Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye (73583 Views)

Gbadebo vivour desecrate our culture by putting his cap in obas palace - Photo / If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by ProfOkai: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Parachoko:
Redeem members will reply him on Saturday

I am a Redeem pastor and I would have loved to vote for him if I were staying on Lagos. He did not abuse Adeboye. Even then, if this statement were true, then it was wrong for daddy G.O to make such a comment about Elrufai or any of his progeny

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Draslo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
seunmsg:
I have nothing against the Rhodes Vivour kid but his anti Yoruba comments are very disturbing. I’ve seen some of his comments calling Yorubas “Afonja”. He really needs to come out and disavow some of his previous social media comments.
There's nothing to disavow. That's who he is. You think big corporations are stupid to pay billions for access to databases of social media companies? They know just as much as people can be fake on social media, they are also their realest. You talk about buying a pair of Jordans to three or four people on WhatsApp that's supposed to be end to end encryption. Next thing you start getting tons ads of Jordans on Instagram and Facebook. If an algorithm to filter out elite Biafra apologists was written, he'd definitely pop up there and I'm pretty sure the FBI has one, his name will definitely be part of the results

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by friday2011(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Na him I go still vote for. Ntoooor
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by gaventa: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Na dem but you almost swallowed Brymo
kettykin:
How on earth is this an insult .

Does this mean the classic Yoruba behaviour is bad?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Draslo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
ProfOkai:

I am a Redeem pastor and I would have loved to vote for him if I were staying on Lagos. He did not abuse Adeboye. Even then, if this statement were true, then it was wrong for daddy G.O to make such a comment about Elrufai or any of his progeny
Redeemed pastor but not Yoruba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by SenatePresdo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
babaolofin:

Who the fvuck is Adeboye! You have the gut to even insult Baba Adeboye the more.

Except Baba Adeboye is not CALLED. In the NAME of HIM that CALLED Baba Adeboye that guy will not rule Lagos in Jesus Name, Amen.

Is it only Adeboye that was called?

You must be thinking high of yourself.

Adeboye is a condemned tribalistic.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Goodvibes007: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
renderme:

He didn’t disavow, he doubled down. Lol! Have u seen the one he was praising ojukwu in an interview? Here’s the link:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1632611148968206336

And here is the link to the GRV twitter spaces discussing how “igbos should take Lagos and chase all traditional rulers from power as they go to vote LP

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1632620579755896833
WOW!

Nothing feels right about this dude and the obsession of his new party with Lagos State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Shikena(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
seunmsg:
I have nothing against the Rhodes Vivour kid but his anti Yoruba comments are very disturbing. I’ve seen some of his comments calling Yorubas “Afonja”. He really needs to come out and disavow some of his previous social media comments.
Swallowing those comments won't change who he is.

He made his choice, the people of Lagos will make their choice on Saturday and it's winner takes all.

This is why we warn those close to us about online cho cho cho cho cho and lack of wisdom in the name of emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by deepwater(f): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Go and die
Being jobless does not mean u should not have sense!
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
ProfOkai:

You are a liar. You are just a miracle seeker. The Grace upon Baba Adeboye does not cover you. You are not under Redemption Covenant.

is this not an insult? Chinedu camouflaging as Gbadebo making a derogatory statement against the entire Yoruba race.

The mother, an IBO gold digger who wanted to dig into Rhodes Vigour family wealth caused this sacrilege.

Now, we have the Adeleke family already caged. Femi Otedola family is also tied spiritually to them. You cannot try it with them.

Chinedu made remarks against Baba Adeboye because he wanted to rule Lagos.

Mark my word. Register my word. He will never rule Lagos except Baba Adeboye is not CALLED.

Let me reveal one HIDDEN SECRET to you and to Nigerians. The Lagos Wealth you see today is attracted by the Atlantic Ocean through PROPHETIC ACTIONS of Saint MOSES ORIMOLADE
TUNOLASE the Founder of CHERUBIM & SERAPHIM CHURCH at the BEACH. It is spiritual. Baba ADEBOYE revived it with HOLY GHOST CONGRESS of 1998 at LEKKI BEACH before the beginning of DEMOCRACY in 1999.

Bi Oluwa ti mbe, ti emi re si mbe, as a son of Prophet, oro jade, ase tele, that guy will not rule Lagos in Jesus Name, Amen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Goodvibes007: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tofax:
Just imagine prophet Isaiah keeping mute or sitting on the fence while Christians are been murdered every day. Just imagine it.

