Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline (38934 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Giadom: A Fresh Primary Will Be Conducted In Edo / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Phantom233: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu's fraud will be exposed soon. He can't fooled d entire nation, obviously he's widely rejected grin
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by oluwasegun007(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2023
They said his mandate that some people is standing on is weak.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by OfoIgbo: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do you know Obi more than soludo and obiano? They never had anything good to say about him and that speaks volume. Do you really know Obi Or you are just following the trend? Make your research with an unbiased mind.

I'm from Anambra so we know about Obi.

Various reputable institutions that ranked Obi the best governor in Nigeria in various fields, also know about Obi.

As I write, Soludo is begging Anambrarians not to punish him for lying against Obi, by voting out all the APGA HOA members in the coming state elections.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by DMerciful(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2023
That would be when Obi's mandate is restored. Thats the only condition
IyaebeTheGreat:
I so much look forward to when everyone will move on and calmness restored. I’m hopeful that everything will be fine. Buhari (not Tinubu) dragged us into this mess
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Tochj(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
That doesn't change the fact that Tinubu will be president till 2031, God bless chief judge of the supreme court Pastor Olukayode Ariwoola that will do benediction after dismissing Peter Obi to go to his house and sin no more
And you don't care that ur country is seen as a fraudulent and unserious Nation
Unless you are eating from their Table.
All you want is for Tinubu to be president
You don't care if you will be denied visa because ur passport is seen as a criminal one?
Just hope those who laughed at us in 2015 are not queing for fuel and cash now?
Evil can't do anymore any good.
If Tinubu finally run away with this stolen mandate
It's lose lose for All of us.
Voters will never be taken serious by politicains.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I'm from Anambra so we know about Obi.

Various reputable institutions that ranked Obi the best governor in Nigeria in various fields, also know about Obi.

As I write, Soludo is begging Anambrarians not to punish him for lying against Obi, by voting out all the APGA HOA members in the coming state elections.
Was obiano lying as well? Real truth has wipped off the surface of the earth. Osinbajo was what you all are looking for in Obi(bitter truth)

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by PandoraObi: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Tochj:

And you don't care that ur country is seen as a fraudulent and unserious Nation
Unless you are eating from their Table.
All you want is for Tinubu to be president
You don't care if you will be denied visa because ur passport is seen as a criminal one?
Just hope those who laughed at us in 2015 are not queing for fuel and cash now?
Evil can't do anymore any good.
If Tinubu finally run away with this stolen mandate
It's lose lose for All of us.
Voters will never be taken serious by politicains.
Just tell me you are God that see the ending at the beginning
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by SenatePresdo(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I so much look forward to when everyone will move on and calmness restored. I’m hopeful that everything will be fine. Buhari (not Tinubu) dragged us into this mess

What did Buhari do?
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by OfoIgbo: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Was obiano lying as well? Real truth has wipped off the surface of the earth. Osinbajo was what you all are looking for in Obi(bitter truth)

You are obviously quoting a fake piece of news from Daily Post.
But Tinubu's economic blueprint ruined the Nigerian economy. This is according to reputable news sources, one of which is

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-states-using-tinubus-economic-policies-says-adeosun/
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2023
all dis 🦇-blinded urchinoskis will see white & be callin it black is wat is peppering me 4 bodi!

angry
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2023
BestMan001:

One of the worst presidents in Nigeria after Abacha
remove d assassinations, Abacha saintly pass dis one...

Wetin I dey talk sef?

Dis one follow do coup dat yr wey dem kill ppl sef!
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The court will attend to any perceived injustice. Eventually we will all move on. I’m very hopeful that things will be fine

Nigeria cannot make headway when the road ahead is full of potholes
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2023
OfoIgbo:

You are obviously quoting a fake piece of news from Daily Post.
But Tinubu's economic blueprint ruined the Nigerian economy. This is according to reputable news sources, one of which is

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-states-using-tinubus-economic-policies-says-adeosun/
Mine is fake and yours is the authentic one? Why didn’t any of his successors campaigned for him? Doctors went on 13months strike during his tenure, LG chairmanship was not conducted throughout his tenure and many more. Could all this anambarians be lying as well? Oh! Raw truth where are thou?

