Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye (73574 Views)

Gbadebo vivour desecrate our culture by putting his cap in obas palace - Photo / If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by SIRTee15: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
hotwax:

pastor adeboye does not represent us...a pastor that came out to support jihadi who has killed many christian is inviting insult..

leave vivor...focus on the post vivor reacted to. All these are adverts for vivor. This is why people will even vote for Vivor.

Dear Yoruba Christians, Vivor is fighting christian course boldly

He's not fighting for me. He's a senseless, badly trained and mannerless adult child.
It's not like his CV is even worthy of any substance.
Pls don't associate Yoruba Christians with this gbadebo rhodes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by hammerT: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
APC DESPERATION HAVE LED TO TRIBAL POLITICS AGAINST A FELLOW YORUBA SON.

NOW, I HAVE SEEN IT ALL.

NO MANNER OF ABUSE AND BLACKMAIL THAT URCHINS HAVE NOT UNLEASH ON THE LP CANDIDATE.

EVERY 4 YEARS APC MUST REDUCE LAGOS ELECTION TO TRIBALISM AND TRIBAL ABUSE.

THIS CANNOT GO ON LIKE THIS FOR MUCH LONGER.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Idiko1: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
tundeabib1:

Go and fix Anambra. Why is Lagos of utmost concern to you sef? Una no wan build your ancestral state to standard? I never see this kain thing before o. The drum that is sound too much of high pitch will soon burst. E ma too te.

Lagos is built with the commonwealth since 1914. No place in Nigeria came close except Abuja. One reason Nigeria is called basket of fools.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by gimakon2(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
You cannot follow APC as a party and be with your senses.
How this one wan take be insult now?
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by afbstrategies: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Flier:
In my dream

So shall it be. No place for tribalism in modern Nigeria.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Everlastingson: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
seunmsg:
I have nothing against the Rhodes Vivour kid but his anti Yoruba comments are very disturbing. I’ve seen some of his comments calling Yorubas “Afonja”. He really needs to come out and disavow some of his previous social media comments.

No matter how you try to paint the innocent GRV black out of hatred, he's still better than those who killed Endsars youths in cold blood. No amount of disinformation and lies will persuade us to votes killers of our youths. You yourself, seunmsg, has also referred to Yoruba as afonja in the past. GRV is our choice as Governor of Lagos State.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by leisuretym: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
I’ve always maintain that Chinedu is not fit for power, he will wake up one day and other demolition of RCCG chapel, very emotional unstable people.
He should go and contest in Anambra

The guy is Anti Yorubas , his has refused to reveal his childrens name because they are typical Yiboos names , married Yiibo woman from Aba , hate everything about Yoruba but want to be the king of Yoruba biggest city and he can not speak Yoruba

He’s fake!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by AlphaTaikun: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Sanwo-Olu's CV
Sanwo-Olu is a 3-time commisioner in Lagos State... that's awesome.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Kachifo3: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
It's time for true lagosian.. Omo Eko
GRV is coming..
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Diligence: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tell Guv Sanwo-olu to recognise his son from a Warri based woman

Leave Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
EnofIsEnof
VoteAPCOut
VoteLabourParty
O to ge for Tinubu/APC/ACN in Lagos

Vote Character, Competence, Credibility & Capacity!!!
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by seunmsg(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You have a problem with name calling and you haven't done anything to curtail that in this forum?
Hypocrite

I’m not the owner of the forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by buharibanjo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
When Paul was persecuting Christians. Na prophet blind him eye?
Tofax:
Just imagine prophet Isaiah keeping mute or sitting on the fence while Christians are been murdered every day. Just imagine it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by BrickDevo: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
renderme:

He didn’t disavow, he doubled down. Lol! Have u seen the one he was praising ojukwu in an interview? Here’s the link:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1632611148968206336

And here is the link to the GRV twitter spaces discussing how “igbos should take Lagos and chase all traditional rulers from power as they go to vote LP

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1632620579755896833
Where in that clip you posted did you hear anybody saying igbo, patriotic people are talking about voting in the right candidate that will make lagos better by taking power from the incumbent who is menacing Lagosians with thugs. You are saying is the igbos, whereas most people on that spaces are yorubas.

Sanwo olu is not even saying anything about the thugs and agberos in lagos, yet he wants to run for 2nd term.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by BigBizzy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
So? Abeg make I hear word.

Who e hep?
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Everlastingson: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
leisuretym:
I’ve always maintain that Chinedu is not fit for power, he will wake up one day and other demolition of RCCG chapel, very emotional unstable people.

