Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court (30223 Views)

I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by malakaimoscondo: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2023
Abovebest:
My own question is
How is the health of the girl that needs transplant now?
I don't fuuucking care... He is among the politician that run the heal3 system of this country aground........ Resulting to many fatalities for poor families simply because of little health challenges that ordinary shouldn't be life threatening... The UK government had him now.. They can do what ever they want with him

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by malakaimoscondo: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Vifx:
Daughter battling for her life
Senator battling for his career
career of freedom... May be u are not Atune with latest development.. Ike ekweremadu has already says he is not not going back to senate.... Though he might have other political ambition..... Not doesn't want to nurse them behind bars.. Nw na freedom he they fight for

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by chibu4u2(m): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2023
prinzmenzir:
The procedure cost £80,000 but the donor gets only £7,000
That is what I'm saying

Exactly what i had in mind. How can the boy be paid 7gran for a procedure that cost 80k gran........that shows his live is just valueless in ekweremadus eyes
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by kestolove95(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Any father that has money will do anything to safe his daughter life... May God see u through ekweramadu
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by LordEclipse: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440256/organ-harvest-thought-scammed-doctors-ekweremadu-tells-court/

Ekweremmadu, if you're guilty,I pray you get jailled for this..you rich people can do anything to protect your own..even if it means taking the lives of others
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Sammy5413(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2023
UK doctor wants to scam him? As they don spoil Nigeria finish, em think say na so e be for UK
Yam for Germany no do him, em still go UK go do Organ trafficking
Our politicians be disgracing us
Em must surely go prison, if e no go prison make I naked baff!!!

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Elidrisy20: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Ekweremadu is gone
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by bizzibodi(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Did he knows how many people daughters in his constituency that has kidney disease?
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Ibile77(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
This man don buy serious matters and the matter na confirm matter

This is the time for lagos to rejoice and reap it labour of many years

Lagos has played an enviable part of sustaining the opposition’s voice/parties in Nigeria’s democratic rule right from 1999 from the time of obasanjo and now that is time for lagos to ripe from all the years of labour u want to send lagos back to opposition with this obi movement that you are hiding under for ur own selfish gains

Mind you lagos state and lagosian will be the biggest loser not tinubu he is now the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria (and that is much bigger than holding onto lagos) and Sanwo Olu and others can easily get Federal appointments but lagos state will be in the opposition and loose federal support

So who is the biggest loser
This is a very good point from any perspectives one may be looking at it. This should be the campaign slogan rather thav the useless tribal bigotry that is being peddle about. With this some point if I have opportunity, I will vote for Sanwo Olu bit wait oooo. The Buhari govt is APC and Lagos is APC !
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Devvagreen(f): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2023
I'm wondering how he will be looking at the boy now.

Wrong choice!

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Shadysen: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

Even if they priced it for the price of actual tomatoes, as long as there is an agreement, then it should be honoured. Kidneys cannot be bought in the market, it has to come from someone who has 2. Let's forget the fact that we do not like Nigerian politicians for once and put ourselves in this man's shoes.
The only blame I have for him is he should either have done the surgery here in Nigeria or gone to India instead
wicked soul
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Kyra1:
Forgive this man and let him go. I thought they said the boy is the one that agreed to donate his kidney. So why is he lying and causing this confusion.
Thunder fire you der,
You people are de reasons Nigeria is still in dis Situation.
Fool

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Shadysen: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2023
poor boy 7 wicked politician 0
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2023
kestolove95:
Any father that has money will do anything to safe his daughter life... May God see u through ekweramadu
See dis Mumu,,
Anytime I See people way spoil dis Country I always know

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by johbara: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Lagos has played an enviable part of sustaining the opposition’s voice/parties in Nigeria’s democratic rule right from 1999 from the time of obasanjo and now that is time for lagos to ripe from all the years of labour u want to send lagos back to opposition with this obi movement that you are hiding under for ur own selfish gains

Mind you lagos state and lagosian will be the biggest loser not tinubu he is now the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria (and that is much bigger than holding onto lagos) and Sanwo Olu and others can easily get Federal appointments but lagos state will be in the opposition and loose federal support

