Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Atiku Vows To Extend Protest, Demands Result Cancellation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vows To Extend Protest, Demands Result Cancellation (256 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vows To Extend Protest, Demands Result Cancellation by Voiceofawori: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2023
The Peoples Democratic Party members on Monday besieged the Independent National Electoral Commission headquarters in Abuja in protest the outcome of the February 25 presidential election, which the party’s standard bearer, Atiku Abubakar and his Labour Party counterpart, Peter Obi, claimed to have won.

The electoral commission had declared the All Progressives Congress candidate, Bola Tinubu, the winner of the election after scoring a total of 8, 794, 726 votes, but the PDP and LP denounced the result and vowed to challenge it in court.

Leading the protest march which was attended by the National Chairman of the party, Iyorchia Ayu, Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, and his Taraba State counterpart, Darius Ishaku and other chieftains, Atiku again rejected the declaration of the former Lagos State governor, Tinubu, as the president-elect, vowing

Re: Atiku Vows To Extend Protest, Demands Result Cancellation by Trexxy999: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
Why him no protest 2019 when it was obvious he won Buhari, Nigeria and tribalism 5/6, He should rest abeg his destiny is not to rule Nigeria, Make him go beg Obasanjo.....
Re: Atiku Vows To Extend Protest, Demands Result Cancellation by OneCandleAway(f): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Trexxy999:
Why him no protest 2019 when it was obvious he won Buhari, Nigeria and tribalism 5/6, He should rest abeg his destiny is not to rule Nigeria, Make him go beg Obasanjo.....

I heard he was told not to protest for 2019, that he should just try his best to win the ticket for 2023 and they'll make the election free and fair and he'll likely win. So probably he was banking on that. That's why he was soo relaxed, wasn't really putting effort to me.

I know wike was a thorn on Atiku flesh with his demands but he could have played a wiser game. Give wike hope that he'll do what he wants. When he enters he can show him who is in charge.

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Defeat Don Turn Sanwo-olu To Church Usher / Bvas Reconfiguration - THE LATEST VOCABULARY IN TOWN / From Four C’s To Nine C’s -- And Many More C’s To Be Added Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.