Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS (40045 Views)

'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev / Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by pacespot(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Zico5:
The failure is just wasting his time. It's even easy for Carmel to pass through needle eye than for Obi to be the president. He need to destroy Atiku first, then he can now sue Tinubu and Inec. Those Obidients hailing and supporting him are the real devil. When they were abusing everyone, we warned them. Now they have pushed him to gallow. You can't insult me and still expect me to vote Ur party. Saturday is still waiting. Dem go see shege.

So your dead brain thinks your voting for a presidential candidate is doing him a favour right? You vote for a good leader, you enjoy good leadership. You vote in a bad leader and you bear the brunt of bad leadership too. You are not doing anybody a favour by voting in an election, you are rather doing yourself a favour, I hope you get that into your stiffed brain

1 Like

Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Newton2024: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Are you minding that Ipobian Newton2024, let them keep deceiving themselves, their opportunity of achieving Biafra, is higher than Peter Obidient becoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Every sensible Nigerian is igbo or IPOB to you guys. How do you even believe your own lies?
baralatie:

If you tie down the bvas in the court then there will be postponement of the governorship election
is it not better to postpone state elections? What is election when it's not credible? I don't think you guys understand what democracy is.

1 Like

Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Newton2024: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
tinsel:

Is it how to grant? What is wrong with you guys? Judgement is on Wednesday. The judge heard the matter today and fixed judgement. Everything must not be noise and propaganda.
All these for a simple yes or no question? grin
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Election is over and hard working wonderful citizens of Nigeria can't wait to resume their lives
However, there are some criminal elements wandering around looking to cause chaos and take that opportunity to commit petty crimes and disrupt the peace of innocent citizens.
Just know that you will be caught, beaten and seriously dealt with
Obi and his zombies should be guided

awon fake news manufacturers;
Obi is leading in plateau by tatty million votes, Obi won 19 states. They are easily fooled and highly gullible

I am sure they are already preparing their next fake news to start spreading like wide fire

Does a day pass by that obidients will not share one fake news?

Obidients pls what's the latest fake news?
Maybe Biden has called meeting with France, UK and Australia to challenge Inec?
Or maybe Obi won 30 states including kano, Zamfara and Katsina with wide margins
Or maybe Putin is very pissed off with Inec
Or China is having a meeting with Peter obi?
Or the people of Sokoto have started protest that they all Voted Elupp
Pls give us latest..
Stop being Dummmmb you have free access to the INEC servers's portal. go there and do your verification lazzy yute!
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Regie2bless: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/court-fixes-wednesday-to-rule-on-peter-obi-inecs-case-on-reconfiguration-of-bvas/
the Governorship election can be postponed by another week to allow LP and PDP conduct their physical examination on the BVAS, after all is INEC mess that caused this problem.

1 Like

Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by MartinsD12(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/court-fixes-wednesday-to-rule-on-peter-obi-inecs-case-on-reconfiguration-of-bvas/
Obi must be allowed access to the bvas ,inec is hiding something they know obi already won hence they feel they can't grant him access to it but they won't succeed
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Omoawoke: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
erico2k2:

Stop being Dummmmb you have free access to the INEC servers's portal. go there and do your verification lazzy yute!

You that’s not lazy, what have uncovered?
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Bennycollins: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
drlateef:

You Zombidiots have this incurable delusion that Obi is more popular than Tinubu. I will not waste my time convincing you to come out of your delusion. Tinubu is loved massively everywhere, but how can we make the blind to see.
'Massively' has changed meaning? Leave abuses/insults and sound reasonable.
If Tinubu lost Lagos and Osun with all the intimidation, coercion and falsification of figures, how could he possibly win Rivers or any other state for that matter?? Nigerians are not stupid and we are not all political jobbers.
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by erico2k2(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

You that’s not lazy, what have uncovered?
that the resul announced in rivers and that on bivas are different
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Omoawoke: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
erico2k2:

that the resul announced in rivers and that on bivas are different

multiply the difference by two and add it to obis score. Minus it from Tinubu and let us have peace
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by drlateef: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bennycollins:
'Massively' has changed meaning? Leave abuses/insults and sound reasonable.
If Tinubu lost Lagos and Osun with all the intimidation, coercion and falsification of figures, how could he possibly win Rivers or any other state for that matter?? Nigerians are not stupid and we are not all political jobbers.

