Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? (1936 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by imagrg(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
I saw this question somewhere and it kept me wondering too.

The question is, Why do most women date married men after leaving their husbands?

Methinks they have realised that married men have more experience in handling women. Perhaps they are more caring.

What do you think?
Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by hardbody: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Experience is the best teacher and can't be bought off the shelf. Women are smart, trust me.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
imagrg:
The question is, Why do most women date married men after leaving their husbands?
Methinks they have realised that married men have more experience in handling women. Perhaps they are more caring. What do you think?
I don't think it makes sense. If they were abandoned or booted by a man out of marriage, what makes you think they would then consider married men better at handling them? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
hardbody:
Experience is the best teacher and can't be bought off the shelf. Women are smart, trust me.
What experience would that be? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by incandescentena: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
THE MARRIED MEN OUT ARE NOT EVEN ENOUGH FOR THE YOUNG UNMARRIED HUSBAND SNATCHERS OUT THERE, TALKMORE OF THE WOMAN THAT HAS LEFT HUSBAND HOUSE. HUNGRY GO KEE THEM!

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by hardbody: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What experience would that be? undecided

My thinking is that a man who has remained in a marriage must have acquired the skills required to keep and sustain the marriage. Women being the other half of the marriage arrangement will certainly fall within the scope of what the married men would have learnt how to manage. Hence the now out of marriage lady may find an experienced hand to work with. I can't explain my belief better and it's just my opinion, do not take it to the bank.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
hardbody:
■ My thinking is that a man who has remained in a marriage must have acquired the skills required to keep and sustain the marriage.
■ Women being the other half of the marriage arrangement will certainly fall within the scope of what the married men would have learnt how to manage. Hence the now out of marriage lady may find an experienced hand to work with. I can't explain my belief better and it's just my opinion, do not take it to the bank.
1. If that were the case, then why would said man have need to look outside of his marriage for succour .I.e the non-married women who OP points out seek after married men? undecided

2. Learned how to manage? Are wives or women slaves or employees that husbands manage in marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by hardbody: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. If that were the case, then why would said man have need to look outside of his marriage for succour .I.e the non-married women who OP points out seek after married men? undecided

2. Learned how to manage? Are wives or women slaves or employees that husbands manage in marriage? undecided

1. I have come from the supposition (rightly or wrongly but in line with the subject discuss) that[b] women[/b] are attracted to married men

2. I have used the word manage in its broadest sense and in no way does it connote slavery or employer/employee relationship in my definition

Maybe i should add that I am neither a fan of men chauvinism nor do I argue for the superiority of any s*x. I could flip my reasoning above to also explain why men who are out of marriage may choose women who have had a taste of marriage sometime

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
hardbody:
1. I have come from the supposition (rightly or wrongly but in line with the subject discuss) that women are attracted to married men
2. I have used the word manage in its broadest sense and in no way does it connote slavery or employer/employee relationship in my definition
Maybe i should add that I am neither a fan of men chauvinism nor do I argue for the superiority of any s*x. I could flip my reasoning above to also explain why men who are out of marriage may choose women who have had a taste of marriage sometime
1. The topic suggests that formerly married women — divorced or abandoned in marriage, or widowed themselves — are attracted to married men — men who are still in marriages. So, help me better understand how came about the resolve that it is because married men are better able to cater to the needs of these ex-married women. undecided

2. Ok, as the non-chauvinist you claim to be, care to explain how a married man goes about managing his partner in marriage then? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Emmanuel909090: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by hardbody: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The topic suggests that formerly married women — divorced or abandoned in marriage, or widowed themselves — are attracted to married men — men who are still in marriages. So, help me better understand how came about the resolve that it is because married men are better able to cater to the needs of these ex-married women. undecided

2. Ok, as the non-chauvinist you claim to be, care to explain how a married man goes about managing his partner in marriage then? undecided

On the bolded above, I have chosen to not discuss this further.

