Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) (47708 Views)

Zulum Receives The Wives Of Presidential Candidates: Photo News / Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by being(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
People should note however that voting specifically for LP for governorship/HOA does not guarantee improved goverance. All politicians are the same... only few like Obi are different.. Obi is d person being rooted for not LP as a whole.. so let's be cautious and not repeat d 2015 Jonathan- buhari fiasco for the states.

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by prettyliz(f): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Here are the twenty-four (24) Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidates in the nation for the 2023 Gubernatorial elections.

God grant all the better qualified their heart desires.
I'm impressed by the way this man built structures within just a few months... enough to compete with PDP and APC..It takes intelligence and strategy...My respect to Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by GeneralPulal: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sj11:
make it 200k i will bet with u so that e go pain u well when u lose m
Who are you placing your bet on?
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:
We should be able to get:-
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

Plus Nasarawa and Benue State

The structure they’ve been asking for will soon structure.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Zealag(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
You see that Lagos own, only what I want to be hearing is Ellu - P,Ellu - P,Ellu - P🤣😂
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Lauryn41(f): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

LP can’t get delta

Its between sheriff and omo agege

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Lauryn41(f): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

Abia,Enugu,plateau is sure they can try in delta,rivers,kaduna
Can’t get delta

Even if na magic
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Kasdat5(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:
LP candidates likely to win their elections:

(Depending on how rooted they are)
Plateau candidate chance 90%
Abia candidate 80%
Rivers 60%
Lagos 40%
The rest under 30%

This is the reality on ground, PO winning their states does not mean they will have an easy ride

Which of the Pleateu please
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Lauryn41(f): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Vote intelligently just like Nigerians have been doing since 1999...!

Look at Delta, Cross River, Edo, Abia, etc... Have they been voting emotionally for years?!!

Where have their intelligent votes gotten them?!!
LP won’t win in delta

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Omoawoke: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Femigolfd:
Lets go

So we call Tinubu a god father, so we should make obi the new god father of Lagos

okon yin oni bale
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Epistasis(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
christejames:
LP may likely win the following state by my permutations...

Abia
Enugu
Plateau
Rivers...

Maybe Kaduna

As for the other states, it would be herculean.

Good luck to them.
You didn't hear that your candidate in Rivers step down for Wike abi....keep living in your lalaland!
We told you guys that you will cry after Asiwaju's emergence, God so good it was Obi that led the wailers club!
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by RtrevEzeugo1: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:
LP candidates likely to win their elections:

(Depending on how rooted they are)
Plateau candidate chance 90%
Abia candidate 80%
Rivers 60%
Lagos 40%
The rest under 30%

This is the reality on ground, PO winning their states does not mean they will have an easy ride

Enugu has 98 % chance cos LP won 7 out of 8 house of reps and 2 senate with one election postponed
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by ebbo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

It's not possible for lp to win in Rivers, Kaduna, and Lagos pls.

2 Likes

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by kingogundana: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you have 5million naira here I want us to bet LABOUR PARTY can only win between 3 to 4 state as governorship election in the listed state above I won't say beyond these if you have 5million to play on bring it on

NigerianAngelo:
Here are the twenty-four (24) Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidates in the nation for the 2023 Gubernatorial elections.

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by spencekat(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

Only in Abia,LP will.

2 Likes

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Impregnable101: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

I'm fully obidient and i can tell you that LP cannot win in delta state. Omo agege will win

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by highchief1: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

I don’t know about south eastern states.but u see that delta u put der,use ur hand remove it.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by spencekat(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
RtrevEzeugo1:

Enugu has 98 % chance cos LP won 7 out of 8 house of reps and 2 senate with one election postponed
It does not work that way in state politics.

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lauryn41:

LP won’t win in delta

True... I said the same thing to another person up there.

Delta matter is just complex!
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

Very correct... Those are also states I felt they will take over.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Goodzinny: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
What happened to other states?
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Allisgud: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:

Don't overrate yourself or cry foul after Saturday elections. LP has nothing to win any state government elections except in the South East and maybe Lagos(which is an unfortunate thing). Vote intelligently, not emotionally.
the intelligency u have been applying all this while selecting where did it put u
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by zelnababa(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

by t d time una loose naw una go dey shout riging

2 Likes

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Goddyrichie(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:

Don't overrate yourself or cry foul after Saturday elections. LP has nothing to win any state government elections except in the South East and maybe Lagos(which is an unfortunate thing). Vote intelligently, not emotionally.
so are u nw telling us to support d same party that make us go through this suffering for so many yrs abi na Wenti u mean
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by PeggySandas(f): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

All of them will lose.🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Allisgud: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Chinedu is not someone that should be contesting for political office

A leader is someone who has foresight and matured enough to manage his personal life and control his outburst.

This alone disqualifies GRV. He has no filter upstairs and goes to public spaces to spit out bigotry statements and this is someone that knows he has a political ambition.
So I won’t trust the 4th largest economy in the hands of someone like that.
It goes a long way to shows he isn’t matured enough to manage a political position

Sanwo Olu may not be perfect but he is by far the best among the candidates. Although he might have had some shortcomings but that’s not enough to trade him for a character like GRV chinedu.

We know some people don’t care whether he is competent or not, and no matter what, all they know is thumbprint Elup. That is idiotic.

But before u join some of these people to make irrational decisions, ask yourself and tell yourself the truth the reason behind your choice.

Would you just follow follow and thumbprint elup regardless if the person you are eluping for is an idiot? Of course you are smarter than that.

Think before you vote

Ronu!!
all dis one no sale again, bring more slander
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Mwabi: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

Which Kaduna are you talking about save this post even the second position is impossible for them talkless of winning. for other states I don't know much about them
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by garfield1: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Very correct... Those are also states I felt they will take over.

Infact,they have taken abia already.alex Otti is already gov.edeoga has 90% chance but some like nweke and this might give mbah a chance.they have a 60% chance in plateau.if they can unite behind pela in delta,he can get a 60% chance.they also have a good chance in nasarawa and taraba.the problem in rivers is bevause apc,sdp,pdp have strong candidates and obidients are divided.in Lagos,at least half of the obidients will vote sanwoolu so no chance

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Goddyrichie(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:

for ur information I don’t support any political parties and I’m not an ibo guy b4 una talk say LP na Igbo get ham but let look at it since apc and PDP Don Dey rule us what development that come out from this country what achievement why can’t we try another party and see instead of us to do that we scatter it because of tribalism and religion that’s really really bad and sad in this country
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Allisgud: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
If inec no doo wuruwuru. 10 states is sure for labour party
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by garfield1: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lauryn41:

Can’t get delta

Even if na magic

They can.their numbers in delta is overwhelming.they can get plateau.they can't get Lagos,many obidients will vote sanwoolu

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Slynation(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
I have made arrangements with the men I trust to vote Labor Party from Top to bottom...😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Forces Beyond Our Direct Control Moved To Make Dark Notes In History / They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters / New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.