The guy is Anti Yorubas

You be mistaking GRV for your jihadi brother.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Bahamas95(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wether they like it or not Gbadebo is the next governor of Lagos state.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by infogeneral: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
That GRV guy doesn't have manners. He kept insulting the Yoruba race and now he saw opportunity through Peter Obi and he wants to ride on it. Yoruba s are not fools. They will show him thier classic behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Everlastingson: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
leisuretym:

The guy is Anti Yorubas

You must be mistaking GRV for your jihadi brother.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by UpvoteAfrica: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Lagos dey enter ibo eyes, una go carry gun thief am las las. If chinedu enter make i bend.

Bunch of opportunists. Person wey be tribal bigot na him con dey form saint. Make he go do honorable for him community first, he lacks the experience to govern a state like lagos.

I no like Sanwo and APC but this hin cv ehn....chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by drimzsmoke(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
TinubuShet:
Finally it make front page, Gbadebo Chinedu is omo ale, product of night stand of an asewo woman from East with randy Rhodes Vivour , He will never come close to Alausa, he is also Biafra apologist, never, I don't want to sit at home on Monday morning

The “Rhodes-Vivour” is his mother’s maiden name,he is not using his father’s!!!
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by OdefaGirl(f): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
seunmsg:

I’m not the owner of the forum.

Then, lend your voice and call out the owner..... The tribal sh!t is out of hand
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by sencekompis: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
YORUBA RONU OO. The parasites are drooping inn daily

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Goodoldays(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Abi you wan put money ni. 100K

No worry

I’d rather you bend
And bend you must
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Diligence: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
At a campaign rally, Sanwo-olu was standing behind Tinubu telling/whispering to him to say "Obi, Warehouse Economy, Import & Export"

Guv Sanwo-olu is a tribal/ethnic bigot. Ambode was better than him in performance.

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
LagosMustBeFree!
VoteAPCOut
EnofIsEnof
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Positivepoint(m): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
kettykin:
How on earth is this an insult

Looks like he despise the "Yoruba" by saying "classic Yoruba behavior"

It seems he does not identify as Yoruba by that statement.

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Jack500: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tofax:
"Don’t be deceived! There is no conflict between Yorubas and the Igbo. Both of us know that Peter Obi won the 2023 presidential election. We also know that the election in Lagos was not even close. Obi won by a landslide. It is not about ethnicity; it is about truth and integrity." - Femi Aribisala

You and Femi Aribisala doesn't have brain.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by hammerT: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Then, lend your voice and call out the owner..... The tribal sh!t is out of hand

DONT BOTHER YOURSELF TOO MUCH WITH SEUN, THAT IS HIM ALRIGHT, BUT DUE TO HIS BIGOTRY AND HATE, HE CANNOT ADMIT IN PUBLIC.

HATE HAVE MADE HIM TO DENY, HIMSELF.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by Diligence: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Guz: Beware of Yoruba Muslims posting bullshits here. Their aim is to cause disharmony in the body of Christ

Once again. Beware of Yoruba Muslims.

Focus on liberating Lagos by Voting massively for Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
VoteAPCOut
VoteToGiveLagosiansExcellentLeadership
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by hohafrank(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
No matter what,I am voting for Gbadebo.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by hammerT: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Diligence:
Guz: Beware of Yoruba Muslims posting bullshits here. Their aim is to cause disharmony in the body of Christ

Once again. Beware of Yoruba Muslims.

Focus on liberating Lagos by Voting massively for Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
VoteAPCOut
VoteToGiveLagosiansExcellentLeadership

FUNNY, THE OWNER OF THIS SITE IS A YORUBA MUSLIM OR CLAIMS TO BE EX-MUSLIM BUT HE HAS NOT TOLD US HIS NEW RELIGION.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by reddingtonblack: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
madapcmod:
Keep digging

The tribal sentiment and propaganda no reach Una bring religious propaganda. That's the only thing APC urchins are good at.

I see jittery and fear in APC camp already

If Sanwolu was delivering dividends to lagosians, I don't see why he should be afraid of GRV to the extent of churning out attacks and threats to a " relatively unknown politician"

LP stands for better Nigeria. An end to ethnicity evil PDAPC politicians are using to divide and rule us.

This is a Yoruba guy contesting in Abia State and he is going to win come March 11th. Stop the ethnic profiling, if you worked, let your work speak for you.

If People that voted LP last weekend were SANE, maybe sanwo olu would have relied on his records and performance But what we have now is scripted IGBO agenda to destroy Lagos, they hide under the Endsars saga to incite people against the Government, But the OBI they are parading as Messiah covered up the killings of 35youths by endsars in AKwuzu, peter obi went to court to get an injunction to stop the hearing, and LP think they are in right position to use Endsars to destabilize lagos for us. Did peter Obi give those youths poured into Akwuzu river a proper burial. NO

Re: The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye by IbileIfe: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
The pettiness of political desperados in Nigeria is an insult on common sense and intellectual intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.