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
That doesn't change the fact that Tinubu will be president till 2031, God bless chief judge of the supreme court Pastor Olukayode Ariwoola that will do benediction after dismissing Peter Obi to go to his house and sin no more

Reasons why Yoruba Muslims can't be trusted.

You will cry last.

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by PandoraObi: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Reasons why Yoruba Muslims can't be trusted.

You will cry last.

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.
that is for you your family members and your generations
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Skyehigher1: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Wetin concerned them they are also our problem too. What of the election of their own too
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by millionaireman: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2023
ijustdey:
Chatham House: Nigeria’s Presidential Election Not Conducted in Line with INEC’s Guidelines

•Says electoral body learnt no lesson

•Fitch downgrades Nigeria’s short-term social stability, on Tinubu’s ‘weak’ mandate

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/03/08/chatham-house-nigerias-presidential-election-not-conducted-in-line-with-inecs-guidelines/

Let's see any God forsaken judge who will uphold Tinubu's so-called victory by saying the way INEC conducted the election does not matter.

There are evil people in Nigeria who take bribe money but mortgage the future of their generations unborn.

Cancel the fraud of election of 25th February 2023.
Order for rerun election.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by bencr7: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2023
BestMan001:

is a fortunate d man no keep one legacy.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by AhmedGhost(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2023
Oya Chatham abi na chather self, una for come conduct d election🤧😂😂. Una don forget how all our presedential candidates dance shoki and display doings 😂😂
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by FCA14: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2023
I disagree. Tinubu dragged us into everything ab initio
IyaebeTheGreat:

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by millionaireman: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2023
BestMan001:

THE OUTCOME OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION:
Buhari remaining in power through his cabal staying in Aso Rock on his behalf after May 29th, 2023.
Tinubu will be mere figure head.
Mammood of INEC was used to arrive at that point.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by GEJDHERO: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu forgot to bribe Chatam house.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Goldmynemaniac: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Even Chatham House is calling out your master.

I wonder how you people manage to keep it together despite the burden of insincerity on your souls. Can only be done by a different specie of humans found in Nigeria called Urchin.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Billygee2u: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
copyrites:

The transnational criminally minded chairman ran to the UK, promising heaven and earth, unknown to us that this bas.tard had received millions of dollars to compromise elections.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by bencr7: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:
Their opinions
but ur oga,was d first to go and talk in d house,he for reject d invitation na.
They here they laugh,not knowing,it is spoiling our name in other countries,onto u travel out,u go know d effect.
Other countries are moving forward in their electoral process,but will are moving backwards.
Continue supporting rubbish.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Somebodysproduct: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2023
For personal loans up to 4 million. Please reach out to me
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by GEJDHERO: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Somebodysproduct:
For personal loans up to 4 million. Please reach out to me
wots ur number
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by kk2027: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:

The evidence is too glaring
Judges dont just rule in favor of someone regardless how they feel.

APC overdid the rigging leaving the judge with no choice but to do the right thing for the people
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by naturefellow(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2023
plaindealer:
Chatta kini?

Ki lo kan boys, ki lo kan federal?

Running from pillar to post, irrelevant entities and fake rubbish is just a continuation of your pandora ipob laboring in vain effort.

Asiwaju is the president-elect and the next president of Nigeria.

The global community don stamp am

World powers don stamp

African Union don stamp

ECOWAS don stamp am

Real Nigerians don stamp

The world don move on..

So, of what relevance is this worthless rubbish...

Criminal, endorsed by criminals
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Fcwilly: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Revolution is loading
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Alabaintprice(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2023
plaindealer:
Chatta kini?

Ki lo kan boys, ki lo kan federal?

Running from pillar to post, irrelevant entities and fake rubbish is just a continuation of your pandora ipob laboring in vain effort.

Asiwaju is the president-elect and the next president of Nigeria.

The global community don stamp am

World powers don stamp

African Union don stamp

ECOWAS don stamp am

Real Nigerians don stamp

The world don move on..

So, of what relevance is this worthless rubbish...

grin grin grin

Yet your president elect went to Chatham House and you jubilated......

If this isn't double standards, I don't know what it is.

Stfu man and stop capping

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / Governor El-Rufai Carries His Children On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.