Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Need Advice And Suggestions On Car To Buy. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Advice And Suggestions On Car To Buy. (527 Views)

Detailed Explanation On Car Engine Sludge / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice And Suggestions On Car To Buy. by Nymarh: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
I have a budget of 1.5m-1.7m and with limited choices because of my budget I’m torn between which car to get among the Nigerian used cars I’ve come across: Peugeot 206, 307, Honda civic 2008-2009 and some older corollas. Which do you think is the best i can get in good shape for that price range in Abuja or nearby cities. Thank You.
Re: Need Advice And Suggestions On Car To Buy. by Ofemmanu1: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Where is your Location?
Location matters first.
Re: Need Advice And Suggestions On Car To Buy. by Nymarh: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
My location is Abuja.
Re: Need Advice And Suggestions On Car To Buy. by Wisebird22(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Get a 2003 corolla,and get peace of mind
Re: Need Advice And Suggestions On Car To Buy. by VeryWickedGoat: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Buy a problematic registered Ford Edge
Trust me when you are done fixing it with little cash you will become Oga in it.

If you no wan take that advice then settle for your registered EOD, Big Daddy, BMW Coja, or Kia, Hyundai as you no get level.
Re: Need Advice And Suggestions On Car To Buy. by Nymarh: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wisebird22:
Get a 2003 corolla,and get peace of mind

Thank you very much.
Re: Need Advice And Suggestions On Car To Buy. by BestTrades: 6:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Nymarh:
I have a budget of 1.5m-1.7m and with limited choices because of my budget I’m torn between which car to get among the Nigerian used cars I’ve come across: Peugeot 206, 307, Honda civic 2008-2009 and some older corollas. Which do you think is the best i can get in good shape for that price range in Abuja or nearby cities. Thank You.

Ensure you run a detailed vehicle history report

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

Re: Need Advice And Suggestions On Car To Buy. by Timagex(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
If you can drive manual, I will suggest the 206 or the 307. They are reliable low budget cars. Just make sure you get a reliable mechanic to check it out.

May God be with you on your decision.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Things No One Tells You About Audi Cars. / 2007 Mercedes Sprinter Mechanic Wanted / Cars Companies And Their Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.