Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census (22459 Views)

APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes / List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Sonicroyel: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Buddha3:

grin grin

I swear you just spoke my mind. Make them no count us again. After all, Tinubu said statistics are not important so we no even need sabi how many we be.

Make dem just use the money do another thing
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Akpangbo: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by tfelicityk(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Who census epp!
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Thepotterman: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Please how will they count those in sambisa forest, herds men and the unknown gun men
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by fuelsaver: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Thunder firrre them. Looking for more money to embezzle after scamming citizens to return their old naira. God will never spare all of you and worthless generations that have thrown the poor into such untold hardship
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by itsene: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2023
If there is no money, do not conduct census.
It's going to be bogus numbers at the end anyway.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by siaco(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu will rush now and donate so that they will see him as a patriot, but unknown to them he is targeting our treasury.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by azpekuliar: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2023
We should donate for what you will still sitdown somewere and rewrite figures. You try.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by dannydee75(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Aaaah!!!! Again? This is the most useless administration so far. In fact, may almighty God deliver us from their hands... We know say we don enter...
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by izubext007: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2023
No need to count, we are over 250 million INEC cheated
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by FireUpNow(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Nuhskhut:
That is the best to go
I hope you never take over dose of your money medicine? You nor dey reason well poo this morning
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by heniford2: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Recently the government gave turkey 12million dollars yet we are not yet sufficient Nobi juju be that
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by chatinent: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Many things I read and laugh.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by BigBizzy(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2023
Hahajajha

I no dey give shishi
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Olasty(f): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2023
tehilah92:
Abeg shey census na to count the number of people for Nigeria?
Oya everybody count your family members and upload to Government portal

Osheyy
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by mastermaestro(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Why lump two capital intensive programs side by side in the same year? Elections and census should never happen in the same year. This shows how dumb this government is.

I think some people just to carry out a last minute plunder of our resources before this administration winds up. sad
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by frog12: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2023
SCAM govt grin grin grin grin

one chance before e comot

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by BeeNG3: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2023
cheesy
Lol
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Onitola2: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by stasius: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Ask Tinubu.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by marlow1962(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

what happened to the Corona pallative that was given freely to us...
U and hu?
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by bencr7: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Sorrynovex:
They can be given the daughter of tinubu as a donation for dil*do and rubber preek embassador

#sorrynovex
some of u no get sense,wat is d purpose of post,that have nothing to do with diz topic .
Leave d girl,she have are own life.
Even though I no be are father supporter.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Ijaya123: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

When you hear the numbers, they really look very huge. Censuses all over the world, the average is between four to six dollars. However, in the United States, they spend $16 per person. In Botswana, they spend about $10 per person. So Nigeria’s $6 per person, you’ll agree with me, is very reasonable.

https://igberetvnews.com/1440259/fg-seeks-donations-cash-kind-says-needs-n869bn-conduct-census/

Since you already determined the number of people in Nigeria for you to arrive the cost per head, then there will be no need to conduct any censors any longer
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Collins87: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Nigerians don't need any so called census... We are ok like this.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Coldie(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2023
dynicks:
This country dey use me play!!.....
What's the use of conducting census when at the end politicians will manufacture and rig the result of their choice?
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by fitinwell: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2023
If there are no enough FUNDS drop the project...

Enough of all this nonsense..

INEC collected ₦400 -₦600 billion.. see the outcome..

Generation of 1940's Down to 1960's are our worst leadership problem over mis appropriation and management of Funds.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by philipojukwu1: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440259/fg-seeks-donations-cash-kind-says-needs-n869bn-conduct-census/
For country wey people dey japa you want to count dem.
We for dey happy to contribute from our hard earned money towards nation building just as we were OBIdient without given sheshi and support for the donation without thinking twice if una been give us our mandate, instead our votes didn’t count.
They should collate the census figures manually we don’t want electronic transmission. No be for census we go begin hear front end and backend sever again. If una no like the result of the census you can go to court.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Nolevel666: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Who knows how to wipe koboko on this government’s head?
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Darnell9(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Na nigerians wey never chop dey one count? Make dem go borrow na, as usual. Foolish people
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by ufotunang: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
May thunder strike any hands that donate to this evil government tenure dey end one last cashout sad

People dey suffer them one count people wey never japa or commit suicide
... federal government said we should donate cash... where is the cash when the federal government stupid cashless policy has denied nigerians to get cash in the banks..banks are not giving out cash

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by ufotunang: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is the result when you vote an old and dull man into power ... where is the cash to donate when banks do not give out cash to nigerians because of your stupid cashless policy
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Sorrynovex: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
bencr7:
some of u no get sense,wat is d purpose of post,that have nothing to do with diz topic .
Leave d girl,she have are own life.
Even though I no be are father supporter.

Sorry no vex

But your cocaine baba born cat woman when like to wear rubber preek na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) / FG Declares Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th Public Holidays For Eid-Al-Fitr / I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.