Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Tinubu Give More Power To States, Let Igbos Go Back & Develop South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Give More Power To States, Let Igbos Go Back & Develop South East (1253 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Give More Power To States, Let Igbos Go Back & Develop South East by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 08, 2023
By the way, why have Igbos, the Biafra and referendum noisemakers, avoided this thread and why is it not 50 pages long by now?

Am I to take it that an idea trending throughout Nigeria today in the SW, SS, MB and even North the refugees of Africa do not wish to discuss?

Is it perhaps because they know it will be the death of their vagrant parasitism that sees them failing to remain in the SE, to develop the region, while going to drag ownership rights of land and political/administrative offices with their fellow citizens across States of Nigeria?

Tinubu, a passionate believer in devolution of power to states and region of Nigeria, is bad business for Igbos who arrogantly assume the land of others worldwide is their oyster while they can freely surrender and abandon their region of origin to political miscreant and failures.

Igbos will be fully deconstructed under Tinubu because he will prioritize the concept of everyone going to build fufilling lives and socio-economic progress from their regional base.

A concept we all know know Igbos, covetous usurper, will not like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Give More Power To States, Let Igbos Go Back & Develop South East by Owoino: 3:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Yeeebos will never go back because they have no place to go back to,they're Perpetual refugees. Their home is a complete shithole, the poorest and most useless zone in Nigeria, that's why nobody wants to live there,even Yeeeeeebo people don't want to live in their own shithole.
The only way to get rid of them is by locking up their shops not allowing them to rent or buy properties and revoking their certificates of occupancy if they have bought any property in our states. The idiots are a complete nuisance.
Re: Tinubu Give More Power To States, Let Igbos Go Back & Develop South East by Ovi289: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Brimstone77:

Why not ask for total disintegration so that you won't be able to see the igbos you love to hate..

I dare you to start a movement that will overhaul the contraption..

Forget hate. Go back to your village and develop it, how is that difficult?
Re: Tinubu Give More Power To States, Let Igbos Go Back & Develop South East by Okwyjesus(m): 8:38am On Mar 09, 2023
Ovi289:
I hope that Tinubu govt will give more powers to states to enable igbos leave Port harcourt, Lagos, Calabar, Kano , and go back to their state and develop it.

Let Tinubu restructure Nigeria to regional government where each region makes laws and controls its resources with it’s states.

I don’t understand why South East that is backward like Aba, these people don’t care, they are more interested in Lagos State governorship.

Sorry it's too late. I have more lands in PH than my hometown.
Re: Tinubu Give More Power To States, Let Igbos Go Back & Develop South East by Brimstone77: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Ovi289:

Forget hate. Go back to your village and develop it, how is that difficult?

It should be go back to your country not region..

Or must we stay together??

Besides I know my village is more developed than yours..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today / My Neutral And Unbiased Analysis Of The Alleged Audio / Palliatives: Kwara And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.