Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,717 members, 7,855,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. (659 Views)

Getting A Tattoo Got Her Scared So She Went With Her Friends For Support / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. by Keepamsafe: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
I’m a red pilled 💊 nigga, but I must confess; I have been so happy since I went on my first date with her yesterday and I think Love is a beautiful thing 😌.

It all started some few days ago; last week Thursday to be exact. I chatted her up last week Thursday and I proposed a date. My exact words were..

“Hey, you in town? I would love us to go out tomorrow being Friday and have some fun”.

She replied, yes; she’d in town. But, she’s broke at the moment and can’t pay for her own bills”.

I told her not to worry, I was willing to cover the bill for the both of us. I just wanted to go out and have some fun.

I told her to pick a spot which she did and we agreed to meet up by 2 PM, Friday noon.

I started making preparations, had a good trim, and got my gentleman looks up. I have to be the man, I said to myself.

The D day, I made some transactions earlier to have some money for my date by 2 PM. But, I never saw alert, neither was my account credited. WHAT DO I DO? It’s 2 pm already. I immediately called a friend, to send me some money that I seem to be having bank network issues and there’s a place I really need to be at.
Good thing, he credited me BUT, his alert didn’t come And I wasn’t credited too.

Damn, seems like the BANKS today are out to frustrate my day. This was already past 2 PM, I had to immediately text her and tell her my ordeal. She suggested we reschedule, and we did, Monday was the new day. But, I felt so embarrassed.

Yesterday Monday, I made earlier preparations, got my cloths and my funds ready in my account to avoid another stories. By 1 PM, I set out to the location, about 30 mins later, she arrived and the rest is history. This turned out to be the best date for me, she was so real and was moderate with her orders not a glutton and she paid her uber fares.

PS; we’ve seen and worked together once but, this was our first date. She school in a different state from me.
Finally, I think she likes me too and it was a day well spent.

Mynd44 Rocktation Ferano
Seunmsg Nlfpmod Seun Dominique Royalroy Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. by Ginaz(f): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Go and vote ! this is not a time for love. dem use love and relationship swear for the youths?
Re: How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. by mymadam(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hmmm... Congratulations dude, but... please tread very carefully. All that glitters is not gold 🤔
Re: How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. by Keepamsafe: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ginaz:
Go and vote ! this is not a time for love. dem use love and relationship swear for the youths?

Was yesterday election day??

And Now it seems I’ve found love after 10 years of being single, why should voting be more important to me? 😕
Re: How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. by burp18: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Butterflies. Your eyes go soon clear.

2 Likes

Re: How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
just one date and you are already lying upside down and chatting undecided

should we tell him?

anyways, I've always said it that girls are different.
when you meet a reasonable one, you'll know

2 Likes

Re: How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. by Ginaz(f): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Was yesterday election day??

And Now it seems I’ve found love after 10 years of being single, why should voting be more important to me? 😕

sorry. Happy love anniversary.😁

Re: How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. by DMCA: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin
These creatures are wonderful grin

I mean wonderful in everything. grin

The Good, the bad, the ugly grin

Whatever makes you happy🍸🍹
Re: How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. by beejay501: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
mymadam:
Hmmm... Congratulations dude, but... please tread very carefully. All that glitters is not gold 🤔

I don’t get, congratulations for what exactly

(1) (Reply)

Bukayo Saka, Arsenal FC Superstar Spotted In Lagos (video) / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Sex? / How To Survive Crocodie Attack!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.