Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! (1386 Views)

African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / All Yorubas Aren't The Same, It's Wrong To Say They're Identical In Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2023
nonhuman:
oga If you have a house in Anambra you are free to call Anambra a no man's land or even you can say Anambra state belongs to your family, nobody will even respond to you infact they will be clapping for you, you know why those folks over there can't be frightened by mere words, If you know Lagos is not a no man's land why should you be jittery when someone calls it a no man's land, don't you have confidence?

Anambra may not even be a no man's land because it was never a federal capital territory.

Lagos, on the other hand, was an FCT, which made it a melting point for all tribes.
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nonhuman(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2023
nairanaira12:

Anambra may not even be a no man's land because it was never a federal capital territory.

Lagos, on the other hand, was an FCT, which made it a melting point for all tribes.
so what are they talking about
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2023
totit:

No one stays anywhere for free dude but every state, nation, and people have rules, cultures and boundaries.

Yes, they are accommodating because if they are not, there are many ways they can make their land and region uncomfortable for you just like what happened in Egypt, recently.

They bought those lands from you and paid in full.

I dare you to go and try to collect it back. grin. It is a court presided over by a Yoruba man that will throw the case out of court. grin
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2023
nonhuman:
so what are they talking about

They have no point
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by tolexy007(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2023
nairanaira12:
The likes of helinues and his fellow tribal bigot urchhins should stop their deceptive tribal rants.

Igbos living in lagos and other Yoruba states is not because yorubas are accommodating.

It's because yorubas love money.

Helinues, the tribal bigot, should ask himself if yorubas gave lands, houses and shops to igbos for free.

No, the Yoruba landlords collected money for those properties and shops occupied by igbos!

And our parents gave them those properties because those igbos were always ready to pay heavily for those places.

If helinues is looking for the real Yoruba omo ale, he should pay a visit to those Yoruba landlords that sold their birthright to igbos because of money.

Helinues, shut the Bleep up henceforth. Your Yoruba parents and others like them have sold their land and houses to igbos. Be ready to bear the consequences.

When your Yoruba parents were collecting money from these igbos, they didn't know it would have repercussionsl.

On the flip side, will anyone vote against tinubu if he and APC had given the people good leadership?

Only failures appeal to tribalism or religion sentiment like helinues and others like him are doing.

to b sincere u are right. we Yoruba love money more than anything. do u no a Lagos landlord will reather giv his shop to Igbo man, that will only put his goods there and locked it for Yr without open it, than to giv it to his own fellow Yoruba who want to use the shop for his or her daily bizness, because the Igbos will pay far far better?

A Yoruba landowner, will prefer to sell his land that is not more than 2million to Igbo man that will pay 4 million than Yoruba that will pay 2million. what u will hear is Omo ibo ma ra ni 4million. and dey will

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by izombie(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Whenever i hear that yorubas are accomodating i laugh. They will sell their land to igbo person then down the road they will turn around to tell you that this is yoruba land. Imagine. My tailor in awka is yoruba. There are thousands of yorubas in awka alone doing their things, nobody disturbs them but everyday we get harassed in lagos.
Igbos have bought almost 60% of lands in lagos and yorubas are still selling their lands everyday to igbos. Forget abeg, in the next 50 years or so the whole of lagos would be bought by igbos. Accomodating my nyashhh
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2023
tolexy007:

to b sincere u are right. we Yoruba love money more than anything. do u no a Lagos landlord will reather giv his shop to Igbo man, that will only put his goods there and locked it for Yr without open it, than to giv it to his own fellow Yoruba who want to use the shop for his or her daily bizness, because the Igbos will pay far far better?

A Yoruba landowner, will prefer to sell his land that is not more than 2million to Igbo man that will pay 4 million than Yoruba that will pay 2million. what u will hear is Omo ibo ma ra ni 4million. and dey will

LegendHero needs to read this.

It's unfortunate, but we have to tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by totit: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2023
nairanaira12:

They bought those lands from you and paid in full.

I dare you to go and try to collect it back. grin. It is a court presided over by a Yoruba man that will throw the case out of court. grin

Your head is filled with delusion. You can as well buy land on the moon.
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2023
totit:

Your head is filled with delusion. You can as well buy land on the moon.
Show me one Yoruba land owner or landlord that gave land to igbos for free.

They prefer to sell their lands to igbos because igbos pay more.

Now, you are uttering rubbish after selling off your birth right.

I challenge you to go and collect the land from them. grin

Ole oloju kokoro. tongue
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by totit: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
nairanaira12:

Show me one Yoruba land owner or landlord that gave land to igbos for free.

They prefer to sell their lands to igbos because igbos pay more.

