Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census (22456 Views)

APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes / List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
salbis:
Donation kee you there!
..to donate cash... where is the cash when banks refuse to give nigerians cash due to this their stupid cashless policy
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nawaoooo..with all this suffering...you people still voted APC into power again
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by ufotunang: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
tuoyoojo:
They want almost a trillion for statistics that we can extrapolate and get

This is the reason why the country is still where it is

Everyone wants to cash out massively

Look at inec despite all the money given, see the how the elections where poorly done esp the presidential

This bros wan collect money too
..the census chairman also want to cash out like the INEC chairman did...all of them want to cash out before Buhari tenured ends ... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Highremedy: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nonsense, almost another 900bilion to conduct another rigged census. The should leave it for until Peter comes , he will conduct a credible census
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by RealEzee(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin dem dey mad !!!
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by ghettochild(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
What a joke of a country!!!
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Census that will be rigged undecided
After now they will tell us they didn't see own to write the number they counted from a particular state.
Let them rest abeg
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by bencr7: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Sorry no vex

But your cocaine baba born cat woman when like to wear rubber preek na
I be real blooded obidatti, tinubu transmission high ke no where,my attack reply to u is because ur post, don't have nothing to do with d topic.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by sonofElElyon: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
He is talking to international bodies like UNFPA (United Nations Fund for Population Activities)
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Charlie2020(f): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Why not leave the conduct of the census for the next administration Or you people have a hidden agenda?
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by SimplyAJ(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
stevnwigw1:
That is the best way to go, because when you borrow the money, they will steal it, but when they contribute they will preserve it.
What a fool you are. Ain't seen your type before
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Honeydenz(f): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
My friend arrived USA in 2014 and in the first week of arrival he called to informed me. I remember asking him jus one question, how can u cpare Nigeria ways of life to that of the US. He replied very straightforwardly and fastly as if he was expecting the question. He said and I quote

"Naija is cursed"

That was all he said and I can't ever forget that statement, we lost contact years ago and next year will mark his 10years anniversary in Los Angeles.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Honeydenz(f): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
My friend arrived USA in 2014 and in the first week of arrival he called to informed me. I remember asking him jus one question, how can u compare Nigeria ways of life to that of the US. He replied very straightforwardly and fastly as if he was expecting the question. He said and I quote

"Naija is cursed"

That was all he said and I can't ever forget that statement, we lost contact years ago and next year will mark his 10years anniversary in Los Angeles.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by McGeorge1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Why don't they borrow some money from Mahmood?
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by correctguy101(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Agrico1:
Joke of a country...... If the economic polies have been favourable to the masses you won't have to tell them before they join the project. People are busy adjusting to the hardshisp of naira scarcity and you are soliciting for huge money to count them.

It's just another delay tactic and time waster to end their failed tenure.

Nothing serious really...
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by tuoyoojo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
ThothHermes:
How we want take extrapolate am boss?

Estimate our yearly poupulation growth rate of 2.4 percent yearly substrate it from estimated mobidity rate of 12.4 per 1000

Do the computation using the late known census, it would give you close to the actual value

It doesn't make sense spending almost 1Tillion ( that is almost 1000 billion )

Imagine the number of schools, roads, hospitals and other infrastructure that would build
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Solocoin: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
jmoore:

You be learner. Grants are being stolen too.
That's is the height of the stealing in this country. A money that doesn't belong to you. Take it and help people you steal it.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Solocoin: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
They should rest and forget about this their census, another group of thief. Mahmood Yakubu give a huge amount to purchase BVAS for elections and after so many hype about the BVAS at the end of the day he come out and talk nonsense. All these thief should go and rest.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Kaiser20: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
ufotunang:
Nawaoooo..with all this suffering...you people still voted APC into power again
All the Agberos who voted for Thiefnubuu are the people who will suffer most, it happened during Sai Baba Buhari regime
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Xukaty: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
This country is as worse as MMM. Nigeria is crashing under APC watch.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lobbish.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by oladiran2(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
to use 869 billion to count less than 300 million people. do you guys just mention millions, billions like its one piece of cake? why not dash each citizen 10-15 million naira each and see how the country will reshape itself in all sectors and the so called 869 billion wont still be exhausted.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Trustedpronet: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
That money will employ over a million graduates if it's channeled to factories or tech. Something is really really wrong with our leaders in Nigeria. #evilland.ng
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
marlow1962:

U and hu?
Sorry I think say, u get wise
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by skukimania(f): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440259/fg-seeks-donations-cash-kind-says-needs-n869bn-conduct-census/

Government should collect back the cash and car gifts given to Niger Republic officials. That will cover the census expenses. I have got no dime to contribute as a citizen!
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by marlow1962(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Sorry I think say, u get wise
Lol dis one.
I dy try say u and hu dem gv palliative? I did not see my palliative talk more of receiving any. No be palliative wer dem keep to dem self
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by 9jaRealist: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
jmoore:
Poor country spending ridiculous figures for census that will end up flawed.

Part of the reason that Nigeria is “poor” is due to the lack of a credible census (and reliable data therefrom)…
>
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by lelion: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
You are actually correct. I live and work in Niger since 2010. Nigeria government have been spending billions of dollars on roads, schools, electricity, railways, jeeps, ...etc.
The wastage is on an unimaginable scale and it is painful.
Between 2010 and now, Niger have not experienced a combine 25 days of power outage and over 90% of their electricity is from Nigeria.

skukimania:

Government should collect back the cash and car gifts given to Niger Republic officials. That will cover the census expenses. I have got no dime to contribute as a citizen!
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by jummex8228(f): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
oliseh99:
Funny President
It shall not be well with FG
lmao lmao. Police why you dey curse. Make them leave us, we no won how many we be. Thieves.last minute stealing is not allowed
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Ara21(f): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sonicroyel:
No count us again !!!!

Abi oooo, we never asked to be counted, just give us fuel and Naira notes.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by John4B: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thank God my travelling documents are complete, any moment now na Japa. Hope my village ppl are not here.
Re: FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census by Poleski: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
The final mega loot loading....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPP Protests Against Governor Ganduje's Pardon Of 12 Death Row Inmates / EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election / PHOTONEWS: Anambra State Devastated By Flooding | Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.