Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,527 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Watch Video As Young Lady Dances On Camera While She Flashed Her Oranges (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video As Young Lady Dances On Camera While She Flashed Her Oranges (video) (676 Views)

Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video As Young Lady Dances On Camera While She Flashed Her Oranges (video) by fredkathy: 5:28am On Mar 08, 2023
In this dance video, an unknown young lady has decided to follow the trend of twerking wildly to the camera for the male fans.

This lady before starting twerking flashed her small boobs on cam. She was tieing a skimpy wrapper through which you can see her panties as she twerks.

The lady not withstanding, killed it in this dance video. She twerks like a professional and can fit in to the slay queen biz.

The girl was twerking to Kizz Daniel’s “Cough” and she murdered every single beat with her vigorous twerks.

Watch the sēxy lady dance:
https://www.trend.viraltuned.com.ng/watch-video-as-young-lady-dances-on-camera-while-she-flashed-her-oranges-video/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Swimming Pool To Go See Yansh / How I Almost Passed A Death Sentence On Myself 5 Years Ago / I Need A Dominant Lady (dominatrix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.