Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court (30234 Views)

I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by demoBaba: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Good for him.

Useless Nigerian politician.

Na so God go catch una one by one.

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Digixtreme: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Really
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by lomprico(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2023
prinzmenzir:
The procedure cost £80,000 but the donor gets only £7,000
That is what I'm saying

Plus residency in UK, as promised by the crook

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by KanwuliaExtra: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2023
Tales by moonlight! cheesy
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Judolisco(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2023
Ekweremadu get PhD for law... He should be able to sort dis out.... Surgery wey u for run for university of ibadan... Because say u get money... Oya use money bail urself out na.... Yeye

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Creamypie(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Vifx:
Daughter battling for her life
Senator battling for his career
he's battling for his freedom, his carrier is dead already

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by felixawe(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2023
If it's Nigeria, he would've won & this case would have been buried . Same case cannot be won in civilized country .

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by canalily(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Nna good morning.. how was your night?? Ohh you still de that side?? This is to tell you the type of hell we pass through when you guys suffer us, and enjoy our money to grow fat while we tin like stock fish.... don't worry God will do it for you. Maybe next prime minister will release you on visit tour
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by GloriousGbola: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2023
My brain has not engaged. How does his thinking he was being scammed relate to his decision to engage in organ traffiking
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Deicide: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2023
So how far with the daughter?
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Kyra1(f): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Forgive this man and let him go. I thought they said the boy is the one that agreed to donate his kidney. So why is he lying and causing this confusion.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Iykoto86(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2023
prinzmenzir:
The procedure cost £80,000 but the donor gets only £7,000
That is what I'm saying
You can imagine the wickedness,after making all the money with littke stress,you want to buy a kidney with change.That is why the African man will always remain a monkey.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Iamnotfearyou: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Nigerian men are just Us*less..... All of them sad[/quote].
For always trying to help their useless women
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by rumenase(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2023
I wish you and your family he worse…. Evil Nigeria politicians
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Ekweremadu should rot in Jail and i could care less.

All the evil politicians who have mismanaged the collective destinies of Nigerians.

What are you waiting for

DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by maths1000: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2023
I hate seeing nairaland comments because they are just talking like they are tge decision makers in everything.. Alot of people talk here without reasoning
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Le2money(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2023
You are just an attention seeker. If u don't know how the whole thing started, den why not shut up. Must u involve all men?

Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Evil, w*cked, heartl*ss and are any bad thing you can ever think of sad angry sad sad sad

U want to go and harvest an innocent boys organ without prior notice to him? sad sad sad If we check well now, it might be one of those empty promises Politicians make is what u used in deceiving the boy to Europe to harvest his organs sad angry

Nigerian men are just Us*less..... All of them sad

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by ominilongest(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Everything to save his daughters life

May God be with you
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by 123papas(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Because Lagos is just a cash cow for them, not love for the city.
Helpfromabove1:
This man don buy serious matters and the matter na confirm matter

This is the time for lagos to rejoice and reap it labour of many years

Lagos has played an enviable part of sustaining the opposition’s voice/parties in Nigeria’s democratic rule right from 1999 from the time of obasanjo and now that is time for lagos to ripe from all the years of labour u want to send lagos back to opposition with this obi movement that you are hiding under for ur own selfish gains

Mind you lagos state and lagosian will be the biggest loser not tinubu he is now the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria (and that is much bigger than holding onto lagos) and Sanwo Olu and others can easily get Federal appointments but lagos state will be in the opposition and loose federal support

So who is the biggest loser

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by BigYash: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Kyra1:
Forgive this man and let him go. I thought they said the boy is the one that agreed to donate his kidney. So why is he lying and causing this confusion.
UK forgives who? grin Just dey play.. You think say na naija, when be lawless country . If he is found guilty,na jail get am be that.. Him being a sanator no concern UK authorities o

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by TOYNEX(f): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Only God knows who this man offends to enter this kind wahala.
Do good, not for today but for the sake of tomorrow. Good deeds save you in days of trouble.

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by baralatie(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Na wa o
So they found exhibit in the doctors home and it originated from Nigeria

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by thesicilian: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Kyra1:
The way I see it, the boy is the evil person here. Everyone is just angry with the Ekweremadu because he wasn't such a good senator, but that really has nothing much to do with the present situation. Those who are calling him out today for trying to "take advantage" of the boy would have done exactly the same thing if it was their own child that desperately needed help.
Who's going to tell me that a 21yr old is too young to know he was being taken abroad for organ donation?

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Myself2(m): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2023
muykem:
Ekweremodu is finished

It looks that way for him unfortunately. Nigerians and the Nigerian government have got bigger problems to contend with right now than try to save him
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by baralatie(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Kyra1:
You don't understand the situation!
Since this one was alleged not to work.he was to be dumped and the ekweremadus will come back to Lagos pick another helpless,poverty striken street trade shipped to UK like product .
It is a circle of organ trafficking

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by baralatie(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

The way I see it, the boy is the evil person here
How is the boy evil
Is it not ekweremadus that is pricing his kidney like tomatoes

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Aguiyimba(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Nigerian men are just Us*less..... All of them

Including your father, brothers and uncles
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by thesicilian: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2023
baralatie:

How is the boy evil
Is it not ekweremadus that is pricing his kidney like tomatoes
Even if they priced it for the price of actual tomatoes, as long as there is an agreement, then it should be honoured. Kidneys cannot be bought in the market, it has to come from someone who has 2. Let's forget the fact that we do not like Nigerian politicians for once and put ourselves in this man's shoes.
The only blame I have for him is he should either have done the surgery here in Nigeria or gone to India instead
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Isobug: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Suffer your suffer
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by airsaylongcome: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2023
Ekweremadu say people were taking advantage of his daughter's ill health. The one he as a senator did to Nigerians was what? He was taking disadvantage of us abi?

Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization