Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline (38944 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Giadom: A Fresh Primary Will Be Conducted In Edo / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Sannisege: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2023
ThisDay is still crying
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by 2mch(m): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Tomorrow Chatham House will come out and say Fake News. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Abiliboi: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2023
plaindealer:
Chatta kini?

Ki lo kan boys, ki lo kan federal?

Running from pillar to post, irrelevant entities and fake rubbish is just a continuation of your pandora ipob laboring in vain effort.

Asiwaju is the president-elect and the next president of Nigeria.

The global community don stamp am

World powers don stamp

African Union don stamp

ECOWAS don stamp am

Real Nigerians don stamp

The world don move on..

So, of what relevance is this worthless rubbish...

grin grin grin

See as cheating dey sweet you grin, Ogbeni table dey turn, no forget
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Abelino(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2023
Time shall tell.
plaindealer:
Chatta kini?

Running from pillar to post, irrelevant entities and fake rubbish is just a continuation of your pandora ipob laboring in vain effort.

Asiwaju is the president-elect and the next president of Nigeria.

World powers don stamp

African Union don stamp

ECOWAS don stamp am

Real Nigerians don stamp

The world don move on..

grin grin grin

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Tallesty1(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I so much look forward to when everyone will move on and calmness restored. I’m hopeful that everything will be fine. Buhari (not Tinubu) dragged us into this mess
Tinubu brought Buhari
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Tallesty1:
Tinubu brought Buhari
He only worked for his party and we all believed in Buhari before 2015, it’s not entirely his fault. Majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari but unfortunately he failed to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Obrigardo: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2023
This election needs a rerun. It was the most woeful election Nigeria has ever experienced.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Tallesty1(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He only worked for his party and we all believed in Buhari before 2015, it’s not entirely his fault. Majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari but unfortunately he failed to deliver.
You believed in Buhari because someone made it possible. He already contested few times and failed and you all didn't believe in him then. Buhari too had given up, he said that God doesn't want him to be president. Tinubu needed his popularity to unseat Jonathan, that was how the party was birthed in the first place.

Tinubu brought Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Pathfinder2090: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2023
plaindealer:
Chatta kini?

Asiwaju is the president-elect and the next president of Nigeria

World powers don stamp

African Union don stamp

ECOWAS don stamp am

Real Nigerians don stamp

The world don move on..

grin grin grin

Mumu lik you
Who are the real Nigerians?
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I so much look forward to when everyone will move on and calmness restored. I’m hopeful that everything will be fine. Buhari (not Tinubu) dragged us into this mess

Some people will go to jail because of the presidential elections.

and tinubu watched as buhari dragged us unto this mess.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Some people will go to jail because of the presidential elections.

and tinubu watched as buhari dragged us unto this mess.
Well the court will decide that
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by PlanktonX: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Believe me everyone is calm if not this open injustice would had snowball into flame.
We can forget this and move on, because there is no where left to move to.
Nigeria democracy was openly raped by INEC chairman and those that lures him into this.

Justice must prevail, all we ask for is a corrupt free Nigeria.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Atlantis585: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Calmness will only return when the right thing is done.

Calmness will only return when INEC cancels the whole election and conducts another one that meets both its own guidelines and international best practices standards.

Calmness will only return when APC and BATstadrds stop heating up the country by running around acting like all is well with the last election.

Calmness will return when Thiefnubbu stops running around making useless comments that further aggravates Nigerians.

That’s when Nigerians will calm down and peace restored.

It’s that simple and easy.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Sunnyja: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, but a proper plan and appointing sound minds will make a good government, he should be very careful with his choice of appointments
With characters like FFK and Keyamo around BAT Nigerians will certainly miss PMB!
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by czarr(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Talking without sense again, who dragged us into buharis mess? Who sold buhari to us? May it never be well with your kind.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by bizhop01: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Buhari finally reduced Nigeria to zero, no country on earth regard Nigeria as anything.
I blame bad citizens Nigeria is bless with
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Kaiser20: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
One Yoruba Muslim Urchin posted this. "For criticizing INEC for selecting Druggie as President,Chatham House In UK is working for the Igbos
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Decent09(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
ijustdey:
Chatham House: Nigeria’s Presidential Election Not Conducted in Line with INEC’s Guidelines

•Says electoral body learnt no lesson

•Fitch downgrades Nigeria’s short-term social stability, on Tinubu’s ‘weak’ mandate

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/03/08/chatham-house-nigerias-presidential-election-not-conducted-in-line-with-inecs-guidelines/

They suppose to say all this before independence, Nigeria is now a Sovereign entity.

Odey
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Owerriboi: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peter Obi's taking back his mandate
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Sammy5413(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Our politicians be disgracing us
Devaluing our green passport
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Shikini: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
The world is aware
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by callthefred: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Losers have something to masturbate about again... 😂 Does guidelines amount to the law?
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by TheStarsAlign: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
What stuck out for me the most was the 'WEAK MANHOOD MANDATE' of the incumbent party's president elect.
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by jude79(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:
Their opinions

So na you be this witch
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by udomma1005(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, people still win cases with concrete evidence
OK ooooooo🤗
Re: Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline by Somebodysproduct: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Drop your contact, I'll call you

GEJDHERO:
wots ur number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room / Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism / How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.