough that obidients have a sinister agenda.

I mean, what is wrong with voting Banky W

what is wrong with the person that won?

stop thinking with your scrotal sack.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Dude this is a faceless site and you're calling someone you don't know a nobody 🀨.
Na so people dey enter problem for this small world when we dey

Provide receipts or rest abeg. It's easy to throw shots at celebs when you're not even a king in your own niche
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by shegz24(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Campaign for your husband! No, its Obi you are campaigning for.

Now Attah has profited from your indirect campaign for him.

Mercy Johnson na the real wife material.
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Parrot69: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Throwback:

I understand his wife was foolishly campaigning for Obi and LP for the Presidency, not knowing the madness of the zombiedients is from top to bottom.
Bros, I be Obident but this comment catch me I no lie. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Ruby458(f): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Thank you!!!

We should vote for you simply because you are popular. That's not fair at all.

Thaddeus Attah Achief worked tirelessly campaigning, doing medical outreaches in the villages, proper grassroot outreach. He cleaned gutters, helped with Obi's campaign in Lagos. Then, all of a sudden he doesn't deserve to be voted just because he wasn't popular.

Arrant rubbish and pride!!!

Acidosis:
You saw Obi left the PDP, you saw the G5 governors ruined PDP from nothing to absolute nothing YET you stayed back hoping to win. A day to the elections, we didn't see anyone campaign (not even your fellow entertainer) for you but, somehow, people feel that you're entitled to our votes...because you entertain people for a living?? Ment.

Come Saturday, 11th, Funke Akindele will lose again to GRV and people who never campaigned for her will come out to blame Obidients.

PDP is dead in Lagos state. You're solely responsible for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Ruby458(f): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Thank you for speaking the truth!! God bless you.

Attah worked tirelessly for his position. His only crime is that he contested against Banky W.

Should we now be voting with sentiment?

Abeg abeg!!

wonder233:
I live in Sangotedo, the most populated residential area of Etiosa. Banky never came here to campaign. Atta Achief came to sangotedo market several times sharing his flyers himself. Banky dey Lekki dey think say na those people dey vote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by phemmyfour: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:

Werey
The guy that won no get wife abi
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Faber(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
phemmyfour:
Werey
The guy that won no get wife abi

Ode, how many times did Bany W campaigned...he just dey his house dey flex expecting fools to come and vote him that day
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Ruby458(f): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
God bless you!! You will live long!!

All of you angry that Attah won should go drag the certificate from him😏😏

How can you downgrade his efforts just because you like Banky. This one no follow at all.

Agadinaagwuofe
post=121543534:

Sometimes I come here to read a lot of tripe and wonder what kind of faulty premises that abounds human thinking. At the bolded how has Banky contributed more than Attah? or is it because Banky is more popular? this is a man that engaged in health outreach, engage in every humanitarian services, reach out door to door to most of his electorates, campaign vigorously like his life depends on it and God crowned his effort by making PO effect and wave gave him victory but No you have to discount his effort simply because your MCM was defeated. Banky is a cool guy and I have no issues with his personality but sometime get off your bias and see things objectively. That man is the only contestant I was able to see twice within space of 6 months canvassing votes aggressively during my stint in Ajah but No all his efforts should be in vain because Banky is in ballot paper.

You can extol Banky qualities without demeaning the other guy because he put in effort and gave it his all. Every other agenda about LP and other political parties are your prerogative but don't ever try to downgrade someone success because of your prejudice.
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by ViceGovernor: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Provide receipts or rest abeg. It's easy to throw shots at celebs when you're not even a king in your own niche
With that attitude you're closer to trouble than you can possibly imagine
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
ViceGovernor:

With that attitude you're closer to trouble than you can possibly imagine

Rule 2
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by nedekid: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

What's wrong with voting the other guy?
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by blackgold2018(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
jahsharon:
Big bald head. Shebi he was following the crowd ni. Now he has been swept away.

We the BATified have successfully used the Obidiotts to bury PDP forever from federal to the wards. Has anyone heard from Funke Akindele and her husband Jide Jendor? We have used Obidiotts to send them on honey moon

That's POL 906: Demystifying and Confusing the Opposition.

wasted thing

I reject giving birth to such bastard like you.

Please keep your parents alive and don’t drag their lives short because of HBP
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by DadaHammed: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Banky W should have left when Obi left PDP with his youthful supporters. He should have joined him in LP.
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Uniquetani1(f): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Adesuwa has been dragging this man down ever since she came into his life.

Miscarriage, barreness, failed businesses and political ambition.

So cruel

1 Like

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

What's wrong in voting obanikoro?
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobicove:
Labour Party don do Banky W strong thing! grin
How? Was he the incumbent?
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ruby458:
God bless you!! You will live long!!

All of you angry that Attah won should go drag the certificate from him😏😏

How can you downgrade his efforts just because you like Banky. This one no follow at all.

These people in their own comfort will want their hardwork to pay but look at them castigating someone else's hardwork wishing it didn't work out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by eroticecstasy: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ceenachi:
We refuse to vote him ,we want him to continue singing, let him keep entertaining us with music grin
angry
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by christistruth01: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
MuchAdo:

Truth be told He is a Yoruba man

Just Listen to their plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQevOFlY0Uc
Re: Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party by deelobe: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:

You are an authentic MUMU. Did you just vomit that rubbish> I have said before Nairalnad has been taken over by boys who have refused to become men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Rocks Customized 'Oshoko' Shirt As He Meets Ekiti Chairmen & Councillors / PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections / 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.