Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye (73552 Views)

Gbadebo vivour desecrate our culture by putting his cap in obas palace - Photo / If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Fearyourcreator: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Hahahaha dont make me laff.. U see wetin the labour party do una for presidential election wey una rig like Offshore workers.
Nothing LP fit do pass make them third
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by mosesohu: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
He has already failed. We can't tolerate bastard child in Yoruba land. Gbadebochukwu already sink

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Speedition: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Desperate politicians
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by ProfOkai: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Raf4:

And you called yourself an RCCG pastor? Bloody lier. We know your type no one will fall for your deception.

You are not even a believer.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by ProfOkai: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Raf4:

And you called yourself an RCCG pastor? Bloody lier. We know your type no one will fall for your deception.

G.O is not my God. That I am a pastor under him does not mean that I will swallow all he says hook Line and sinker. Elrufai has been watching Christians being slaughtered like chickens and that same person is said to be of a good heart? I don't agree with that. Thanks
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by stuffs2002: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Na lie e talk? Is this the best you can do? When they paid you to dig dirt on him.. Is this really the best you could do?

Even Pastor Adeboye will pick him ten times over to sanwo olu..

Sanwo olu beter come carry e son for warri..

Shey e dey follow Agbado master they run up and down since.. E eyes done clear.

You are too jittery but I don't blame you sha.
Losers party will lose again
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by remele2(f): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Gbadebo's Twitter account uptil today is not verified.... Go and check...
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Iamzik: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
jaxxy:
where is the insult?

what anti yoruba comments? it's is a detribilised yoruba man that knows how to correct a yoruba if he is wrong or being a bigot.

Same yorubas and urchins that insult obasanjo are complaining here.

Hmmmmmm
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by erumena(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
hotwax:

pastor adeboye does not represent us...a pastor that came out to support jihadi who has killed many christian is inviting insult..

leave vivor...focus on the post vivor reacted to. All these are adverts for vivor. This is why people will even vote for Vivor.

Dear Yoruba Christians, Vivor is fighting christian course boldly

SMH....
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by OsunOriginal: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
kettykin:
How on earth is this an insult .

Does this mean the classic Yoruba behaviour is bad?

It is not only an insult to Pastor Adeboye but the entire Yoruba race. What is classic Yoruba behavior? This also shows this guy harbors the typical nyanmuri hatred towards the Yoruba race.

On saturday, this will be settled once and for all.

5 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
seunmsg:
I have nothing against the Rhodes Vivour kid but his anti Yoruba comments are very disturbing. I’ve seen some of his comments calling Yorubas “Afonja”. He really needs to come out and disavow some of his previous social media comments.

Silence is d best answer for a fool.

He is playing the game well he learnt well from Peter obi
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by macaranta(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
PeggySandas:

No igbo will rule lagos. Not even by proxy.

You've not really answered my question ...
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Papichulostunne(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

You are too jittery but I don't blame you sha.
Losers party will lose again
Exactly..!!! You lost Lagos in the presidential election and will most definitly lose again in the governorship election. No amount of rigging will help you.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by maestroferddi: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Value an indigene is adding to his state of origin?, abi Ogun wan kill you. Then tell u say me I be Yoruba whey no be Lagos indigene?..

Anuofia
See this simpleton o...

You be Lagos indigene from Gbongan abi na from Ijebu Ode?

Get your lazy behind up and work yourself to relevance...
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Flame77: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
brutustech:
Is it a compliment?

I'm a very committed member of RCCG but me and my household will vote for Gbadebo on Saturday by God's grace. You bigots should go and sit down please.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Starking1000000(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
mannobi:
This chinedu will loose enh. Just imagine, a whole daddy G.O

is he God ?
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by PeggySandas(f): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
macaranta:

You've not really answered my question ...

