Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,795 members, 7,837,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. (986 Views)

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Chidera Eggerue Marks International Women's Day In Style, Encourages Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by siofra(f): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nia69:
Thank you Siofra! I wish you the same.

You're welcome!!!!πŸ’•

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by siofra(f): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Persephone1:
Thank you Siofra kiss. Happy International Women's Day to you and all aforementioned ladies too πŸ’ž

You're welcome!!!
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by siofra(f): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lovilla:
awwwwwnn!!!!!
Tnx love

You're welcome!!!!
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by Sweetvie: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:
Jeon
Magnoliaa
Ahnie
Goodlady
Persephone1
Virginprincess
jennyclay
Cococandy
Ishilove
Banilla
Folake4u
Bratislava
Uyaincomparabl
Pocohantas
Hathor5
Shaybebaby
Nia69
Mariangeles
Mariahangel
OfeAkwuprincess
Ibkayee
Sweetvie
Prettygirl200
Candidlady
Simplepee
Shalommy
These are the ones I can remember. If you can remember more, please mention them.
Awwn!
Thanks dear
I wish you the same πŸ’•

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by ibkayee(f): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thank you siofra, Happy International Woman’s Day to you too smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by BeanX(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
ibkayee:
Keep quite, silly girl 😑
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:
Jeon
Magnoliaa
Ahnie
Goodlady
Persephone1
Virginprincess
jennyclay
Cococandy
Ishilove
Banilla
Folake4u
Bratislava
Uyaincomparabl
Pocohantas
Hathor5
Shaybebaby
Nia69
Mariangeles
Mariahangel
OfeAkwuprincess
Ibkayee
Sweetvie
Prettygirl200
Candidlady
Simplepee
Shalommy
These are the ones I can remember. If you can remember more, please mention them.
Awnnn😍😍
Thanks honey 😘😘

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by BRATISLAVA: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:

XOXOXO

Happy IWD to you, siofra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by purples25(f): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jeon:

Wordsfrombimpe.
Mrscarter.
Dorin27.
Purples25.
llamina.
mamagee3.
Sh4d0w.

Just for you.
Today is one more day of always,
One more step toward forever. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Happy International Women's Day.

Thanks Jeon dear.

More strength, long life and prosperity to you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by Candidlady: 3:16am On Mar 09, 2023
siofra:
Jeon
Magnoliaa
Ahnie
Goodlady
Persephone1
Virginprincess
jennyclay
Cococandy
Ishilove
Banilla
Folake4u
Bratislava
Uyaincomparabl
Pocohantas
Hathor5
Shaybebaby
Nia69
Mariangeles
Mariahangel
OfeAkwuprincess
Ibkayee
Sweetvie
Prettygirl200
Candidlady
Simplepee
Shalommy

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by Bintdawood(f): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2023
siofra:

Dear women of the nairaland,

Happy International Women's Day! Today, we celebrate the incredible strength, resilience, and beauty that each and every one of you possesses. You are the backbone of our families, communities, and societies. Your determination and hard work have created positive change, broken barriers, and paved the way for future generations.

As we celebrate this special day, let us take a moment to reflect on the progress we have made, but also acknowledge the work that still needs to be done. We must continue to fight for equality, justice, and empowerment for all women, regardless of their race, ethnicity, or socio-economic background.

Remember that you are capable of achieving anything you set your mind to. You have the power to create a better world for yourself and those around you. So, keep dreaming big, speaking up, and taking action. Together, we can make a difference and create a brighter future for all women.

Happy International Women's Day!

πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by Soifra(f): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
stxrlight:
Thank you, darling Siofra. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’š

Stay shining and winning always πŸ’«.

PS.; I am one of the ladies you mentioned, just don't don't bother about who. 😁
I hate you and Goodlady and ahnie
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by Soifra(f): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
ibkayee:
Stupid olosho nop
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by siofra(f): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Awnnn😍😍
Thanks honey 😘😘

You're welcome!!!
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by siofra(f): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
ibkayee:

You're welcome, dear!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by siofra(f): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sweetvie:
Awwn!
Thanks dear
I wish you the same πŸ’•

Thank you, dear!!!!
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by Deo1986(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
sageb:

Nice list, let's add Humbledbygrace Twaci Ifyalways Shokoloko Angelacruz Amarabae ModestGal Pojomojo , et al.
As if you girls can coexists together for one week.

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by Deo1986(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Simpman067:
Seriously , the day I have what I'm looking for in life, I'll mandate it that all Nigerian women be dully given $10,000 every year to invest in their business, education and career. May God bless all women. These women make our life, as men, colorful and interesting. Without them, we are nothing
Your moniker says it all.

I doubt if you are a guy though.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by teebagy: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
EmiDior:
He he he hehe...!!!! She even mention some of my female monikers join... grin grin

haha mad o
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by sageb: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Deo1986:
As if you girls can coexists together for one week.

Really?
I am a man/male not a female.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by Spandau: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Candidlady:

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Her head swell!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by dorin27(f): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jeon:

Wordsfrombimpe.
Mrscarter.
Dorin27.
Purples25.
llamina.
mamagee3.
Sh4d0w.

Just for you.
Today is one more day of always,
One more step toward forever. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Happy International Women's Day.
Thank you so much babe. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland. by MechanicMike: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
siofra:

Dear women of the nairaland,

Happy International Women's Day! Today, we celebrate the incredible strength, resilience, and beauty that each and every one of you possesses. You are the backbone of our families, communities, and societies. Your determination and hard work have created positive change, broken barriers, and paved the way for future generations.

As we celebrate this special day, let us take a moment to reflect on the progress we have made, but also acknowledge the work that still needs to be done. We must continue to fight for equality, justice, and empowerment for all women, regardless of their race, ethnicity, or socio-economic background.

Remember that you are capable of achieving anything you set your mind to. You have the power to create a better world for yourself and those around you. So, keep dreaming big, speaking up, and taking action. Together, we can make a difference and create a brighter future for all women.

Happy International Women's Day!

hey Siofra...please can we have sexxxc to celebrate timnubu election victory for our Nigeria please??.....this will be juss me only i beg please?(no oofeince) cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto / Seven Reasons Men Cheat That Has Nothing To Do With Their Spouse. / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience From Being Engaged To A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.