Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND (456 Views)

Reply: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots. A suggestion to seun / Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots / Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Longpriq: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2023
OPEN YOUR EYES
In as much as are easily seduced into playing on ethnic and religious ground, many of us desire a better Nigeria and we all saw competence and voted for Peter Obi, we all saw how tinubu bots were liking posts to promote tinubu. Now the game has changed, Nigerians are not happy with the rigging that happened with the results of the election and some are demanding the election be cancelled, these tinubu bots are now involving tribal sentiments and they are trying to make us hate the igbos, mind you they are paid for this.

2 Likes

Re: TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Longpriq: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2023
We are all against the rigging of the presidential election even if it favours our brother, we know he is not competent enough. If you are decieved by these paid bots that instigate hate against the igbo's you should know that if someone competent brings good to the country it wont favour only the igbos but the whole Nigeria including us the yoruba.
THE IGBOS ARE NOT OUR ENEMY

2 Likes

Re: TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by OlawaleBammie: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2023
Longpriq:
We are all against the rigging of the presidential election even if it favours our brother, we know he is not competent enough. If you are decieved by these paid bots that instigate hate against the igbo's you should know that if someone competent brings good to the country it wont favour only the igbos but the whole Nigeria including us the yoruba.
THE IGBOS ARE NOT OUR ENEMY
Are u done??

See Mr Obi competence here, no be me write am na u and Ur mates write am.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Re: TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Longpriq: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Are u done??

See Mr Obi competence here, no be me write am na u and Ur mates write am.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
that one na your fellow bigot write am. What about the one wey oyibo man 4 usa write say ur source of livelihood dey run drug cartel? Dat one na lie?
No shame u hear your job no easy i understand

2 Likes

Re: TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by OlawaleBammie: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Longpriq:
that one na your fellow bigot write am. What about the one wey oyibo man 4 usa write say ur source of livelihood dey run drug cartel? Dat one na lie?
No shame u hear your job no easy i understand

So na me create the thread, na me be ifyalways and the rest criticising obi heavily and some even cursed him.
The funny tin is no Yoruba man even contributed in the thread grin

Well, we have already tot u a big lesson and we will still do this coming Saturday, am sure after Saturday u will start shouting rigging upandan, then u will finally change Ur moniker and deactivate Ur akant grin

1 Like

Re: TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Longpriq: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

So na me create the thread, na me be ifyalways and the rest criticising obi heavily and some even cursed him.

Well, we have already tot u a big lesson and we will still do this coming Saturday, am sure after Saturday u will start shouting rigging upandan, then u will finally change Ur moniker and deactivate Ur akant grin

We wll see what Saturday brings, now run along. Go collect you stipend for replying

2 Likes

Re: TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by OlawaleBammie: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Longpriq:

We wll see what Saturday brings, now run along. Go collect you stipend for replying
grin grin

E pain the loser
Re: TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Longpriq: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin

E pain the loser

Oh yes expecially when the loser don turn zobie for #1,500 After licking saggy balls. Not sorry for you though lolz.
Re: TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by OlawaleBammie: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Longpriq:

Oh yes expecially when the loser don turn zobie for #1,500 After licking saggy balls. lolz
Ahahaha grin cheesy

U still dey Jones ursef??
Re: TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Longpriq: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ahahaha grin cheesy

U still dey Jones ursef??

were i hear say una 3k never show for last week how u dey manage? Make i tf something 4 you?

1 Like

Re: TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND by loosecanon50(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Why you ignore the question about your druglord president-select?? grin

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why INEC Postponed Governorship, State Houses Of Assembly Polls / Gov Wike Chides Ameachi / Senate Presidency: I Don’t ‘ve Preferred Candidate – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.