So you are all subtly attacking Pst Adeboye now. Continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by 77up(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
hotwax:

pastor adeboye does not represent us...a pastor that came out to support jihadi who has killed many christian is inviting insult..

leave vivor...focus on the post vivor reacted to. All these are adverts for vivor. This is why people will even vote for Vivor.

Dear Yoruba Christians, Vivor is fighting christian course boldly
even for openly criticizing him🙄🙄

Vivor ti lule pii 🙂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
OneCandleAway:
When a governor is actively disrespecting and killing Christians, you go to meet him and start saying he has a good heart. And northern Christians that know him better are complaining that El Rufai is not protecting them. Of course it's yoruba behaviour. Not wanting to confront. Playing safe. Not wanting to cause trouble.

I've always said it RCCG is one of the problems we have. They brought buhari and sold him to christians and haven't apologised for that calamity. If Osinbajo had won you'd have seen how they will campaign for him. Now you had the opportunity to chose obi who is a better alternative. At least consider the lives of christians members in the north so they are protected because only a Christianpresident can effectively fight boko haram or whatever the northern insecurity is all about. Instead you chose to keep quiet.
You people just like to tell lies, as you are spreading lies against the man of God, Satan will also raise people that will lie against you,
You said it's Pastor Adeboye that brought Buhari.
Can you show me any video or news report where he has said people should vote for Buhari .
Is it a sin for his members or pastor to belong to political parties.
Or because his pastor stood as vice president, he should not relate with him again.
For your info, pastor Adeboye didn't ask any of his member to vote for Buhari.
Nigerians used their hands to vote for him..
Even myself as a RCCG MEMBER supported Jonathan in 2015 and Atiku in 2019.
Pastor Adeboye has never told us in Rccg to vote for a particular candidate before, bcoz we have many members from different political parties in our midst
In preparation for last weekend election, peter Obi came for church service at Rccg camp and Tinubu didn't come but you people will still be blaming the man of God for your frustrations.
You have to stop if you don't want God to deal with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Alamkir: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
U need more take....

Papichulostunne:
Na lie e talk? Is this the best you can do? When they paid you to dig dirt on him.. Is this really the best you could do?

Even Pastor Adeboye will pick him ten times over to sanwo olu..

Sanwo olu beter come carry e son for warri..

Shey e dey follow Agbado master they run up and down since.. E eyes done clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by alibiz: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Whosoever that hired this idiot should go and collect his money.
Your assertion hold on ground
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by VTJN(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
afbstrategies:

We didn’t forget but he will still be your next governor. Even if you accuse him of chasing two urchin dogs mating in his yard, Gbadebo will be Lagos governor after 11th.
hahahaha

Same way obituary is the president abi? You will join naanu to cry on national TV very soon
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Bluehole: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
So you are the fighter or defender for Adeboye?

Religion, ethnicity and tribalism headquarters of Nigeria.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Everlastingson: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
0monnak0da:
What is the truth? Your opinion?We are all human
I am entitled to my opinion
Why is your opinion truth and mine not?
Telling me my reason is petty is arrogant and rude
Try and learn basic courtesy and politeness
You will not persuade anyone that way
You only trigger a confrontation
I have not seen an election where everyone votes the same candidate

Well, sorry if I sounded rude. But we should not allow a government that oversaw the killing of our youths in cold blood at Lekki/2022 to continue. All Tinubu, who planted Sanwo Olu, could do then was to ask what the youths were doing at Lekki Toll gate at that time.

Till date this same govt continues to deny the killings. There has been no justice for the victims, nor compensation for the families that lost their own. Such a govt does not deserve to continue in office.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by SIRTee15: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
CondemnBattery:
I am a Redeemer, and have respect for Daddy Adeboye. But I don't agree with every of his actions.
However, calling hell-rufai a kind hearted man and a peaceful man?
Hell no. Even the devil knows hell-rufai is many things but not a kind nor peaceful man.
And what Rhodes said is spot on.
Next please

'Spot on' like insulting a whole tribe because of the action of one man.
'Typical Yoruba behaviour'....why not say typical adeboye behaviour. He also called him alatenuje.
And u didn't see anything wrong with that.
A lot of parents did a bad job raising kids in the last 20 yrs, that's the problem the rest of us have to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Goodvibes007: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
kettykin:
How on earth is this an insult .

Does this mean the classic Yoruba behaviour is bad?
He is basically saying Yoruba are slaves and sing praises to Northerners for favours which is a common saying among Igbo folks on Nairaland.

