Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) (44534 Views)

Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally / Anambra Guber: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Other Candidates Ask FG To Release Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by kkonyeji(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
PeggySandas:
So Zombidiots don't have their own mind, they're now tools to be used.🀣🀣🀣

So they now labour for other parties to win, why not labour for them selves to win?

Labour in vain party, little wonder Peter Obi labour and got shit on.πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

Is this all your poor mind could conceive?
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
All these politicians don't have shame
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
afbstrategies:
Ukpabi e
grin

1 Like

Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by Thebigheart: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin
On Dcn. KEN PELA we stand.

Labour Party all the way.

Deltans let's vote for our Obidient man this Saturday Gubernatorial election in Delta state
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by Scalphunter: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
This is the same Omo Agege that took thugs to the hallowed Chambers of contry' National Assembly and stole the mace in the full glare of the country. Is this the kind of character any right thinking individual would be voting for? This guy is a criminal and should have his day in court for the brazen desecration of our democracy.
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by Scalphunter: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
This is the same Omo Agege that took thugs to the hallowed Chambers of contry's National Assembly (Senate Chambers) and stole the mace in the full glare of the country. Is this the kind of character any right thinking individual would be voting for? This guy is a criminal and should have his day in court for the brazen desecration of our democracy.
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Funny days ahead....this ppl are clowns abeg so they think LP party no get candidate of their choice there abi

1 Like

Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hahaha shameless People grin grin
Social media Party no get votes for una grin grin
God help any PdApc structure controlled by fifth columnist on sight this Saturday grin grin
If you manage excape you go collect fatal injuries grin
UP LABOUR.
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
waynetee:
To be honest obidence people are just group of jobless and insecure people , seems they all sleep and wake up on nairaland.

The sensible ones no dey even answer them again. Well this will also be my last post here for now....

I will only come back here to congratulate Sanwo olu.

Peace to those who want it.

I am a data scientist with one of the big companies, I have first and second degree from university in the uk, I have 5 years experience as software engineer and 2 years as data scientist, I don’t think we are jobless, the people in ikoyi, etiosa are not jobless, the market gurus of alaba, computer village, the city bois of abuja who voted Obi, the workers of aso rock who voted Obi, the city of ikeja who voted Obi to defeat Tinubu, I don’t think they are jobless,

Obi won in metropolitan cities, Tinubu won in deep villages, so it’s clear to say Tinubu supporters are jobless, people were voting, they were destroying ballots, causing havoc and nuisance
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
If all these people are begging and depending on Obidients votes

It means Obidients are important and more in numbers which means...

They won the presidential election!

Put 2 and 2 together
Honestly that the truth. They know something we do.not.know.about the elections

1 Like

Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by telleyway: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Creamypie:
Crooks. They are branding their supporters as obedient to gain favours from poor masses. L.p are the obedients/all suffering and deprived masses. Imagine pdp delta, saying obedients should vote them, so they will not be used and dumped...same pdp that have used, and raped deltans for 23 year so far.They are just like a guy forming "I love u" "I care" to a girl just because they wan chop from her coochie.Like this, In Lagos, even over performing sanwo olu dey fear soteey he increased salaries with immediate effect. All owners of all impounded vehicles have been begged to go take them for free.he even wrote etiosa constituency that l.p won along with Lagos, begging. They are now aware that people are now very sensible, and are uncomfortable with it. Those born in 1999 are now graduates, while those ruling since 1999 like okowa, then as commissioner, are still ruling

Is God not wonderful?
Structure is now chasing what they castigated and ridiculed up and down.

1 Like

Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by moodyguy: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
Freshtruth:
If only Great Ogboru has joined LP the election would have won before 12pm.

I see Omagege winning due to ibori factor
God forbid APC rule Delta state
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by utenwuson: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Put 2 and 2 together
I can count up to 20 state that no one care about obi and his party, here in the North, he does not exist
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by saintruky(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sherif is a bastard... He should hide his thievery face in shame... Rubbish...
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by Emola12(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
PeggySandas:
So Zombidiots don't have their own mind, they're now tools to be used.🀣🀣🀣

So they now labour for other parties to win, why not labour for them selves to win?

Labour in vain party, little wonder Peter Obi labour and got no shit . πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

even your uncle SANWO OLU for Lagos State he dey beg dey write letter up and down now because he no wan loose second term obedient without structure dey show nnah shege now nnah go cry blood walahitalahi GBADEBO VIvOUR is coming no going back God punish haters
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
kkonyeji:

Is this all your poor mind could conceive?

Otu nne gi 😁😁😁

Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by historic: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
Every OMO ALE thread is making front page.
Nairaland don dey turn OKOROland small small

You guys are big fools. So everyone who is against your evil party is now Igbo abi.. forgetting we have more than 200 tribes in Nigeria. Try dey reason sometimes. Never underestimate the power of the smaller ethnic groups cos they are deciders apart from the usual HIY.
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2023
MrSensor:
Mtcheeeeeew

E pain am.🀣🀣🀣

Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by cuteboy2: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Until I hear from the horse's mouth, I don't believe any reports that have to do with 'Obidients'.

Their political game is too dirty for my liking.

They learnt it from APC. There is nothing LP is doing that APC didn't do 1000x in 2015 and 2019. So just drink cold coffee and enjoy it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Emola12:
even your uncle SANWO OLU for Lagos State he dey beg dey write letter up and down now because he no wan loose second term obedient without structure dey show nnah shege now nnah go cry blood walahitalahi GBADEBO VIvOUR is coming no going back God punish haters

Gbadebo shinedu will come 4th behind ADC's Doherty. 🀣🀣

'Till then keep living in fool's paradise like y'all lived before presidential election, only to found out pandora came 3rd. 🀣🀣🀣

Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by cuteboy2: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Papa INEC go still show you who be Oga, guaranteed grin

By re-config-deleting all the February 25th results saved in the BVAS . We all know APC & INEC game plan.
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Obident Is the new bride

Dirty boxers and generator boys can go to hell
that sherrif still better pass that mace stealing senator called Omo agege. I hate hearing APC now because of how their oga steal our Mandate.
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by emmyN(m): 3:12am On Mar 08, 2023
We are no longer social media party? Interesting!
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by bencr7: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obiebanks007:

So you agree INEC cheated
they know na, because without help from inec, tinubu no go fit president

1 Like

Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by Elkidz: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Put 2 and 2 together

Hmmm! You said my mind oga. Chai! This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by Obiebanks007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
bencr7:
they know na, because without help from inec, tinubu no go fit president

Am telling you.
And ever since INEC announced him as winner he hasn't been comfortable, he knows it was stolen.
I heard INEC chairman was been paid 170 million
shocked
Re: Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) by MechanicMike: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nickymezor:
Funny days ahead....this ppl are clowns abeg so they think LP party no get candidate of their choice there abi

please can i give u N20,000 naira for free and please can i buy u pant? so was yor pant size please & was yor favourite color please? I swaaar i use to be a milionaire, i swaaar. was yor nomba again please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.