Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement (18452 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Why wont this motherfucking CBN come officially to announce this if it has be reinstalled
Ndi eriri eri

please and please help me checkout my signature and click on the link below for more information call or WhatsApp if you need anything
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by tamdun: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
Yet 8.7milliom people voted APC
But u supported Emifiele,what changed ?
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by jaymichael(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Ventura1:
Banks issues the old notes, but refuses old notes deposit by customers.
It is as if there is a lien on cash deposit because my madams husband wanted to deposit even the new notes, the bank rejected it.
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2023
bewla:
It's not Apc it's the person
If you get it you get it
A good person in the party of fools is a fool. A righteous man partying with the wicked is wicked
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by tamdun: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Irloran:
my brothers and sisters don't be deceive. they have already arrange everything .

please pass the info to other platform: I will advice LP and PDP to go with IT guru when inspect the BVAS. INEC’s can't be trusted they are deceiving you all.. thy have adject the BVAS or they have deleted the important files they want to delete. they are just fooling the court
Lagos alone have 13000 pu,Na u wan pay the ip guru,Lp wey no dey give shishi
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Evergreen12345(f): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Reportbutton:

Hahahaha 😆😂
Your generation will serve TINUBU and his children's children 😋.
It's obvious you and your generation are doomed to be slaves, enjoy it well 😋

baba rẹ ko ni ile ni ilu Eko ati pe ko si fidio ni leanage ti o le san 3m -5m lododun ninu eyi Eko rẹ paapaa ni ile ati ibi ti o wa lati sọ idoti .......... tẹsiwaju ìjàkadì........ just to clear your mind
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Peppysco: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2023
GeneralShepherd:
Zoo republic

Una don lose election now, Nigeria don become a zoo again.
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Akharmony: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2023
No country will ever improve if it laws are not strictly adhered to. A country where anyone cann just do what they like and get away with it. . Very sad
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by kokomilala(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Lack Of Leadership, The Bane And Albatross On Africa's Neck

The black man is a problem unto himself. He's not innately stupid, but he's made himself stupid or of low intelligence, because he cannot use his intellect for his own good. In other words, he doesn't stretch his mind, imagination.

Nigerians, I'm afraid, are generally ignorant of the most basic or simple provisions of the laws of the country. Ask an average Nigeran what legal tender is, and he spends seconds thinking about an answer.

From last week Friday when the judgement was passed by the Supreme Court, declaring that the N500 and N1000 notes remain LEGAL TENDERS, an educated people would have started accepting it straight away. It's a no-brainer. But we are wating for official statement from the president- he won't do that. He fluffed his lines concerning this badly-thought-out police and his disobedience of a previous Supreme Court injunction. So, he will want to save his face. He can only direct the CBN to obey the Super Court judgement and implement it.

Ill-educated people always suffer. Unless we bridge the knowledge gap in our socio-political and economic life, the lack of leadership through the whole gamut of government will always impact our lives negatively.

2 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Upaka(f): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2023
blowjohn:

Do like this:

Lol 😆😆 you no well

1 Like

Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Lovelyn451(f): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Helel:

This is not monetary policy and its against the country's consistution.

what section of the constitution pls? If it was Sanusi that gave this policy nobody will say pim, but he's from the South na, hes our brother let us crucify him. According to your constitution the CBN is an autonomous institution and the governor is like the president and all bank managers report to him just like the judiciary, he has powers to make laws within his jurisdiction, the supreme Court has no right to meddle in their affairs, they can only give advice not make rules for them
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Reportbutton: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Evergreen12345:

baba rẹ ko ni ile ni ilu Eko ati pe ko si fidio ni leanage ti o le san 3m -5m lododun ninu eyi Eko rẹ paapaa ni ile ati ibi ti o wa lati sọ idoti .......... tẹsiwaju ìjàkadì........ just to clear your mind

I understand how you think, poverty has covered you Sense of reasoning 😂😆
Poverty na bastard. Apologize to tinubu and begin to experience fruitfulness in your life
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Evergreen12345(f): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Reportbutton:
I understand how you think, poverty has covered you Sense of reasoning 😂😆
Poverty na bastard. Apologize to tinubu and begin to experience fruitfulness in your life

continue wailing i wonder who is opening teeth with you !
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Tonytonex(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Ventura1:
are you telling the truth? Why?
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Tonytonex(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2023
grandstar:
I have always maintained that until the CBN governor or more importantly the president comes out with an official statement, all the Supreme court's judgment na grammar.
but is it supposed to be so?

