Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

“Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank (52080 Views)

Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Horokrox: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
petrage:
99% of the idiots we have as political leaders are not adherent of the gospel of Christ and indulge in black magic. The Nations of the West that we admire today for their economic prosperity have their foundation rooted in Christendom. Religion ain't entirely our problem
The so-called "West"(🇫🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸,etc) also have foundations rooted in high level occultism like Scottish Rite Freemasonry headquartered in 🇬🇧(Scotland) Martinism, Kabbalistic Order of the Rose🌹Cross,etc headquartered in France🇫🇷 Rosicrucian Order(AMORC),Wicca, Satanic Lodges,etc headquartered in the USA 🇺🇸 as even in the Medieval Era there were many occultic,black magic based groups in Europe outwardly disguising as "Christian" groups 🙄
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by AmazingELixir: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
lipsrsealed

Every small thing that happens Nigerians will bring out their phones to record...a country of 200million bloggers.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Onedayoneday: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin

He would still queue to collect 3k maximum pay per day. Being a native doctor won't grant him express service.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by AbednegoNuhu: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nigeria my country 😂
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by meneski(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Juju no de work okay fine...
Wait for the manager outside
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Yankiss(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Walai character dey Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣😂😂
I swear grin grin grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by yom2(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
DebbieBianca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXlDe0nOWv4

Customers at one of Access Bank Branch were surprised to see a Native doctor in the Bank trying to perform some magic so that he can enter inside the bank but he failed. Customers around him were heard telling him “Juju No Dey Work For Bank”.

Thank you for watching 🙏🙏please kind Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe, God bless you.
cashless drama every where
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Venom11(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Access bank again... Ajeh Sha de cause provocations no caps
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by koladata(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
you don't need to all this wikipedia, they sold us , the kings were not captured, it all started with trade by batter .. they gave them petty things like mirror and cup of tea. The blacks use to be very powerful very powerful, they were very diplomatic about it and it took the years to finanlly capture us. juju is working and it will always work... even though i don't use juju but only a kid that has not experienced deep occultist people go say juju no dey work . They sold the antidotes and secrets of these juju to the whites and the warriors became powerless, i don't need to read any wikipedia bro

Horokrox:
Lol🤣! You meant the people of Benin Kingdom in 1897 or the Aro Confederacy in Southeastern Region in 1901-1902,etc allowed themselves to be sold by "custodians" of their dead juju who were powerless in the presence of 🇬🇧🇫🇷,etc colonialists who also subjugated the Native American tribes who strongly believed in their own "juju"(Metaphysics)🙄🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Joebayo217: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Laggafin:
When you are an Urchin.. the possibilities of doing BAT tins becomes endless.. Access Bank should just give him fresh Agbado to eat and calm down grin
fool no be okoros dey dress like dis 😹😹😹
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Joebayo217: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
mbahdi:
Tinubu can never b my president
Go to North Korea Kim is waiting to torture an animal like u 😂😂😂
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by drololaaof: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
It is a play, if juju dey enter bank ALL the money would have been stolen by the yeye herbalists. Who are performing money rituals up and down .
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Voiceofthestree: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=121547349]Even with all the JuJu he still has to wait for the mechanics of the door to work for him to access the bank

JuJu doesn't work in a bank, it doesn't work anywhere.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

James Randi put down 1 million dollars for anyone that can prove a spiritual power. from 1964 to 2015 no one was able to win

it's all make believe and autosuggestion using chemical warfare to make it look like it works[/quote

Bring am come which juju no deh work for Igbanke juju deh work ooo no go there
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by chukwuibuipob: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
sad grin IPOB are clown grin.Free entertainment
Fisifunkododada, coma see new film
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Voiceofthestree: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Skays:
I am buying RMb and Chinese Yuan everyday upto 45k.

My rate is 1**/rmb today, subject to change at anytime. For bulkier transactions, we can agree for a F2F deal and increase in rate will be considered.

My contact in my siggy. Please quote me before messaging so I know who I am conversing with.

Let have a private talk....
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Voiceofthestree: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
ednut1:
Juju is a scam . If it was real white man for no rule us

Forget juju deh work 100% we sold ourself to the white men for sure them self comfirm say our juju too strong
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If juju dey work...the white 4 no colonize Africa
So Tey the white come imprison the Ovanromwen Nogbaisi, the then Oba of Benin.

Abeg juju bo dey work joor
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Voiceofthestree: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
HardMirror:
why did he not use the juju to appear inside the bank

Juju deh way fit enter inside bank 100% but if you use it once one year don comot for the year way the person go use for life..... 💯
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Skays(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Let have a private talk....

My contact is on my siggy.
Alternatively, you can send me your WhatsApp digits, I will reach out.

You can also send an email, I will reply so we exchange digits.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
koladata:
you don't know the true story , na the people wey get the juju sold us

Forget that one.

If juju dey work, na black man for get money pass for the world.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by sofeo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Voiceofthestree: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Menclothing:
If juju dey work will have use it become gov of lagos

Christ my hope

Juju deh work ooo. But can you pay the dues to if Devil give you food he go carry Cain for hand oooo
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Voiceofthestree: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Skays:

My contact is on my siggy.
Alternatively, you can send me your WhatsApp digits, I will reach out.

You can also send an email, I will reply so we exchange digits.

I will send you email if I got your message
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Skays(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

I will send you email if I got your message

Email sent.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by lereinter(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
And people brought their phone
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Allisgud: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Why him no transit from his house straight to bank strongroom where they keep money
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Goddyrichie(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
GOFRONT:
Chaiii......Access bank don suffer. This is a very big see finish on Accessbank.

I am still waiting for that day when our legendary jujus like Sango, Amadioha, Ogbakiri will be used for the swearing In ceremony of Tinubu on May 29. These jujus are quick action. Loot and faint immediately, unlike those useless books called Quran and Bible which are very sluggish in their job.

Then I would see how he is going to embezzle our collective patrimony without the gods striking his already frailed hands instantly.

We are tired of Bible and Quran being use at the Eagle square for swearing ceremony.
u right bro 💯 even ogun all those one no Dey tire work to kill person at all but u see 9ja politicians eh yahoo boy Dey learn when e come to any spiritual stuff dem fit use 20m do juju
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Another comedy skit from the east side.
Re: “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Brainmytool:
But juju dey work on the bank staffs know this and know peace
Make you try enter world bank cash out with juju if he sure for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.