Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. (22948 Views)

Uberfacts: Yoruba Twitter User Threatens To Ban Uber / Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter / Dipo Awojide Condemns BBNaija Stars Getting State Government Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by lexy2014: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

You will do anything to defend your ipob hero

How does someone bearing "Rhodes Rhodes" automatically become ipob?
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by Omoawoke: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
lexy2014:

How does someone bearing "Rhodes Rhodes" automatically become ipob?

His actions has spoken louder than his name

He is obsessed with ipob, all his tweets from ipob since when he joined Twitter till date. It was not a one off stuff but a continual thing
He is simply ipob.
And we have gotten information that ipob is sponsoring him as well to claim Lagos

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by naijapips04: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Why are things not working in other yoruba states except lagos?? I'm very certain you're in lagos now?? Why can't you be in your own state??.

Anambra is working, we have the biggest market in West Africa, well developed towns and villages.

Even my hometown has many decent housing than ogbomoso...its not my fault that you've never travelled past akure all through your life.

I'd advice you to face your ilu aje village and leave lagos politics for true Lagosians

Ezi why are you and your entire lineage not living in your Anambra that is working? Why do you trop to Lagos in your hundreds per second?
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

His actions has spoken louder than his name

He is obsessed with ipob, all his tweets from ipob since when he joined Twitter till date. It was not a one off stuff but a continual thing
He is simply ipob.
And we have gotten information that ipob is sponsoring him as well to claim Lagos

How are the tweets you shared an obsession with ipob?

Where did you get the info that ipob is sponsoring him?

Is Rhodes Vivour a lagosian?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by BossGerald: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
naijapips04:

Ezi why are you and your entire lineage not living in your Anambra that is working? Why do you trop to Lagos in your hundreds per second?

Ode, check my post, I don't live in lagos or Sw, Anambra is not your average slummy state in your region, even my hometown get decent housings pass your ogbomoso brown roof village.

Unlike you that all your family members have abandoned your ekiti village many years ago for lagos and refused to go back
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by BossGerald: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zincfingers:

Oloriburuku
Goan put him in Alausa nah
The bastard is toast as far as the SW's politics is concerned

Sw politics?? The one that brought tinubu the drug dealer to lagos or Abiodun the ex convict to Ogun??

People are wiser now.

Obi won lagos, GRV will do the same
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by Omoawoke: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
lexy2014:

How are the tweets you shared an obsession with ipob?

Where did you get the info that ipob is sponsoring him?

Is Rhodes Vivour a lagosian?

A Lagosian only on paper
He speaks igbo and cant speak yoruba and he has obvious obsession with IPOB.
We are not saying it is a bad thing, he has his freedom and rights. But he should face his passion and leave Lagos for serious minded leaders

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by lexy2014: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

A Lagosian only on paper
He speaks igbo and cant speak yoruba and he has obvious obsession with IPOB.
We are not saying it is a bad thing, he has his freedom and rights. But he should face his passion and leave Lagos for serious minded leaders

1. How are the tweets you shared an obsession with ipob?

2. Where did you get the info that ipob is sponsoring him?

3. Is Rhodes Vivour a lagosian?
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
iya la ya e ni ile igbo ti ya weyre . omo ofo shocked shocked shocked
BigBrother9ja:

Oriẹ tí buru oponu
Tani ọmọ Igbo, abi oti ya we re?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by BigBrother9ja: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
iya la ya e ni ile igbo ti ya weyre . omo ofo shocked shocked shocked
Oloribu niẹ
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
Ikú paẹ ati gbogbo awọn ẹbiẹ
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by Enyimbamercedes: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Your first paragraph is apt. He's a bad actor. I first came across this guy from a thread where he was abusing the living daylights out of a man who posted something he was at odds with. Since he lost his job, he's found a new hypocritic calling. His Twitter history is a history of abusive tirades. Now he's scared and publicly role playing with that friend of his who is offering to talk to him.

Intetesting topics the OP brings here. There's a trend to them.

The fool said " I am terrified and anxious". He is only doing all this because he knows criminal charges are unlikely then he will get a lawyer and institute a civil case against the guy claiming compensation for his mental (retardation) health and loss of income as a result of the fake anxiety! The fool is an actor, wasting tax payers money and gaming a system that works!
Big Fool

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by naptu2: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2023

1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by dalass(f): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
BossGerald:

This is internet, stop lying shamelessly, Ajayi crowther gave us edemede igbo?? Maazi Onwu did, You're an unfortunate liar.

There's nothing you can do to igbos in lagos oo, even a jobless tenant like you cannot do shit. Adelekes has igbo blood, oyo state governor and so many others.

Only a poor,wretched and destitute man like you dwell in tribalism, ever wondered why you never progressed in life??

Leave lagos for Lagosians and mind your ekiti village

Wow... How did you know I came from Ekiti and a man?

Abusive, cursing, bullying are not for Yoruba people. That may work in your disrespectful, poverty stricken villages.

The Igbos have always been the cause of Nigerian woes:

Zik frming a government with North. Getting the juicy posts and yet they're not satisfied! undecided

Killing the Prime minister, Sardauna of Sokoto, murdering the Yoruba politicians in South west, because the Igbo man must be the leader. (Control)

Installing Ironsi an Igbo man while killing officers of other tribes. To control others

Ironsi brought the unity system of government by bringing all regions together to be able to control everything, everyone directly!

Ojukwu wanted to carve out the same South East Biafra, that his fellow Ironsi put into unitary government. undecided but through war.

Now, the same Igbos are playing the victim card for all their unnecessary aggressive attitude everywhere they go. No be your fault now. It is the accomodating nature of the Yorubas to all tribes that caused it.

Other tribes are in the South west, but trust the chest beaters to want to control everything as usual.

Awon dindinrin gbogbo
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by naijapips04: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Ode, check my post, I don't live in lagos or Sw, Anambra is not your average slummy state in your region, even my hometown get decent housings pass your ogbomoso brown roof village.

Unlike you that all your family members have abandoned your ekiti village many years ago for lagos and refused to go back

Good. Please tell your brothers to report to Anambra asap to enjoy your paradise. Tell them to stop trouping to Lagos in hundreds by the second. As in speaking, the 50th bus just left Onitsha for Lagos.
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by Delicious22: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
dalass:

Abusive, cursing, bullying are not for Yoruba people. That may work in your disrespectful, poverty stricken villages.

Zik frming a government with North. Getting the juicy posts and yet they're not satisfied! undecided

Killing the Prime minister, Sardauna of Sokoto, murdering the Yoruba politicians in South west, because the Igbo man must be the leader. (Control)

Installing Ironsi an Igbo man while killing officers of other tribes. To control others

Ironsi brought the unity system of government by bringing all regions together to be able to control everything, everyone directly!

Ojukwu wanted to carve out the same South East Biafra, that his fellow Ironsi put into unitary government. undecided but through war.

Now, the same Igbos are playing the victim card for all their unnecessary aggressive attitude everywhere they go. No be your fault now. It is the accomodating nature of the Yorubas to all tribes that caused it.

Other tribes are in the South west, but trust the chest beaters to want to control everything as usual.

Awon dindinrin gbogbo

How is the Igbo playing the victim card?
Lol, go ahead and kee them if that's what will make your miserable life better. grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by BossGerald: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
naijapips04:

Good. Please tell your brothers to report to Anambra asap to enjoy your paradise. Tell them to stop trouping to Lagos in hundreds by the second. As in speaking, the 50th bus just left Onitsha for Lagos.

I don't live in lagos, you should be ashamed of your failed state that made you a refugee in lagos.

Go back if e sure for you, lagos is not your state
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by BossGerald: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
dalass:

Awon dindinrin gbogbo

Deny everything you like but you're not and can never be a lagosian...why did you abandoned your homestate? Your Governors failed you?

You too want to claim lagosian abi, poor refugee from ekiti, you have a state of origin, yoruba is not a state of origin.

Leave lagos for Lagosians and worry about the ex convict about to be re elected in your Ogun state, worry about your life first.
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by dalass(f): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Deny everything you like but you're not and can never be a lagosian...why did you abandoned your homestate? Your Governors failed you?

You too want to claim lagosian abi, poor refugee from ekiti, you have a state of origin, yoruba is not a state of origin.

Leave lagos for Lagosians and worry about the ex convict about to be re elected in your Ogun state, worry about your life first.

Mtchewww. Balderdash... Opo ni won maa fi setutu las las leko ile
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by BossGerald: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
dalass:

Mtchewww. Balderdash... Opo ni won maa fi setutu las las leko ile

Knowing yoruba language doesn't make you a lagosian, go back to your ekiti village
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by BossGerald: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
naijapips04:

Atleast I'm not in lagos, you too should move to your ekiti village too.
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sheggy13:

This your style is stale already. Everyone with a working brain knows it's your Obidient people doing all of this cyber bulling even way before the election. Evidence abound on the cyberspace. So stop trying to shift the goal post.
As if you don't know what is happening in Lagos now because of this election that APC is so desperate to win. To also put you straight Obidient movement is not a tribal thing. It's a collection of different tribes who are tired of the deceit and rot in this government
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by BRATISLAVA: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Enyimbamercedes:

The fool said " I am terrified and anxious". He is only doing all this because he knows criminal charges are unlikely then he will get a lawyer and institute a civil case against the guy claiming compensation for his mental (retardation) health and loss of income as a result of the fake anxiety! The fool is an actor, wasting tax payers money and gaming a system that works!
Big Fool

Anyone who takes him serious is just like him. Since he's unemployed and not very likeable, it's not surprising.
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by dalass(f): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Knowing yoruba language doesn't make you a lagosian, go back to your ekiti village

I am not from Ekiti. I am female and Chinedu Biafra that turned himself to Gbadebo lagosian will fail woefully on Saturday. Period!
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by BossGerald: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
dalass:

I am not from Ekiti. I am female and Chinedu Biafra that turned himself to Gbadebo lagosian will fail woefully on Saturday. Period!

So where you from? Ogbomoso? Go back there and leave lagos for Lagosians...you can't abandon your papa village to come and give order in lagos.

GRV is your next governor and there's nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by Delicious22: 4:49am On Mar 09, 2023
dalass:

Same way your father father to recognize the slut he married. grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Obrigardo:

Your "people" are so violent and utterly tribalistic too. Why do you paint yourself as a saint?

Where did you see me call myself a "Saint"?

Paul (allegedly) advised:
"So stop telling lies. Let us tell our neighbors the truth, for we are all parts of the same body. Exodus 23:1, NLT You must not pass along false rumors. You must not cooperate with evil people by lying on the witness stand." Ephesians 4:25
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by AntiChristian: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Same as your APC dogs, they're even worse sef, attacking women with bottles just because she went to vote for another party

They are not worse!

Hypocrisy is everyone partake in evil and some among them accuse others of the same evil they stylishly committed.

Remove the peg/plank in your eyes!
Re: 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. by AntiChristian: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Greyworld:

The hate you give

Action and reaction are equal and opposite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. / Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari / Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.