Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions (77457 Views)

Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
DMCA:
Mind your business pls, I am not your next David Hundeyin. cool
Who the heck is David Hundeyin and how does his mention factor into any of what has been said here? undecided
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by tesppidd: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
DMCA:

Understand that English is not easy. grin
grin

I was being sarcastic.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DMCA: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who the heck is David Hundeyin and how does his mention factor into any of what has been said here? undecided
Since you no understand English, make I tell you for pidgin.

Bros... Face your front.

If you still no understand, tell me your tribe make I find translator for you. cool
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by equity1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
holuwertobex:
An ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Eriata Ese has been facing lots of criticism since she posted her before and after photos on her verified Instagram page.

The social media Influencer captioned her post,

One of her followers, Adaora Badmus wrote:

Another follower, Ojb motors wrote:

In response to all the attacks she was getting, Ese Eriata cleared the air, she wrote.

https://hitng.info/thank-god-for-bleaching-cream-so-you-were-actually-a-black-skinned-girl-fans-react-after-ese-eriata-shared-before-and-after-photos/
it should be God punish bleaching cream and not the other way round. She look more beautiful in her original self.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by adecz: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Seems like the bleaching cream
also increased the size of her mouthπŸ’©πŸ‘„πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by lilhoodie(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
I love me a dark skin woman

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Stargurl20(f): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
BeanX:
Majority of Nigerian girls are suffering from inferiority complex
No thanks to Nigerian men
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by oluwaseyi0: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
She looked more beautiful in her original self.
you're lying and you know it
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by TheGift: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Many dark skinned beauties don't know that many Men actually prefer them like that, and are turned off by bleaching.

Bleaching is the result of a colonized mind that grew up on white controlled media, that always made black look inferior.

African Women need to rediscover their natural beauty, and own it; from the interior to the exterior.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by tunapawizzy: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Strange thing is she looked more beautiful in black skin...why people no dey think like ds

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by juniorstar(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dey play with ckd..just dey play!!!
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Napata77: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:

DON'T MIND THE STUPID, SELF-HATING IDIOT.

GOD SAVE NIGERIANS FROM RACIAL SELF-HATE AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

DISGUSTING.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Napata77: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
tunapawizzy:
Strange thing is she looked more beautiful in black skin...why people no dey think like ds

WESTERN MEDIA BRAINWASHING. WHAT ELSE?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Napata77: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
you're lying and you know it

NO, YOU STUPID DUNCE, HE IS NOT LYING.

IT IS YOUR BRAINWASHED COLONIAL MENTALITY AND PROGRAMMED SELF-HATE THAT MAKES YOU THINK LIGHT SKIN MEANS MORE BEAUTIFUL.

YOUR PRECOLONIAL ANCESTORS, WHO CIVILIZED THE ENTIRE WORLD, DID NOT REGARD WHITE SKIN AS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THEIRS.

THEY EQUATED WHITE SKIN WITH LEPROSY AND SATAN.

SO THE REASON YOU THINK DIFFERENT TODAY IS BECAUSE YOU WERE COLONISED AND BRAINWASHED TO HATE YOURSELF AND HERITAGE.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by purples25(f): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Y'all say bleaching is bad but you treat fair or bleached girls like angels that fell from the sky.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Napata77: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How much has your precious melanin deposits netted you since your birth? undecided

DUMMY DUM DUM. WITHOUT MELANIN, YOU WOULDN'T BE ALIVE TODAY, AS YOUR ANCESTORS WOULD HAVE PERISHED IN THE AFRICAN SUN THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

MELANIN IS A DIVINE CHEMICAL AND GIFT FROM THE ALMIGHTY GOD TO PROTECT HIS CHILDREN IN THE HOT, TROPICAL REGIONS OF THE WORLD, AND PROTECTS US FROM VARIOUS ILLNESSES INCLUDING CANCERS.

THE HOTTER THE REGION, IE THE CLOSER TO THE EQUATOR THE REGION, THE MORE MELANIN GOD GAVE THEM.

THE MAIN REASON WHITES - WHO LACK MELANIN - COULDN'T SETTLE IN WEST/CENTRAL/EAST AFRICA AND INDIA, WAS THEIR INABILITY TO ADAPT TO THE TROPICAL CLIMATE AND HOT SUN, AND THEIR SUSCEPTIBILITY TO ILLNESS, ESPECIALLY SKIN CANCERS.

YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN, CAN SETTLE AND THRIVE ANYWHERE ON EARTH, FROM HOTTEST CONGO TO THE NORTH POLE OF ESKIMOS, WITH NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER, COURTESY OF GOD'S BLESSING.

CHEW ON THAT NEXT TIME YOU FEEL RACIALLY INFERIOR.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Napata77: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
juman:
She was more beautiful as black girl.

Honestly my brother.

One million times more beautiful.

Clean Ebony and Beauty she was.

Hot Chocolate, as Yankee peeps would call her. cool

Tufia!

Colonial mentality has ruined us as a people!
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by gbishman: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Babe, u killed yourself with your own hands. See harm harm you have caused to your beautiful skin.
Inferiority complex is a disease
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by donhils: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
Are you sure?
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Temi2468: 6:10am On Mar 09, 2023
Reinamaria:

That's what they do not always know. Too bad!
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Solocoin: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2023
When cancer sick her now she will start looking for who will donate for her, nonsense.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Horlufemi(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2023
If you separate her butt checks if e no dark ehn ehn. She fair
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Nobodysboo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na for lagos you go date babe 2x oh when she black and when she white oh
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2023
enomakos:
not true
How will you know, when Buhari and Emefiele that igno man don suffer una well.

So I don't blame you don't have money to get brighter
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by enomakos(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

How will you know, when Buhari and Emefiele that igno man don suffer una well.

So I don't blame you don't have money to get brighter
😊😊😊😊😊😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.