What surprises me is that you agree that Lagos and Osun could not have been rigged, why go to court to place petition? Is that not mischief and hypocrisy? You agrew that Tinubu did not rig Lagos and Osun, yet you went to court!!! This beats my imagination. How will Obi tell the judge that all his national assembly candidates accepted the poll results, and he is not accepting his, is it because he lost?
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by pquaver(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:
they know they are in trouble if the court grant PDP and LP the access

Sometimes una no dey reason, inec is in custody of Bvas since election day, inec knows there will be tribunal no be today inec is conducting elections.. So if inec want to wipe anything so u mind is telling u is court order holding since after election? Is it that obidients are truelly those will the least Reasoning amongst us or what.. If some rig the election do u think is this court oder that is preventing the person from wiping a gadget under his care?
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Bennycollins: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
drlateef:

What surprises me is that you agree that Lagos and Osun could not have been rigged, why go to court to place petition? Is that not mischief and hypocrisy? You agrew that Tinubu did not rig Lagos and Osun, yet you went to court!!! This beats my imagination. How will Obi tell the judge that all his national assembly candidates accepted the poll results, and he is not accepting his, is it because he lost?
Where did I agree ? Read my comment again slowly.
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Felabrity: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
pquaver:

Sometimes una no dey reason, inec is in custody of Bvas since election day, inec knows there will be tribunal no be today inec is conducting elections.. So if inec want to wipe anything so u mind is telling u is court order holding since after election? Is it that obidients are truelly those will the least Reasoning amongst us or what.. If some rig the election do u think is this court oder that is preventing the person from wiping a gadget under his care?
na your papa no dey reason

Don't quote me with trash
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by pquaver(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:
na your papa no dey reason

Don't quote me with trash

Na ur mama and ur papa no dey reason.. U lack common sense.. Keep shut idiot.. I will quote you if you write rubbish
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Felabrity: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
pquaver:

My father is an idîot
okay
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Peacecore: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
kingsways:
INEC should go and buy new BVAS

cheesy grin grin
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by erico2k2(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

multiply the difference by two and add it to obis score. Minus it from Tinubu and let us have peace
Making no sense as Usual! nothing less xpected!
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
sleemomymy:
you are just so shallow. Do you think everyone in this country vote for OBI. Guy wake. The way you voted Obi that is the same way other reasonable people with good head and in-depth knowledge of Nigeria need voted for TINUBU.
The alone reason those that vote d for JAGABAN is not talk is that their mandate is given.
This is politics bro. Wake up and stop crying. TINUBU is your president elect. If you don't like, use third mainland bridge.
It is a free world.... grin grin grin grin
If only you could say these without tears.

You have won the war, don't you want to survive the peace?

Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
I remember this Oblivious Ipobian Clown from before the election, myopic minded Obidient.
Rie nsi!

A stolen crown is nothing but a mere cap on the head of the thief.

Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Fearyourcreator: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
SLAP44:
Peter Obi won this presidential elections fair and square, this is the belief of most Nigerians.

INEC can run but cannot hide, the stolen mandate must be returned.
You better open your mumu eye... Just carry your mumu body comot for here after your mumu Obi lose for court ... Make una go create una biafra land ... Awon olofo
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by bahaushe1: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
INEC's request will be granted.
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Fairview1: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
"INEC insisted that granting the request by Obi and LP would affect its preparations for the impending Governorship and National Assembly elections.

It told the court that there are about 176, 000 BVAS that were deployed to polling units during the presidential election"

Imagine the shamelessness of INEC
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by MenInsight: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
vowiski:

The Justices will reject INEC application..

INEC said they need 5-days to re-configure the BVAS …

Tomorrow when judgement is given , it means that will be 2 days left ..

So there is no point cheesy

INEC scored an own goal …

They should have envisaged all of these , .. Does this mean they were not prepared for any litigation ?

What a daft agency

They thought that Obi will not go to court and that they will just bully him into silence.

One man that stole Obi's mandate and who experienced Obi has been very silent and that man is Ngige... They should go ask Ngige why he has been very silent over anything that has to do with Obi during the election and he will tell them.

make dem dey play

1 Like

Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
If the Appeal Court grants INEC the permission to temper with the BVAS, thereby destroying evidence, then there wouldn't be the need for going to Court as advised by the INEC Chairman and International Community.
They said we should go to court, yet want to destroy hard evidences against them.

As for me, I will destroy my PVC and hit the streets and roads the STRONG PROTESTS.

Nothing else will stop the REVOLUTION.
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Zico5:

Rule 2 and 3. Did I abuse anyone?. You Obidients have said worst and nobody barn u. I did not abuse anyone neither did I talk ill of anyone. Think very well Mr man
Calling someone a Failure and a devil is insulting.
Last week I was slammed with a 7 day ban for calling someone the same name he called me.

The Mods should be fair, NL belongs to us all.
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
drlateef:

Wailing oooo!!!😂😂😂😜😜😜😜

No oooo, it is not wailing ooooo.
I'm just calling the attention of the Mods to let us know what amounts to insults and bullies, before I start my own.
I know they would ban me again... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries / Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.