1 Like

Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Tonytonex(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2023
Mrregistration:
A 🌽 fused nation.
Dear CEO good morning
🌽?
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Reportbutton: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Evergreen12345:

korokoro ni nigba ti e ba gbadun ase ji ti ko ni ifokanbale, eyin egbe asiwereD ti gba ibo sibe won ko wa ni alaafia ........ gege bi mo se so pe o je poot o si le ni ife kahe bi igbo okunrin igboro gbogbo. ni awọn ọwọn ti orilẹ-ede yii gba o ke kuro ni otitọ jẹ otitọ.
E be like say this one no finish primary 6 . 😁😂
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by oluwaseyi0: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Holybwoy:
In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.

- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.

- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction

- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity

-Opened Apongbon bridge

- Unban Okada Ban

-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure

You didn't tell me one thing labour is competent of doing or what vivor has achieve in the past, all you did is masturbated about fine young man sanwo olu

1 Like

Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Evergreen12345(f): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Reportbutton:

E be like say this one no finish primary 6 . 😁😂

you can say all you wish to say okay but the language is just to clear your doubts before you will think i'm igbo ! all hail igbos the great people of Nigeria my love and respect will always be for them !
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Illegal1(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Confusion every were...
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by Bahamas95(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2023
The stress in this country is just too much, these so-called leaders wanna kill Nigerians.

I wonder if what they're after is to reduce the population.....Why can't they just end this rubbish?
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by sslcrypt: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Ventura1:

Very ironic please educate people on this. It seems the foolishness is deep rooted, how will you spend old notes when the bank is refusing to collect it? Please educate ignorant Nigerians.
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by HateBigots: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2023
kelvindj98:
Obidenses who supported Emefailure's policy right now....
APC government implemented the policy; but keep blaming others... 🤡 Irredeemable agbado fool
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by zelnababa(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2023
grandstar:
I have always maintained that until the CBN governor or more importantly the president comes out with an official statement, all the Supreme court's judgment na grammar.
if supreme court send Governor packing did you still expect official statement from president? d problem is that Nigeria is too ignorance of law.
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by grandstar(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Tonytonex:
but is it supposed to be so?

No, but this is Nigeria
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by HellVictorinho7: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2023
Irloran:

my brother don't be deceive. they have already arrange everything .

please pass the info to other platform: I will advice LP and PDP to go with IT guru when inspect the BVAS. INEC’s can't be trusted they are deceiving you all.. thy have adject the BVAS or they have deleted the important files they want to delete. they are just fooling the court
cbn no beta pass inec
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by HellVictorinho7: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2023
zelnababa:
if supreme court send Governor packing did you still expect official statement from president? d problem is that Nigeria is too ignorance of law.
no, it is because of fear, being right stops no fear, a gun to your head never cares if u did anything that bad.
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by HellVictorinho7: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2023
HateBigots:

APC government implemented the policy; but keep blaming others... 🤡 Irredeemable agbado fool
must u support nonsense? nobody says u formed it.
Re: Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement by mokset123: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Throwback:

Tinubu must be defeated even after he as already accomplished his destiny.

Now they cannot accuse him of buying all the votes he secured in the SouthWest, MiddleBelt and Core North.

Their mumu no dey end.
yet they where buying votes in my polling unit in the south west by collecting bank account numbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Bars BVN Violators From Opening Bank Accounts / 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres / Exploitative Outrageous Duty Charges By Nigerian Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.