I don't get into these arguments especially with people having a mindset etched on stone. I hadn't set out to argue or prove a point. I put out my view which you are free to interpret as you think best. Going forward and backward in a lame argument does not add or remove from me, Madam. Do have a restful day.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by KilimanjaroKING: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
It is logical na, single guy noh go wan ever do mistake of marrying a divorcee unless she's wealthy so the woman sef noh go wan waste her time and body dating a single man.
you already don know wetin go sup later...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Justbehave(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Because they have fish brain. How can you leave your husband maybe because he cheated on you and ended up with another woman's husband? This is the highest kind of foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Married men handle women better, generally speaking, and even sexually.
An estranged wife will see other successfully married men as what her husband could have been - loving, caring, responsible and forgiving. So she's attracted to them out of respect and wishfulness.
Another reason might be just the opposite of that. Because her ex-husband likely cheated, so she doesn't mind ruining other homes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Karleb(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ladies prefer married men because they are providers not because they are better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
crows2ravens:
■Married men handle women better, generally speaking, and even sexually.
An estranged wife will see other successfully married men as what her husband could have been - loving, caring, responsible and forgiving. So she's attracted to them out of respect and wishfulness.
■Another reason might be just the opposite of that. Because her ex-husband likely cheated, so she doesn't mind ruining other homes.
1. I think it is would be more the second — wishful thinking, a formation of beliefs based on what might be pleasing to imagine, rather than on evidence, rationality, or reality. It is a product of resolving conflicts between belief and desire— than the first. undecided

2. That is also likely. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by thesicilian: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
One simple fact is that no single guy likes going after divorcees except is just for flings

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Belafonte(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
Semi independence while being taken care of. A friends with benefits arrangement. She can freely fvck other men while dating her cheating lover

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
imagrg:

Methinks they have realised that married men have more experience in handling women. Perhaps they are more caring.

What do you think?

besides your handling you talked about

most cultures and traditions set it as a taboo for young men to date a divorcee, so there are pushed toward those married
Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Beremx(f): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Because there are no single men available to date them. I have read a story of a woman who abandoned her marriage as an only wife and remarried as a third wife.
Things are really happening

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Bilquiss: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Probably easier to manage, no unecessary emotions, she won't also have to deal with his issues or bad behaviour.

Use him for sex,collect money and send him back to wife to manage his excesses while still being able to date anyone she wants to.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by David1017(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
They know most of the married men are in bad marriages

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by alphaNomega: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2023
imagrg:

What do you think?

So many reasons, but most importantly is because THEY HAVE FISH BRAINS

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by imagrg(m): 6:35am On Mar 08, 2023
The man may have done that for a reason...perhaps on the grounds of infidelity and they may have acknowledge that fact.
Kobojunkie:
I don't think it makes sense. If they were abandoned or booted by a man out of marriage, what makes you think they would then consider married men better at handling them? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
imagrg:
The man may have done that for a reason...perhaps on the grounds of infidelity and they may have acknowledge that fact.
We are humans... we tend to dislike those who do us wrong. So this suggestion that formerly married women like men who are still in marriage on grounds that they think these married men are somehow better able to care for them does not compute at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Calibrator: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
So which hot cake bachelor doing well for himself will knowingly cast his lots with a divorcee when there are other available options with relatively less baggage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Princessdainty(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Why do married men ignore their marital vows to sleep with other women.
Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by fyzaila: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
imagrg:

What do you think?

Well, tge married men are mostly comfortable and have experience especially when the have a peaceful home. I will advise any lady wanting to become a 2nd wife to look carefully and avoid married men that are disrespectful and insult their wife because of a girl.
Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Princessdainty:
Gbam
Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
Princessdainty:
Because they married on Saturday and Saturday is Sabbath and anything done on the Sabbath day doesn't stand, this means that their vows are useless hence they easily break it.

This I have seen.
Re: Why Do Women Date Married Men After Leaving Their Husbands? by Kobicove(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Princessdainty:

Shey na me you dey ask? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food / Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? / Nuggets From Ibukun Awosika - Chairman, First Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.