Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election (46848 Views)

EFCC Operatives Conduct Search At Dangote Head Office Over FX Transactions / Bayelsa Polls: Protest In Front Of INEC Office Over Alleged Doctored Results / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Djele: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Prophet TB Joshua prophecy will come to pass
Centcanada:
Gradually it will lead to revolution.
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by kelmicheal: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I will never recognise Tinubu as my president

A disgraced president I wonder how he Will sleep at night
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by adioolayi(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
caracas:

Nigerians should get ready for the mother of all protests , If the result of the Supreme Court goes the same way as the inec results ….Trust me this country will not survive what will hit it if those Supreme Court chickens fumble….

As if verdict is by sentiments or emotions grin grin grin

The way some of you comment online...as if Millions of people no vote the same President elect grin cheesy grin cheesy

So, you are expecting the Supreme Court to say exactly what That Atiku is the true winner or that Peter Obi is the winner

Laslas, disputed results from any Ward, LGA or States will be cancelled and the remaining collated...

Or you are thinking there will be outright cancellation of the entire elections This I think won't be done.. because of several factors, principal of which is cost implications..

Even, if they call for rerun, it will be within certain areas.

Anyways, there will be a verdict from the Supreme Court and nothing will happen afterwards...na to obey the court
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by BigBrother9ja: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
You don't need to, you are a NONENTITY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
The victory is not genuine, even BAT knows that cool
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Image123(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Very unfortunate.
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by chiefolododo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:
[/b] When you leave INEC office, don't forget to go to university where Peter Obi got his 3rd class in philosophy because they also rigged his result.
Unserious people [b]
your utterance exposed your I.Q. level
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by soil4soil(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Who your protest help
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Diligent1(f): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
chiefolododo:
your utterance exposed your I.Q. level
Truth is bitter
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Jack500: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

You are insignificant
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by eroticecstasy: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
accordadoga:
Keep protesting as long as it's a 'peaceful' protest. Other parts of Nigeria no be SADEAST
Make una no just cause violence.. Soldiers dey for una... ÒRÒ KÙYÙNKÙYÙN INÚ ELÉDÈ 🐖 LÓ Ń GBÉ... Just keep your grievances and violence inside you.. GRUMBLING IS ALLOWED.

I hear say one OSU wan contest for Lagos this Saturday..

How true is this??

Una wan start dey sit at home on Mondays?

EKO TI N GBAGBAKUGBA
EKO TI BAJE

Yepa!
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by 7arrows: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
accordadoga:
Keep protesting as long as it's a 'peaceful' protest. Other parts of Nigeria no be SADEAST
Make una no just cause violence.. Soldiers dey for una... ÒRÒ KÙYÙNKÙYÙN INÚ ELÉDÈ 🐖 LÓ Ń GBÉ... Just keep your grievances and violence inside you.. GRUMBLING IS ALLOWED.

Shame on u

How true is this??

EKO TI N GBAGBAKUGBA
EKO TI BAJE
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by 7arrows: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=7arrows post=121552628][/quote]

Shame on uuuu. U cant force people to like u.
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by verifiablefacts: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Afikoo:
Prophet Isa El Buba stormed INEC office to protest over the presidential election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRZfsD3dAQ

After playing the 'religious card' that failed and no other card up his sleeve,why won't he protest.
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by 9jabox(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hussein035:

They are prophetpreneures doing business as usual

You can say that again
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
JAMO84:
Losers protesting in vain, after labouring in vain 😀😀😀😀

Haq haq haq. 😂
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Bonapart(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
jumper524:
OK, him prophecy no tell am say e go lose from the beginning Abi?

You don't need to, no one will notice. Even Americans didn't recognise trumph in the first place.
urchin
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Neoteny7: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
"prophet"

grin grin

What do you call a prophet who didn't see it coming?

A pathetic charlatan
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by olawonder(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Aww, eeyaa! Fake prophecies don cause bad market for this one… congregation go soon vanish. One last move before he returns back to his previous vulcanizer job grin
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Neoteny7: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

That's like saying "I'll never recognize that water is wet".

You think water gives a shiit what you recognize?

You think your stupidity changes reality?
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
He is scared he may be asked to refund the money he collected for his fake prophesy.😂😂😂
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by chiefolododo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:

Truth is bitter
the truth I told you is bitter, I am so sorry for that
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by BePrepared: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
accordadoga:

Are you aware that Prophet Buba is Fulani

Hope u don't use to see Igbo people in your dream

How true is this??

EKO TI N GBAGBAKUGBA
EKO TI BAJE
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Reptyle(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

You don't have to. Many Nigerians did not recognise Buhari as their President. Didn't stop him from finishing his term as President. You will be all right.
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Dixon06(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
accordadoga:

How true is this??

EKO TI N GBAGBAKUGBA
EKO TI BAJE

How much do they pay you to do this?
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Billygee2u: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by ufotunang: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
...who will you recognize him as ?
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Misterone: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Afikoo:
Prophet Isa El Buba stormed INEC office to protest over the presidential election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRZfsD3dAQ
This one just dey fool himself. He already lied to his congregation that God spoke to him about Obi. Shame dey catch am now when we now know it's a lie. He wan use another format. Lie lie.
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by Misterone: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
hOya, park go Togo.
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by FashionCookie(f): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mtchewww...na una type dey make caricature of Christianity. undecided Rubbish!
Re: Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election by DMCA: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
You don't need to.

Life goes on still when he assumes office.😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 / Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.