Lagos belongs to segun,tope,femi and tunji not okoros like shinedu or emeka. Draw Zombidiots no go see for this forthcoming gubernatorial election. 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Starking1000000(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
zomby:

It is amusing that you pigs do not get tired of losing; Loser Party will lose again. See you on saturday.
you're insulting someone else because GRV insulted someone else.
your mumu no too much?
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Starking1000000(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
babaolofin:

You are a liar. You are just a miracle seeker. The Grace upon Baba Adeboye does not cover you. You are not under Redemption Covenant.

is this not an insult? Chinedu camouflaging as Gbadebo making a derogatory statement against the entire Yoruba race.

The mother, an IBO gold digger who wanted to dig into Rhodes Vigour family wealth caused this sacrilege.

Now, we have the Adeleke family already caged. Femi Otedola family is also tied spiritually to them. You cannot try it with them.

Chinedu made remarks against Baba Adeboye because he wanted to rule Lagos.

Mark my word. Register my word. He will never rule Lagos except Baba Adeboye is not CALLED.

Let me reveal one HIDDEN SECRET to you and to Nigerians. The Lagos Wealth you see today is attracted by the Atlantic Ocean through PROPHETIC ACTIONS of Saint MOSES ORIMOLADE
TUNOLASE the Founder of CHERUBIM & SERAPHIM CHURCH at the BEACH. It is spiritual. Baba ADEBOYE revived it with HOLY GHOST CONGRESS of 1998 at LEKKI BEACH before the beginning of DEMOCRACY in 1999.

Bi Oluwa ti mbe, ti emi re si mbe, as a son of Prophet, oro jade, ase tele, that guy will not rule Lagos in Jesus Name, Amen.

Religion have killed this id1ot .
The earlier you see religion as scam, the better for you.

papa adeboye is wrong there.
Dosen't all this shows he's a full.time APC investor?

I'm a redeemite and I add him in all my morning prayers , but he's not God and shouldn't be worshipped.
he's a man and can make mistakes sometimes.

I see nothing wrong he said about adeboye , but the yoruba he added their.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by ebenholer2(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, IN AS MUCH AS I DESIRE A CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT IN LAGOS, THERE IS NO VIABLE CANDIDATE AVAILABLE PRESENTLY EXCEPT VOTING IN SANWONLU. VOTES FOR ANY OTHER CANDIDACY IS A VOTE FOR FAILURE AND RETROGRESSION.
hotwax:

pastor adeboye does not represent us...a pastor that came out to support jihadi who has killed many christian is inviting insult..

leave vivor...focus on the post vivor reacted to. All these are adverts for vivor. This is why people will even vote for Vivor.

Dear Yoruba Christians, Vivor is fighting christian course boldly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Stone03: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Next time you will post this kinda nonsense, I will sue you for wasting my data. I am a redeem member. My brother in-law is a pastor in redeem, mind you. Gbadebo Vivor or no other.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Truthshscrazy: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2023
cool
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by FHL3: 1:43am On Mar 08, 2023
I do not support disrespecting anyone, especially the elders. However, why is the person who wrote the original tweet he responded to, not the focus of attention?.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Jacopini: 1:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Goodlady:
Firstly, no one knew GRV until elupeee people started hyping him after Obi's heartbreaking loss to them.
The energy elupeee people are wasting in Lagos Guber is enough to focus on east. When Tinubu was building political allies, he started from home by winning Lagos, spreading to Edo

Auntie Edo no b lagos abi u neva hear, we no b yoruba, tinubu has no scope of influence here

, Ogun, Oyo, Osun etc. Common sense should tell Igbos that the way they brag especially to Yorubas is uncalled for. This is the script they played in 2019 for Jimi Agbaje that made them start crying Oba said we can go n drown in the lagoon.
Now the unwarranted insult and hatred is on Sanwoolu.
These people didn't mobilize to have LP take over Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi and Imo but are making noise on Internet for Lagos. Even Chinedu knows them no born him papa well to win cos he's politically a nobody and an empty politician that's banking on opportunistic Igbo votes carry me trabaye!
Any ambition built on pretense and aim of let's spoil their plans won't work. It's indeed a labour in vain.

