Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President (1352 Views)

“peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by wite111(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
He can rule his fellow corrupt people not me. He can also rule the gullible people he paid to be defending him online. I can't bow to a man who intimidate people with thugs

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by SAMUEL1947: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
U either die or Japa danu

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
wite111:
He can rule his fellow corrupt people not me. He can also rule the gullible people he paid to be defending him online. I can't bow to a man who intimidate people with thugs
Wawa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Buckeyemedia1: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
wite111:
Pack your bags like Hobo, and vamoose from Nigeria like your Uncle Bode George.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by naijainstinct: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
FATHAT:

Wawa
na real wawa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by wite111(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
U either die or Japa danu
paid u#chins by Tinubu. How much does he pay you per month?
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Kayode1979: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
The President elect
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by gawu1: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
wite111:
Don't just choose Malaysia or Indonesia?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by natddon1: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
wite111:
Tinubu we know, who art thou?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by haffaze777(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
I dey enjoy as some people dey wail

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Kayode1979: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
MR PRESIDENT

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Buccalcavity2: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
wite111:
Then you an anarchist who doesn't believe in democracy. Nigeria cannot have a citizen like you.
Democracy is minority have thier say and majority have thier way.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by fjjc(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Make una leave them. People that are beating their chest that they are one that built modern Lagos but failed to go back to South East to do same. Greed kill their fore father. Ahmadu Bello had said it all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by wite111(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Then you an anarchist who doesn't believe in democracy. Nigeria cannot have a citizen like you.
Democracy is minority have thier say and majority have thier way.
Pot calling kettle black. So you believe that the election was done democratically. It was the worst election in the history of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by wite111(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
fjjc:
Make una leave them. People that are beating their chest that they are one that built modern Lagos but failed to go back to South East to do same. Greed kill their fore father. Ahmadu Bello had said it all.
Hey dude, i am not igbo in the first place. i believe in the progress of Nigeria. As per Lagos and other states, you can't say a single tribe built any state alone. Be sensible
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
wite111:
Pot calling kettle black. So you believe that the election was done democratically. It was the worst election in the history of Nigeria

More people voted against apc than for.

Where the problem is is that the opposition vote was split into three parties, guaranteeing an apc win.

Had kwankwaso and Obi remianied in pdp , Tinubu would have been the one weeping by now.

Anyway, we have the blueprint for 2027. United opposition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by wite111(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobonaire4:

More people voted against apc than for.

Where the problem is is that the opposition vote was split into three parties, guaranteeing an apc win.

Had kwankwaso and Obi remianied in pdp , Tinubu would have been the one weeping by now.

Anyway, we have the blueprint for 2027. United opposition.
forget about that. so you didnt see how wike and thugs intimidated voters. You also didnt see that inec ignored bvas for a reason. Tinubu in no way won the election despite the intimidation.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
wite111:
forget about that. so you didnt see how wike and thugs intimidated voters. You also didnt see that inec ignored bvas for a reason. Tinubu in no way won the election despite the intimidation.

Lol, at every elections there is always allegations of voter intimidation. And yes it is not right

But like i said, assuming obi and atiku and kwankwaso stayed in one party, it would have beaten apc, even with wike manipulation and bvas manipulation

Buhari was a chronic loser until he learned that cooperation pays. The day.he learned that was the begining of the end of pdp then. Obi will do well to learn that lesson from

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by compton11(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
If u like u can go and join your fellow obidients in Asian prisons.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by raskymonojendor: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
wite111:
We don't know you. Maybe you are from Cameroun.

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by lwisee: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
wite111:

Bitterness can kill
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
lwisee:

Bitterness can kill

Is Nigeria better under apc?
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
iran either death or Japa danu
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Buccalcavity2: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
wite111:
You forgot that just as you are passionate about your candidate, so are others. Just as you claimed that it was rigged some are also claiming it reflects thier wishes. Just as you want to take to the street, others plan to counter you in the street.
That is why we have laws and practice democracy dude.
Let those who do not value democracy seek a different country or change our constitution to suit thier wishes.
BTW. Inec did not ignore BVAS that's misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by wite111(m): 5:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

You forgot that just as you are passionate about your candidate, so are others. Just as you claimed that it was rigged some are also claiming it reflects thier wishes. Just as you want to take to the street, others plan to counter you in the street.
That is why we have laws and practice democracy dude.
Let those who do not value democracy seek a different country or change our constitution to suit thier wishes.
BTW. Inec did not ignore BVAS that's misinformation.
They did specifically for presidential election. You can't counter anybody protest if u believe in democracy. If you believe in democracy, you would be ashamed that INEC gave the voters fake info about the use of BVAS for the transmission of the result at the polling units. May I know why presidential election was not transmitted via BVAS? If you can't live up to your promise after 4yrs of preparation, the election should be cancelled. In a sane country, INEC Chairman would have stepped down by now and also cancel the election/not announce the result cos he misled the public. Fake info leads to fake results and 100% doubt of everything INEC stands for. INEC is a terrible body!!Tinubu once again isn't my president
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Buccalcavity2: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
wite111:
They did specifically for presidential election. You can't counter anybody protest if u believe in democracy. If you believe in democracy, you would be ashamed that INEC gave the voters fake info about the use of BVAS for the transmission of the result at the polling units. May I know why presidential election was not transmitted via BVAS? If you can't live up to your promise after 4yrs of preparation, the election should be cancelled. In a sane country, INEC Chairman would have stepped down by now and also cancel the election/not announce the result cos he misled the public. Fake info leads to fake results and 100% doubt of everything INEC stands for. INEC is a terrible body!!Tinubu once again isn't my president
INEC did not ignore BVAS. BVAS was used for voters accreditation. INEC claims the irev portal was faulty. So electronic transmission was the problem. You can address your grievances in court as an acclaimed Democrat; to determine if that was sufficient to cancel the polls or not. Social media no be court, so NO to your anarchistic tendencies!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by IgOga(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
wite111:

grin grin grin better plan your life outside Nigeria...if you dey this naija Tinubu na your president o grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by wite111(m): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2023
IgOga:

grin grin grin better plan your life outside Nigeria...if you dey this naija Tinubu na your president o grin
I am not going anywhere. I will be in Nigeria to see Tinubu commit blunders om stage for his supporters, pee on his body, and sometimes fall on stage
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by Sambai65(m): 6:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Please don't use our passport to carry drug ooooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by 9jii(m): 6:24am On Mar 10, 2023
wite111:
Are you going to die before his imagination?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by wite111(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2023
9jii:

Are you going to die before his imagination?
I can't die cos of him. I am 100% comfortable, doing very well financially and otherwise. I pity the gullible Nigerians he will rule. He ain't my president
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by wite111(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Sambai65:
Please don't use our passport to carry drug ooooo
Please don't use our passport to rig election

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP, Obi Present Mathematics Professor, Arise News Director As Witnesses. / Wike Must Serve In Tinubu's Govt, Nigeria Needs An Average Bad Person -Fayose / CSU Documents: The Supreme Court of Techicalities ... Over To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.