Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS (40053 Views)

'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev / Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by pquaver(m): 3:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Felabrity:
okay

Nnegi bu idiot
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by benheaven(m): 4:32am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=drlateef post=121549774]

This is the way you were talking until you lost the election. Don’t you know how to accept defeat? In fact, if this election is repeated, i can assure you Obi will not win 5 states. [/quote

YOU ARE NOT IN NIGERIA. LATEEF
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Geopex(m): 8:19am On Mar 08, 2023
Bennycollins:
You mean the rigging would be scaled-up? Because no sensible person will believe that Tinubu can defeat Obi in a free and fair election. Take Lagos and Anambra as a case study. I mean Lagos that Tinubu is said to have solely built o.

Sometimes it baffles me the way u guys talk. So u think state gov election is not diff from general election? In presidential election, many youths see Tinubu as a bad person, in Lagos gov election, the case is diff bcuz this one involved sanwo olu, lagosain will only base DEA judgement on performance, not Tinubu performance. The ideas behinds voting LP in the presidential election is diff from what's on ground now. Many yoruba youths and civil servant voted LP and they will not repeat that now,.many christains vote LP and they will not be doing that now. So always analyse your claim with real factors
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Geopex(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Ecne:
If the Appeal Court grants INEC the permission to temper with the BVAS, thereby destroying evidence, then there wouldn't be the need for going to Court as advised by the INEC Chairman and International Community.
They said we should go to court, yet want to destroy hard evidences against them.

As for me, I will destroy my PVC and hit the streets and roads the STRONG PROTESTS.

Nothing else will stop the REVOLUTION.

How? Before INEC can reconfigure the BVAS, they said the info are copied into the backend server. So if u don't trust the INEC processes, why contesting an election then?
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Bennycollins: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Geopex:

Sometimes it baffles me the way u guys talk. So u think state gov election is not diff from general election? In presidential election, many youths see Tinubu as a bad person, in Lagos gov election, the case is diff bcuz this one involved sanwo olu, lagosain will only base DEA judgement on performance, not Tinubu performance. The ideas behinds voting LP in the presidential election is diff from what's on ground now. Many yoruba youths and civil servant voted LP and they will not repeat that now,.many christains vote LP and they will not be doing that now. So always analyse your claim with real factors
You baffle me more, because you don't know the background of my comment. Who is talking about the Guber election here. Next time follow a conversation from the beginning. I was replying to someone s comment that if the presidential election is done again, he swore Obi won't win 5 states.
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Geopex(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Solocoin:
Both Inec and APC told Obi is they are not satisfied with the outcome of the presidential election results they should seek redress from the court of law and Obi headed to the court, Tinubu file application to stop them and it didn't see the day light and now INEC who was okay suddenly want to reconfigure the BVAS. Is it that they forgotten it when they bold told him to go court. Obi is not shaking Obi is not shouting but why is APC and INEC the one having issue now?

Reconfiguring the BVAS doesn't stop LP court case, they already have info, and a lot of info on the server too. Court will grant inec case
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Geopex:

How? Before INEC can reconfigure the BVAS, they said the info are copied into the backend server. So if u don't trust the INEC processes, why contesting an election then?

Appealing the decleared results is a part of the PROCESS.
The BVAS and IReV are part of the process.
These are very important exhibits, not the 'backend servers'. We are not interested in backend servers.
Let the process run its course.
We await the Court, whether to continue with the court case or hit the streets.
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by garfield1: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS by MenInsight: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geopex:

dey play.. just dey play... so why is Sanwo-Olu all over the place begging for votes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.