Now, you are uttering rubbish after selling off your birth right.

I challenge you to go and collect the land from them. grin

Ole oloju kokoro. tongue

Only a few lands are owned by yeeboos. In Lagos island, most of them sleep inside a shop and you probably won't know this because you've been fed lies and typing somewhere in a village, in Alambra.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
totit:

Only a few lands are owned by yeeboos. In Lagos island, most of them sleep inside a shop and you probably won't know this because you've been fed lies and typing somewhere in a village, in Alambra.

Cool.

Does that now make them your slaves that must vote only your candidate?

Those shops where they are sleeping, did you give them the shops for free?

Oga, shut up.

Only failures appeal to tribalism to win election
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by totit: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
nairanaira12:

Cool.

Does that now make them your slaves that must vote only your candidate?

Those shops where they are sleeping, did you give them the shops for free?

Oga, shut up.

Only failures appeal to tribalism to win election

You want me to shut up and you are quoting me to reply to you? grin

Quote where I said the shops were giving to them for free or shut your Akpu mouth. All we are saying is, don't bring your nonsense and entitled mentality into my region, or better still, stay in your region. grin
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 5:38am On Mar 09, 2023
totit:

You want me to shut up and you are quoting me to reply to you? grin

Quote where I said the shops were giving to them for free or shut your Akpu mouth. All we are saying is, don't bring your nonsense and entitled mentality into my region, or better still, stay in your region. grin

Since the shops aren't free, it's none of your business where they sleep so long as they pay for it.

Yorubas aren't accommodating. We only love money. Yoruba landlords prefer to sell their properties to igbos because igbos will pay more.

Prepare for your imminent defeat in lagos next week.
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by Kingspin(m): 5:44am On Mar 09, 2023
youngsahito:
Ibos are always bragging about what they don't have. I know some Yoruba men that won't rent their apartment to an ibo perfect, no amount of money can change their mind.
Your own people will be force to rent an apartment for a penny if it is been given to them.
The way una de brag in London
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by tamdun: 5:49am On Mar 09, 2023
I think it's time DSS visit nairaland,it seems seun is blind to what is going on in his forum
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2023
tamdun:
I think it's time DSS visit nairaland,it seems seun is blind to what is going on in his forum

Stop promoting tribalism.

DSS or no DSS, we yorubas should stop acting as if igbos living in lagos are owing something. They owe us nothing. They worked for their money and bought properties in lagos with the money.

Stop appealing to tribalism when campaigning. Tell us what your candidate has done to deserve being elected instead of playing tribalism card.

This generation of Nigerians is too enlightened to be deceived with tribalism or religion sentiments.
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by totit: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

No. You aren't accommodating. If those igbos didn't give you money, you wouldn't sell labd or rent houses to them.

We aren't accommodating. We only love money

And who are the ' WE? Oh, you are now hiding behind the South westerner? Why are you afraid to identify with your yeeboo people?

Yes, the SW is accommodating cos it's not something that can be bought via house rent or anything.
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
totit:

And who are the ' WE? Oh, you are now hiding behind the South westerner? Why are you afraid to identify with your yeeboo people?

Yes, the SW is accommodating cos it's not something that can be bought via house rent or anything.

Why does people like you think every Yoruba must reason foolishly like you? Why?

Must every Yoruba be a dumb "baba sope" slave like you?
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by totit: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

Why does people like you think every Yoruba must reason foolishly like you? Why?

Must every Yoruba be a dumb "baba sope" slave like you?

grin
Lool
You don't just open your mouth ( type) to claim somebody is dumb just because you feel so without any iota of fact or truth as it only means, you feel pained or defeated hence the insult. grin cheesy

Talking about dumbness, using the word ' does ' in place of ' do ' tells about your dumbness, actually, Mr. Okoro. cheesy
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by nairanaira12: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
totit:

grin
Lool
You don't just open your mouth ( type) to claim somebody is dumb just because you feel so without any iota of fact or truth as it only means, you feel pained or defeated hence the insult. grin cheesy

Talking about dumbness, using the word ' does ' in place of ' do ' tells about your dumbness, actually, Mr. Okoro. cheesy

The jargon you wrote up there is dumb.

You called me an igbo because I don't support your baba sope slavery. That's dumb of you
Re: Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money! by totit: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

The jargon you wrote up there is dumb.

You called me an igbo because I don't support your baba sope slavery. That's dumb of you

Prove me wrong you are not dumb now by pointing to the ' dumb ' message, would you? olodo. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Renames Afikpo South And North Local Government Areas Respectively / My Advice To Igbos / G5 Representative Seyi Makinde Rescue Adamawa For Fintiri, Atiku Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.