. S H A T A P !!!
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Allisgud: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

no more baba sope
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by FireUpNow(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2023
He thinks he can cut corners the way it's done in Nigeria. I really feel for the daughter Sonia but for the ex deputy senate president, for all he did to Nigerians he should face the music. He wants to pay the orga donor just £7000. Wicked and evil man
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by winner37(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2023
London is not Nigeria where things are done carelessly.. he is an epitome of embarrassment to Nigeria..
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Kyra1(f): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Thunder fire you der,
You people are de reasons Nigeria is still in dis Situation.[size=8pt][/size]
Fool
Modified.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by fr3do(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2023
So no single hospital in the whole Nigeria can carry out this operation

Shame

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Taiw(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

Even if they priced it for the price of actual tomatoes, as long as there is an agreement, then it should be honoured. Kidneys cannot be bought in the market, it has to come from someone who has 2. Let's forget the fact that we do not like Nigerian politicians for once and put ourselves in this man's shoes.
The only blame I have for him is he should either have done the surgery here in Nigeria or gone to India instead
you are very wicked. they will harvest you children kidney for 6million naira equivalent of 7000pounds. Even if you go Malaysia, an average kidney cost nothing less than 25M. its one thing if he didn't have the money.7000 pounds that can finish in uk within 2months.the kidney was not a match, the wicked soul wanted to send the poor boy back empty handed. height of wickedness. he could have given him atleast 15M for his troubles and atleast 70,000 pounds is a better deal if it was a match.let him go to jail

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Taiw(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

you are very wicked. they will harvest you children kidney for 6million naira equivalent of 7000pounds. Even if you go Malaysia, an average kidney cost nothing less than 25M. its one thing if he didn't have the money.7000 pounds that can finish in uk within 2months.the kidney was not a match, the wicked soul wanted to send the poor boy back empty handed. height of wickedness. he could have given him atleast 15M for his troubles and atleast 70,000 pounds is a better deal if it was a match.let him go to jail

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by damoobaba: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

It's a daydream for anybody to think LP will win Lagos. Just screenshot this, we'll talk about it next week.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by nurusystem(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2023
The Ike Ekewere those are people who run Nigeria down during PDP
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by AsapTeddy(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Chai...your brain is useless to you.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by litaninja(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2023
The real problem is that you believe that story.

Kyra1:
Forgive this man and let him go. I thought they said the boy is the one that agreed to donate his kidney. So why is he lying and causing this confusion.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by thesicilian: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Taiw:

I'm very wicked. they will harvest my children kidney for 6million naira equivalent of 7000pounds. Even if you go Malaysia, an average kidney cost nothing less than 25M. its one thing if he didn't have the money.7000 pounds that can finish in uk within 2months.the kidney was not a match, the wicked soul wanted to send the poor boy back empty handed. height of wickedness. he could have given him atleast 15M for his troubles and atleast 70,000 pounds is a better deal if it was a match.let him go to jail
Why are you so pained? There's something you're not telling us
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Ekeweremadu is a goner. He's no longer a senator.nothing to show as achievement in his district for 20 years in senate L.p don over run his state. Thank God na Britain. If na Asia country them for kill that boy, remove his kidney, liver, heart, and lungs, even if his kidney no match ekeweremadu daughter.
He is receiving salaries and allowances back to back.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by sooflight: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2023
igbo people and mumu wise , so you did not even confirmed if the boy kidney matches with that of your daughters before embarking on the trip? mumu senator. you lack intelligence, your type cannot be a politician in Russia .
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2023
prinzmenzir:
The procedure cost £80,000 but the donor gets only £7,000
That is what I'm saying
The real donor was not paid.Ekweremadu's brother was the one who received the money.While the donors bears a cousin to ekweremadu's daughter.
When police searched the home of ekweremadu's Nigerian doctor who reside in the UK,they found affidavit that bears no name and signature.
You see how they want to trick that boy?

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Creamypie(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
He is receiving salaries and allowances back to back.
the looting is his gain, not salary. U can't compare his salary to his loot

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by perpeling22(f): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2023
kelvindj98:
When you were chopping senate money, you didn't think about building infrastructures like hospitals in your state.

Now that life has dealt you unfavourable cards of a sick child, you tried to use your naija sense to fix it.

Look at you now...you're at the mercy of westerners who are not moved by your money.

hmm! If God decides to judge Nigerian politicians, I just pity their family members. Because some of them will be used as a case study. But God will always be God. The soul that sinneth shall die. Get well soon Sonia

3 South-East Governors To Join APC / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50