Exactly my opinion. He's so stupid to make more mistakes than Jimi Agbaje in 2019.
The man sef get speech disorder!

It's an insult to subtly say his kinsmen are quick to associate with APC. Cos if that Pastor had visited Obi, he ll say otherwise.
Imagine him subtly dissing Pst. EA Adeboye, one of the most respected men if God in Nigeria. Gbadebo has become Gbadesonu![/quote]

Auntie, respect no reach calling d worst of the worst "kind heart" , all this pastor wey dey praise sing politicians, should b calld out outright.

More or less this ur bear palour analysis can nd will only end in d bear palour u made it
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Jacopini: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2023
obawinner:
First he used a tribal racial slur "Afonja" against his fellow Yoruba and now he called our spiritual Daddy accommodating behavior a classic Yoruba behavior.
We will respond on Saturday

Pipu like una wey carry pastor fr head, throwaway Jesus fr feet. Shame on u.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by abbeyfel: 1:52am On Mar 08, 2023
AlphaTaikun:

SMH. I think Gbadebo's father didn't do enough to expose his son to his paternal Yoruba culture. I mean how can this young soon to be 39-year-old guy called Gbadebo make such ethnic slurs and he wants to be the Governor of Lagos State which is a Yoruba State.

His mum not being a Yoruba is not the issue here, but his irresponsible Tweets and ethnic slurs.

Desmond Olusola Emeka Elliot's father is from Olowogbowo in Lagos Island [where formerly enslaved Yoruba returnees from Sierra Leone settled in from the 1800s], and Desmond's mother is from Illah in the Oshimili area of Delta State... near Asaba. He has not been discriminated against by Yorubas who love him for his acting skills and more.

Even Gbadebo's illustrious family is descended from the lineage of formerly enslaved Yoruba returnees from Sierra Leone, rescued from slave ships heading to Cuba, Brazil, and the U.S. in the 1800s. His ancestor was a very wealthy oil palm and cocoa plantation owwner in Fernando Po which he settled on from Sierra Leone with other wealthy Yorubas [Krios or Creoles] to do business and they had their own ships as of the 1800s.

Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke of Osun has a Yoruba father and mother from Akwete in Abia State with no discrimination.

Respect for this piece! Apt!

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by DEROXMAN: 2:13am On Mar 08, 2023
reddingtonblack:

How about these one, if anybody cums to play that nonsense "Woke & Civil" script around me naa kung fu go follow cheesy
i am unapologetic but I so much hate the igbos
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by cuteboy2: 2:17am On Mar 08, 2023
seunmsg:
I have nothing against the Rhodes Vivour kid but his anti Yoruba comments are very disturbing. I’ve seen some of his comments calling Yorubas “Afonja”. He really needs to come out and disavow some of his previous social media comments.

You are lying. Lies, fake news, hate, ethnic bigotry, tribalism will not work on March 11th.
It failed on Feb 25th
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by cuteboy2: 2:27am On Mar 08, 2023
abbeyfel:
His tweet reeks of Tribalism. Forget that this guy's father is yoruba. He has more of his mother's blood flowing in him! How come he can't even speak in Father's language fluently??

How did you determine the percentage of a mother or father's blood that flows a man's veins? And who deceived you that GRV can't speak Yoruba?

All these tribal bigotry and attack will come back to haunt Sanwo-Olu on March 11th, because he and MC Oulluomo are sponsoring it.

This campaign should be based on issues not this contrived tribal nonsense.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by abbeyfel: 4:43am On Mar 08, 2023
cuteboy2:

How did you determine the percentage of a mother or father's blood that flows a man's veins? And who deceived you that GRV can't speak Yoruba?

All these tribal bigotry and attack will come back to haunt Sanwo-Olu on March 11th, because he and MC Oulluomo are sponsoring it.

This campaign should be based on issues not this contrived tribal nonsense.
Oh! Have really seen him trying to speak yoruba? You said deceive me? I saw it myself. Dude speaks yoruba like a foreigner trying to speak yoruba. Seriously! There are even videos to this effect!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.