Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

“Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank (52081 Views)

Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single (2) (3) (4)

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by HardMirror(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Juju deh way fit enter inside bank 100% but if you use it once one year don comot for the year way the person go use for life..... 💯
story
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Goddyrichie(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Even with all the JuJu he still has to wait for the mechanics of the door to work for him to access the bank

JuJu doesn't work in a bank, it doesn't work anywhere.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

James Randi put down 1 million dollars for anyone that can prove a spiritual power. from 1964 to 2015 no one was able to win

it's all make believe and autosuggestion using chemical warfare to make it look like it works
see u if u believe say juju no Dey work come my area make dem use ring 💍 touch u or make dem use ogun swear 4 u no Dey talk juju no Dey juju Dey but na fake people plenty pass me sef Don reason as u reason b4 until I see ham with my two face since then I know say real one dey
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Goddyrichie(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
ednut1:
Juju is a scam . If it was real white man for no rule us
shut up u never see d real one
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by silento(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Even with all the JuJu he still has to wait for the mechanics of the door to work for him to access the bank

James Randi put down 1 million dollars for anyone that can prove a spiritual power. from 1964 to 2015 no one was able to win

it's all make believe and autosuggestion using chemical warfare to make it look like it works

Stop arguing rubbish go back and read the wiki well
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Voiceofthestree: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
HardMirror:
story

If you want I fit give you i get the power jacket cloth
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Voiceofthestree: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Skays:

Email sent.

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by koladata(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
so juju na money printing machine or what?
GrammarNazi1:

Forget that one.

If juju dey work, na black man for get money pass for the world.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by izubext007: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
I will close my account against evil spirit
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by HardMirror(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

If you want I fit give you i get the power jacket cloth
story
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by 489akinrinnola: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Attention seekerAttention seeker...
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Nickymezor(f): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
FireUpNow:
Bank manager fit kpai ooo! Una nor just sabi anything sha. Fear for catch the bank staff as dem go sharperly attend to the black magic man instanta
Lolz abi oo...They look on their faces would HV been epic if he had gone in.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by manchyme: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
mbahdi:
Tinubu can never b my president

Careful ooo.
Your prayer might be answered in two ways.
Either Tinubu dies before swearing in OR you'll die.
You might have a better health than Tinubu but Because of power, position and money, tinubu looks more likely to be alive than you.
Take Buhari as case scenario.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by CrownLands(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is this a skit or live?

This man should have stayed in his shrine and command the monies to appear in his basin.

However, Juju no de work for Bank o!
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Babastrong(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
He must be an igbo man.
they are too dependent on miracle and magic. That's why they thought magic would put Peter Obi on the throne.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by infogeneral: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Na because too many people dey dere. If to say the people no pass 5 the juju for work. #jujudeyshy
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by FisifunKododada: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
sad grin IPOB are clown grin.Free entertainment
Fisifun-kododada, coma see new film

Me I be Ibile o! And my juju dey work well well. Make him come learn from me. cheesy cheesy

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by InvertedHammer: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
/

Mystical powers seem to work only in unverifiable places. Why can't he fly in as a fly or mosquito into the bank? Miracle cures only work on unverifiable patients that's why pastors donate money to celebrity patients for hospitalization.

/
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Horokrox: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
koladata:
you don't need to all this wikipedia, they sold us , the kings were not captured, it all started with trade by batter .. they gave them petty things like mirror and cup of tea. The blacks use to be very powerful very powerful, they were very diplomatic about it and it took the years to finanlly capture us. juju is working and it will always work... even though i don't use juju but only a kid that has not experienced deep occultist people go say juju no dey work . They sold the antidotes and secrets of these juju to the whites and the warriors became powerless, i don't need to read any wikipedia bro

If you're talking about Juju(Metaphysics) in general the colonialists also had theirs like Scottish Rite Freemasonry from Britain🇬🇧(Scotland), Martinism, Gnosticism, Kabbalistic Order of the Rose🌹Cross,etc from France🇫🇷 but my emphasis is that the indiginous African and Native Americans were not having advanced physical weapons like Artillery,guns,etc to balance their Metaphysical knowledge when the colonialists came🙄
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by asiga(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If juju dey work...the white 4 no colonize Africa

No talk this kind talk for where elders of my village dey ooh.

U fit no see again after you talk finish grin
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Chivik93(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
*Racist* the man is just proud of what he's been called to do by his ancestors, and anything is wrong with it,

If it where to be a pastor now it will be okay in you peoples eye,

Africa have a long long way to go
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by koladata(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
we are talking of spiritual power, you are talking metaphysics. chemistry nko. You are trying so hard to tarnish your own origin , do you even know that all generations came from africa? do you even know that we are the member of the organic family. even the oyinbo people you are trying so hard to defend won't say all this things you are writing about africa. where is meta physics when there was sango , orunmila , oya and co. weldone o . abeg i'm done with this conversation
Horokrox:
If you're talking about Juju(Metaphysics) in general the colonialists also had theirs like Scottish Rite Freemasonry from Britain🇬🇧(Scotland), Martinism, Gnosticism, Kabbalistic Order of the Rose🌹Cross,etc from France🇫🇷 but my emphasis is that the indiginous African and Native Americans were not having advanced physical weapons like Artillery,guns,etc to balance their Metaphysical knowledge when the colonialists came🙄
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by FireUpNow(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nickymezor:
Lolz abi oo...They look on their faces would HV been epic if he had gone in.
many people dey joke with Africa magic. Who nor know nor know
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by gaventa: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
They are adherent because their respective religion is part of their culture . Christianity is a culture of the European that is why Easter , lent, Christmas are all embedded in the religion. Can africa say the same ? How is Christianity a culture of Africa ?
petrage:
99% of the idiots we have as political leaders are not adherent of the gospel of Christ and indulge in black magic. The Nations of the West that we admire today for their economic prosperity have their foundation rooted in Christendom. Religion ain't entirely our problem

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Emdebby2: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is that snake around his neck?
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by kingxsamz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Useless juju. He should go and join the queue like his mates abeg. grin grin
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
GOFRONT:
Chaiii......Access bank don suffer. This is a very big see finish on Accessbank.

I am still waiting for that day when our legendary jujus like Sango, Amadioha, Ogbakiri will be used for the swearing In ceremony of Tinubu on May 29. These jujus are quick action. Loot and faint immediately, unlike those useless books called Quran and Bible which are very sluggish in their job.

Then I would see how he is going to embezzle our collective patrimony without the gods striking his already frailed hands instantly.

We are tired of Bible and Quran being use at the Eagle square for swearing ceremony.
I know you must be Obi people, their own na follow follow, they are not awake to reality. Oga Laboured in vain, Swearing inn day is now June 12 not May 29
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
This one no be Babalawo, na jobless Obidient way dey hungry and wan thief money.

If Obi had won, this is how things would have gone wrong. Bank will become ritual temple.
Thank God for Allah choosing his own for us.
Jagaban 2023
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by godofuck231: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
MOPOL! Test this guy juju make we see , issue am 1 hot round
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by chuk65276: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Original native doctor no dey use juju play like this. This one na onye nzuzuOriginal native doctor no dey use juju play like this. This one na onye nzuzu...
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by walteriyke: 2:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Police never wipe this one cord for neck grin grin angry
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Pearl1910: 3:51am On Mar 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Lolz...James Randi is a scam.
Juju really exists

Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's