Going by his past tweets including this one, there is no doubt that this guy is one of Nairaland's numerous tribal warriors since it's been rumoured that he has a Nairaland account. His heart is filled with hate and bitterness hence his tweets about IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra e.t.c.

Papichulostunne:
Na lie e talk?
Atleast you are not denying the fact or trying to play dumb like the rest of your clan.

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Goodlady(f): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
Gboom:

Iya, e n bu yan sha, ewo tun ni elupee
I don laff tire
It's Chinedu, arrogant Igbos and the elupeee people

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by drphantom: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
madapcmod:

So why are bigots ethnic profiling Gbadebo who is more Yoruba and contesting in Yoruba land than Abiola who is also Yoruba but contesting in Abia. Where did Gbadebo insult Yorubas and why are all these coming up now?

Sir/ma'am, you haven't been following the conversation.

Why is it coming up now? Because the internet never forgets

3 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by MyAmericandream(f): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
brutustech:
Is it a compliment?

Na everything be insult for una eye. Nonsense
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Is it only Adeboye that was called?

You must be thinking high of yourself.

Adeboye is a condemned tribalistic.

You don't know anything. As I told those who insulted, mocked and made derogatory statements against Baba Kumuyi and Baba Adeboye because of OBI before the Presidential Election and their CALL answered me, I speak as a son of the Prophet against Chinedu that Except Baba Adeboye is not CALLED that he will rule Lagos
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Chee59(f): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
renderme:

He didn’t disavow, he doubled down. Lol! Have u seen the one he was praising ojukwu in an interview? Here’s the link:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1632611148968206336

And here is the link to the GRV twitter spaces discussing how “igbos should take Lagos and chase all traditional rulers from power as they go to vote LP

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1632620579755896833
You're disgusting.
Quoting a serial liar Jeff Phillips who lies at the drop of a hat.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by amNIGERIA: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
ASUU & INEC

Where is Prof. Victor Emmanuel Osodeke & ASUU?

What is ASUU stand on videos of ASUU members engaging in election rigging?

Nine(9) months from now, When corrupt politicians start collecting ROI (stealing public fund) and there is no money to meet govt & ASUU agreement, Nigeria students will be kept at home for months bc ASUU strike?

Election after election, ASUU members assist corrupt politicians rig election, when the consequence is very poor funding of education and none compliance with FG/ASUU agreement.

Why don't ASUU discipline ASUU members engaging in elections rigging, when the consequence is poor funding of public schools and university and ASUU strike?

NIGERIA STUDENTS BE WISE!

brutustech:
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, the gubernatorial candidate of the Labour Party, made a derogatory remark on Twitter about Pastor Enoch Adeboye, a highly respected pastor and leader of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, in response to his compliment to El-Rufai during a visit. This tweet has generated widespread outrage and debates about the importance of respectful discourse in public conversations.

Although some supporters of the Labour Party have defended Rhodes, citing his right to free speech and claiming that his tweet was simply expressing his personal opinion, a significant number of people, particularly the elders, have condemned his language. They believe that insulting a revered public figure like Pastor Adeboye is unacceptable and disrespectful.

Furthermore, they see Rhodes' generalization of Yoruba people as those who are known to "lick ass" as a derogatory comment, that insults the entire Yoruba clan

Gbadebo's remark is not only harmful but also has the potential to escalate conflicts. It undermines the fundamental principles of civility, tolerance, and mutual respect, which are essential for a healthy and functional society. Making derogatory comments about someone with a differing opinion about others creates an atmosphere of hostility and division.
Moreover, as a Yoruba descendant, Gbadebo's comment is both condescending and disrespectful. It demonstrates that he lacks regard for others, which disqualifies him from being a suitable leader.

Notable elders in Lagos state have expressed their opinion that Gbadebo is not fit to be the governor of Lagos state due to his lack of respect. Therefore, Lagosians require a leader who can provide good governance, promote respectful discourse in public conversation, and work towards a society that values civility, tolerance, and mutual respect.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Goodvibes007: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
madapcmod:

So why are bigots ethnic profiling Gbadebo who is more Yoruba and contesting in Yoruba land than Abiola who is also Yoruba but contesting in Abia. Where did Gbadebo insult Yorubas and why are all these coming up now?
Yeah right.

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by MyAmericandream(f): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Afonja means warrior na. I’m a warrior
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Menclothing: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Rccg youth are reading
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Sheggy13(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
madapcmod:

Edited comments. Even this particular one. If you are smart you will know
It's not edited. The comments are still on his twitter timeline. I verified myself. He didn't bother to delete them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.