Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

“Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank (52053 Views)

Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single (2) (3) (4)

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by temitope27(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
mbahdi:
Tinubu can never b my president
u can relocate

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by efembaba(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
just when you think u have seen everything there is to see, 9jas go tell u, u never see nothing
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by temitope27(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If juju dey work...the white 4 no colonize Africa
we colonize ourselves

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Skays(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
I am buying RMb and Chinese Yuan everyday upto 45k.

My rate is 1**/rmb today, subject to change at anytime. For bulkier transactions, we can agree for a F2F deal and increase in rate will be considered.

My contact in my siggy. Please quote me before messaging so I know who I am conversing with.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Newbiee: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
The security door no open for am?
Technology no dey respect JuJu abi

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Karleb(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wait make hin nack you with juju first.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by HardMirror(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
why did he not use the juju to appear inside the bank

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by fareed69(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=mbahdi post=121547406]Tinubu can never b my president [/quote
Okay.
This election still dey pepper 🫑🫑🫑 you.
Go and collect his certificate first.
If you do that I go know sey him no go rule you.
Ode
You just laboured in Vain

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by petrage(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
GOFRONT:
Chaiii......Access bank don suffer. This is a very big see finish on Accessbank.

I am still waiting for that day when our legendary jujus like Sango, Amadioha, Ogbakiri will be used for the swearing In ceremony of Tinubu on May 29. These jujus are quick action. Loot and faint immediately, unlike those useless books called Quran and Bible which are very sluggish in their job.

Then I would see how he is going to embezzle our collective patrimony without the gods striking his already frailed hands instantly.

We are tired of Bible and Quran being use at the Eagle square for swearing ceremony.
If your life is useless, the Bible ain't responsible. If those hyped deities you mentioned are as potent as you claimed, why is Nigeria still at its present state? These deities appear useless since the white man came and overran our clime.

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Isabi4lov: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

Nigeria na cruise country, I wish say them go use juju for every aspects.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Illegal1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
GOFRONT:
Chaiii......Access bank don suffer. This is a very big see finish on Accessbank.

I am still waiting for that day when our legendary jujus like Sango, Amadioha, Ogbakiri will be used for the swearing In ceremony of Tinubu on May 29. These jujus are quick action. Loot and faint immediately, unlike those useless books called Quran and Bible which are very sluggish in their job.

Then I would see how he is going to embezzle our collective patrimony without the gods striking his already frailed hands instantly.

We are tired of Bible and Quran being use at the Eagle square for swearing ceremony.

i swr...
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Kaiser20: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ogun people self, naa dem
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by cejaypriesty(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
GOFRONT:

Speak only for yourself
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by enomakos(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
L😁😁😁😁😁
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Iagos: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Leave them.
If juju dey work, British Army no for fit invade Benin in 1897

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Confirmedzombie: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
This can only happen on igbo land.

What a shame.

Backward people.

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by CHIOMAEZEH: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

Juju no dey work... He for carry masquerade join... Or at best... He for come hire these my goons... Whatever he needed to achieve on the back for Don confirm if he used them... grin shocked cheesy
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
This one won trend, anything for clout, angry cheesy grin

The head of security and the gate man dat was on duty of that branch should be fired! This is too much! angry, this isn't freedom of association or worship this is a criminal offence for me
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Thomasankara(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
[/color]read carefully about the man and the challenge,he was only interested in the secret of those who wield supernatural powers and the application process was so tedious and too academical.[color=#770077]
hopefulLandlord:
Even with all the JuJu he still has to wait for the mechanics of the door to work for him to access the bank

JuJu doesn't work in a bank, it doesn't work anywhere.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

James Randi put down 1 million dollars for anyone that can prove a spiritual power. from 1964 to 2015 no one was able to win

it's all make believe and autosuggestion using chemical warfare to make it look like it works
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by gaventa: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
You use your Bible and Quran to swear your leaders in. You have more churches and mosques . You have Christian holidays . You pray for Nigeria un your your churches daily . You cast and bind the so called deities daily yet you want them to help you change the country. You ar e nothing but an hypocrite. Holy Spirit is in charge you all should call on Jesus .
petrage:
If your life is useless, the Bible ain't responsible. If those hyped deities you mentioned are as potent as you claimed, why is Nigeria still at its present state? These deities appear useless since the white man came and overran our clime.

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by koladata(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
you don't know the true story , na the people wey get the juju sold us
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Shikena(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2023

The place was too noisy. Juju no like noise, e dey give am headache cool
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
temitope27:
The only juju dey get for biafra na Money ritual

Try Tru sha,no juju dey work wey money dey ooo grin

You Sabi them Wella. They so much believe in Juju.

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Akharmony: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Juju man should go and register for wresting, he's got nice body
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Bilyaminuadamu: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=DebbieBianca post=121546558]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXlDe0nOWv4

Customers at one of Access Bank Branch were surprised to see a Native doctor in the Bank trying to perform some magic so that he can enter inside the bank but he failed. Customers around him were heard telling him “Juju No Dey Work For Bank”.

Thank you for watching
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by McLizbae: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lols
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Horokrox: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
koladata:
you don't know the true story , na the people wey get the juju sold us
Lol🤣! You meant the people of Benin Kingdom in 1897 or the Aro Confederacy in Southeastern Region in 1901-1902,etc allowed themselves to be sold by "custodians" of their dead juju who were powerless in the presence of 🇬🇧🇫🇷,etc colonialists who also subjugated the Native American tribes who strongly believed in their own "juju"(Metaphysics)🙄🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by petrage(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
gaventa:
You use your Bible and Quran to swear your leaders in. You have more churches and mosques . You have Christian holidays . You pray for Nigeria un your your churches daily . You cast and bind the so called deities daily yet you want them to help you change the country. You ar e nothing but an hypocrite. Holy Spirit is in charge you all should call on Jesus .
99% of the idiots we have as political leaders are not adherent of the gospel of Christ and indulge in black magic. The Nations of the West that we admire today for their economic prosperity have their foundation rooted in Christendom. Religion ain't entirely our problem
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Bruno3000(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Don't be naive, their juju is superior. The white man is the full definition of juju. The phones we are using for instance no be juju?
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Menclothing: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
If juju dey work will have use it become gov of lagos

Christ my hope

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch