Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him (54752 Views)

Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son / Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country / Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by jibrilELsudan: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2023

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by Isabi4lov: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Gays are suffering from sexual identity

Everything boils down to the brain , ask them why they choose to date or marry same gender , most of them will tell you that they were molested by same gender when they were young .

It has affected them phycologically ., it's not easy for them , they're going through a lot and a lot is going through them , forget social media drama.

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by kingthreat(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
shantti:

It has nothing to do with who u support.
U wanted to troll gays and Peter obi(who has no gay kids), but u forgot that tinubu has a gay child, thereby shooting yourself in d foot. Now you want to form logic , right?
Do u know u just humiliated urself? Do u?

Okay I am going to ask the question again. Are you a perfect representation of the wishes of your parents? If your child chooses to be gay, despite your good home training is it your fault? Haven't you heard of children bred in pastor's homes but still become gay? Please leave me abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by shantti(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
CzarChris:
I seem to recall that tinubu has a queer daughter. Or were you not informed?

He wasn't informed
He wan form savage but savaged his generation and ancestors

3 Likes

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by shantti(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
timjones1:
People like you should be kept in a Zoo. You don't deserve to cohabit with humans

Shey his stupidity rendered u speechless?

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by merits(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:
Thank you Museveni for your strong stance against male cocklovers.
Exactly why Nigeria needs a strong president that will stand on our values. No to homosexuality.
Not one weak man smiling sheepishly with a woman's voice jumping all around to do eye service to any country because he wants to be president. He go go court tire.

P/s: Please I didn't mention anybody's name. Ignore me abeg. I am not your problem
Why you dey fear to mention name?na PETER OBI,the failure.

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by Juanmike(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Is Obi and his boyfriend as claimed by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu joining them from Nigeria lipsrsealed
Yes, I heard you are also a pedophile is it true?

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by SavageResponse(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
obyrich:
The one you are supporting has a guy daughter. What a moralist he is.

Please mention the name of the alleged gay daughter
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by shantti(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Okay I am going to ask the question again. Are you a perfect representation of the wishes of your parents? If your child chooses to be gay, despite your good home training is it your fault? Haven't you heard of children bred in pastor's homes but still become gay? Please leave me abeg.

So u knew all this and tried to troll peter obi by associating with gayism even though he isn't gay. Now you are confused. U guys eh, sentimentalism, sadism, character assassination, u have it in full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by OloyeVIII: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:
Exactly why Nigeria needs a strong president that will stand on our values. No to homosexuality.
Not one weak man smiling sheepishly with a woman's voice jumping all around to do eye service to any country because he wants to be president. He go go court tire.

P/s: Please I didn't mention anybody's name. Ignore me abeg. I am not your problem
Gee rest na.. make we try move the country foward. I know say you get sense pass like this...

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by Flamemignon1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Konjiboii:
Since everyone and everything wants freedom now, it's about time we have freedom to smoke our herb without discrimination, we are not hurting anybody or the environment. Why deny people to Gods creation that grows naturally.
Weed is legalized in many countries

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by kingthreat(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Gee rest na.. make we try move the country foward. I know say you get sense pass like this...

Oga I no comment to please you. You have a choice to ignore or shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by michaelbiz: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Gays are suffering from sexual identity

Everything boils down to the brain , ask them why they choose to date or marry same gender , most of them will tell you that they were molested by same gender when they were young .

It has affected them phycologically ., it's not easy for them , they're going through a lot and a lot is going through them , forget social media drama.

I still don't get why anyone wants to be gay.

Like seriously, your body says it all.
Let's not play the card of "molested as a child".
People have gone through stuff and STILL didn't succumb to pressures of life.

This identity crisis card sounds like a rhetorical analysis every time. For crying out loud, you either have a pen!s or a vag!na. Where is the confusion?

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by KanuSE: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mercury12:
Which sensible person will choose to be with dirty, confused and abominable homosexuals suffering from sexual and identity crises. . .
undecided

Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by dinachi(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni's response when told by a reporter that the "Gay" community wants to meet him.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7iWao1-81k

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpg5EmfpxZU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The lady asking that question is a Lesbian herself. See her seriousness with the question.
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by Kelvin3476: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
obyrich:
the mumu turnd blind eyes when the thread came up
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by OloyeVIII: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Oga I no comment to please you. You have a choice to ignore or shut the hell up.
Did i struck a nerve shitbrick? You know you a fucking self-servicer!

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by SenatePresdo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Asin eeh, I weak oh.

Even one of the presidential aspirant's Daughter is a gay.
With her tight flat naysh claiming to be a cat, while the father is a bat.

Bro, Nigeria matter just weak us.
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by Isabi4lov: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
That's why I said everything has to do with the brain , your thoughts and what you believe in. God will help them .
michaelbiz:

I still don't get why anyone wants to be gay.

Like seriously, your body says it all.
Let's not play the card of "molested as a child".
People have gone through stuff and STILL didn't succumb to pressures of life.

This identity crisis card sounds like a rhetorical analysis every time. For crying out loud, you either have a pen!s or a vag!na. Where is the confusion?
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by DMCA: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shalommy, when is Fman and his guys going to meet Buhari? grin

Or are they waiting for Tinubu to come to power? grin
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by Roon9(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
obyrich:

Ouchhhhh! That burns
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by Roon9(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Are you a 100% actualization of what your parents wanted you to be?
You think the parents of prostitutes, cultists, homos, etc wanted their children to go that way?

You are embarrassing yourself guy

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

As if you don't know Tinubu is gay. While his daughter is a dyke.

2 Likes

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by 0monnak0da: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ugandan Presidents can laugh

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by kingthreat(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Roon9:

You are embarrassing yourself guy

You should worry about yourself who embarrasses your home.
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by caandi: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Are you a 100% actualization of what your parents wanted you to be?
You think the parents of prostitutes, cultists, homos, etc wanted their children to go that way?
lmao can’t take your own medicine?

1 Like

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by Buhari4sale: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
0monnak0da:
Ugandan Presidents can laugh

God will punish you.. You this bastard. So you are the son of that mad woman that was impregnated by the security guards of the Palace.

You this guy, God will disgrace you for denying your mother. Bastard. I just went to check your profile via your email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bellarmine Chatunga Mugabe And Zoey Sifelani Get Cozy (Photos) / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.