Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court (30228 Views)

I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by baralatie(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

Even if they priced it for the price of actual tomatoes, as long as there is an agreement, then it should be honoured. Kidneys cannot be bought in the market, it has to come from someone who has 2. Let's forget the fact that we do not like Nigerian politicians for once and put ourselves in this man's shoes.
The only blame I have for him is he should either have done the surgery here in Nigeria or gone to India instead
The bolded and everything else that you said is the reason why the ekweremadus are been considered to be the evil ones here.
Because they were involved according to the reasons you have provided by your self in the soliciting,purchase and trafficking of human organs
If the ekweremadus decided to carryout the alleged human organ trade how is he different from the cases of human body part theft in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Billygee2u: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Ekeweremadu is a goner. He's no longer a senator.nothing to show as achievement in his district for 20 years in senate L.p don over run his state. Thank God na Britain. If na Asia country them for kill that boy, remove his kidney, liver, heart, and lungs, even if his kidney no match ekeweremadu daughter.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by DWJOBScom(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2023
lomprico:

The boy no run am any street.
The man dey wicked, he carry the boy to donte kidney, the doctor say the boy own no go match, Ekweremmadu wan con carry the boy go back after the boy don taste milk and honey? Me sef go do wetin the boy do.
He for just leave the boy to blend in.

Spot on, but the reason for coming to London was not met na so he has to go back ni

The dude could start stealing or engage in something horrible, and the person that brought him to London will be in trouble
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Dennisbulkan: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Vifx:
Daughter battling for her life
Senator battling for his career

Battling for his freedom rather.

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by philipojukwu1: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440256/organ-harvest-thought-scammed-doctors-ekweremadu-tells-court/
You are to pay a trader up to £7,000.00 for a procedure estimated at about £80,000.00. This politician’s are something else.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by philipojukwu1: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

Even if they priced it for the price of actual tomatoes, as long as there is an agreement, then it should be honoured. Kidneys cannot be bought in the market, it has to come from someone who has 2. Let's forget the fact that we do not like Nigerian politicians for once and put ourselves in this man's shoes.
The only blame I have for him is he should either have done the surgery here in Nigeria or gone to India instead
The man dey fear to do the surgery for 9ja because dem no provide good hospital for the masses.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Emaprince: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Partnerbiz:
That boy ran Ekweremmadu street
The same way ekweramadu have been running Nigerians street.

Also, they wanted to use that boy and waste his life.

His evil tendencies backfired.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Emaprince: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

The way I see it, the boy is the evil person here. Everyone is just angry with the Ekweremadu because he wasn't such a good senator, but that really has nothing much to do with the present situation. Those who are calling him out today for trying to "take advantage" of the boy would have done exactly the same thing if it was their own child that desperately needed help.
Who's going to tell me that a 21yr old is too young to know he was being taken abroad for organ donation?
I'm sure if the boy is your blood brother you will also call ekweramdu evil.

Commot for road with your nonsense sympathy for that man.

He thought he was in Nigeria where can exploit that poor boy and go scot free. In this whole saga, that man's intent might have been to harvest his organ and find way to waste the boy. Nobody will ever ask for him again..cos he is poor. This is why they the whole procedure is shrouded in secrecy.

The boy didn't know why they took him to UK. He excitedly accepted the offer to travel out of the country.

Go and donate your own kidney..defender of evil

1 Like

Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Emaprince: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Devvagreen:
I'm wondering how he will be looking at the boy now.

Wrong choice!
Guess he should have made the right choice chosing you to donate your kidney.

undecided
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by thesicilian: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
baralatie:

The bolded and everything else that you said is the reason why the ekweremadus are been considered to be the evil ones here.
Because they were involved according to the reasons you have provided by your self in the soliciting,purchase and trafficking of human organs
If the ekweremadus decided to carryout the alleged human organ trade how is he different from the cases of human body part theft in Nigeria
Your daughter is sick, and the only long term solution is to get her another kidney. You can't buy that from the market. There are official channels, but you have to be on a long queue for years. You can make things work faster by getting your own donor, as long as the donor is an adult, there's a match, and informed consent. How's this organ trade or harvesting. Am I missing something?
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by enonche85(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
ebuk4real:
angry
You can't sin against Nigeria and go free. Your retribution awaits you.

Abeg when buhari, inec chairman and el-rufai go meet their retribution?. cool
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by baralatie(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

Your daughter is sick, and the only long term solution is to get her another kidney. You can't buy that from the market . There are official channels, but you have to be on a long queue for years. You can make things work faster by getting your own donor, as long as the donor is an adult, there's a match, and informed consent. How's this organ trade or harvesting. Am I missing something?
The bolded is the reason why the UK established those laws!
You already are seeing a human being as nothing but a spare part to solicit,purchase,buy,sell and dispose.
It is called organ trafficking
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Hotguy27: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ekweremadu's pay back came too fast.

Upon all the suffering Nigerians were going through, he was bold to be used as a tool to scuttle the will of the people.

Same crook will be hailed by his people whenever he comes back.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by thesicilian: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
baralatie:

The bolded is the reason why the UK established those laws!
You already are seeing a human being as nothing but a spare part to solicit,purchase,buy,sell and dispose.
It is called organ trafficking
Ok
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Dspsalvate: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
I supposed to ask a question right not but.......
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Tochj(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
This man don buy serious matters and the matter na confirm matter

This is the time for lagos to rejoice and reap it labour of many years

Lagos has played an enviable part of sustaining the opposition’s voice/parties in Nigeria’s democratic rule right from 1999 from the time of obasanjo and now that is time for lagos to ripe from all the years of labour u want to send lagos back to opposition with this obi movement that you are hiding under for ur own selfish gains

Mind you lagos state and lagosian will be the biggest loser not tinubu he is now the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria (and that is much bigger than holding onto lagos) and Sanwo Olu and others can easily get Federal appointments but lagos state will be in the opposition and loose federal support

So who is the biggest loser
Tinubu can't be a president elect because he wasn't Elected by majority of citizens.
He bribed the Inec and stole people's mandate.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by 276omobolade: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Even if he dey naija, LP for still sack am.Even if he dey naija, LP for still sack am....
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by ebuk4real(m): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
enonche85:

Abeg when buhari, inec chairman and el-rufai go meet their retribution?. cool

Lol..just watch you mate. It won't tarry long
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by Sleekfingers: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
I love the way Nigeria government ignore that mofo........

Naso Jah go dey disgrace Dem......and their children will never know peace . May incurable sickness visit them home and abroad......
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by tishbite42: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
This man don buy serious matters and the matter na confirm matter

This is the time for lagos to rejoice and reap it labour of many years

Lagos has played an enviable part of sustaining the opposition’s voice/parties in Nigeria’s democratic rule right from 1999 from the time of obasanjo and now that is time for lagos to ripe from all the years of labour u want to send lagos back to opposition with this obi movement that you are hiding under for ur own selfish gains

Mind you lagos state and lagosian will be the biggest loser not tinubu he is now the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria (and that is much bigger than holding onto lagos) and Sanwo Olu and others can easily get Federal appointments but lagos state will be in the opposition and loose federal support

So who is the biggest loser
If Lagos lose Federal (Tinubu) support because it voted LP, then that means that Jagaban never liked for a minute. It was just his cash cow.
I hope you folks prove me wrong.
Re: Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court by enonche85(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
ebuk4real:

Lol..just watch you mate. It won't tarry long

E don too long abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku And 7 Governors Walk-out Of PDP Convention / Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times / Why We Are Not Paying Salaries Regularly – Kogi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.