Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? (1263 Views)

Please Help, I'm Getting More Interested In Fcking Other People's GF / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? / What Do I Drink To Last Long In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by spyroet(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2023
it has come to my notice that any topic related to sexuality is mostly discussed by males.
so on the contrary men are the real prostitutes not the women, women only took the advantage of use what u have to get what u want. hardly u see a man dat do any favour for a girl without asking for sex in return, yet we criticises them the most.
it is uncommon for girls to toast a guy or initiate for sex, pls let stop condemning ours girls.
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by canf: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Women have ego and pride. They also want the sex but can't get it. In out society, it's difficult for a woman to ask a man to sleep with her unlike men asking women.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by headbasher96(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2023
When a lady has only s3x to offer what then do u want the guys to expect if not sex

Had it been your ladies have something better it could have have been different

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by advanceDNA: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
spyroet:
it has come to my notice that any topic related to sexuality is mostly discussed by males.
so on the contrary men are the real prostitutes not the women, women only took the advantage of use what u have to get what u want. hardly u see a man dat do any favour for a girl without asking for sex in return, yet we criticises them the most.
it is uncommon for girls to toast a guy or initiate for sex, pls let stop condemning ours girls.

Thats the reason women are condemned cos its always shocking when the gender that claim not to like sex, claim virgin, claim they have only two boy friend is spreading legs everywhere...

... will it surprise u if u hear a man has 3 girlfriends.?? NO..thats because men talk about sex freely and dont pretend.....

on the other hand, u go shock when u hear say ur 21 year old female neighbor was fvcked by 3 guys yesterday alone...

.....so ur brain supppse tell u women pretend alot.......both men and women like sex..no difference...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by Anto2001(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
headbasher96:
When a lady has only s3x to offer what then do u want the guys to expect if not sex

Had it been your ladies have something better it could have have been different
U nor fit discuss money. Abi dem use sex curse u. For Ur full life na only woman and sex I Sabi
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by Anto2001(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

Thats the reason women are condemned cos its always shocking when the gender that claim not to like sex, claim virgin, claim they have only two boy friend is spreading legs everywhere...

... will it surprise u if u hear a man has 3 girlfriends.?? NO..thats because men talk about sex freely and dont pretend.....

on the other hand, u go shock when u hear say ur 21 year old female neighbor was fvcked by 3 guys yesterday alone...

.....so ur brain supppse tell u women pretend alot.......both men and women like sex..no difference...
no be only pretend. E not make sense 2 dey talk about who u dey sleep wit. If show say women come get shame pass men. Hw u go dey use sex to dey brag. Make everybody keep him affair private jor

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by Fahvvy: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
spyroet:
so on the contrary men are the real prostitutes not the women, women only took the advantage of use what u have to get what u want.

1. hardly u see a man dat do any favour for a girl without asking for sex in return, yet we criticises them the most.
2. it is uncommon for girls to toast a guy or initiate for sex, pls let stop condemning ours girls.

I think you need to open a dictionary and check the meaning of the word "prostitute" undecided... Once you do, you'll see how ludicrous the bolded is grin...

1. Women since the beginning of time have always been taking advantage of men in the name of "favours" (I wonder why they rarely go and ask their fellow women) undecided...

And when the men attend their needs without asking for nada in return, women for the most part will call him names behind his back, seeing him as a "maga" or "mumu" undecided...

And last I checked, no one wants to be called a "maga", so it's better this way undecided...

If you want something, then you've got to be willing to give something up, this is how I will advice every man to relate with women undecided...

Too bad the only thing most women can give in exchange is the hole in-between their legs undecided...

And besides...
If you do a "favour" for a woman today, rest assured that you'll be the first one she thinks of when she needs another favour and if you don't yield, you'll still be called names... So it's better this way undecided...

Any relationship with a woman outside family should be for the most part purely transactional....

2. Is there anything or anyone stopping women from toasting guys? I thought men and women are equal? grin...

Sheybi what a man can do a woman can do better, ba? Make them enter streets go toast men abeggi grin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by headbasher96(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Anto2001:
U nor fit discuss money. Abi dem use sex curse u. For Ur full life na only woman and sex I Sabi
what was the topic of discussion
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by advanceDNA: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Anto2001:
no be only pretend. E not make sense 2 dey talk about who u dey sleep wit. If show say women come get shame pass men. Hw u go dey use sex to dey brag. Make everybody keep him affair private jor

Who is exposing who they slept with?? People share their sexual experience when they have questions without mentioning names or bragging about it....
Since when did it become shame to have sex or talk about sex.?? Its the pretending that make u women see sex as shameful
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
spyroet:

Men are mostly mouth but women are action
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by Anto2001(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

Who is exposing who they slept with?? People share their sexual experience when they have questions without mentioning names or bragging about it....
Since when did it become shame to have sex or talk about sex.?? Its the pretending that make u women see sex as shameful
D sex thread wen full Nairaland. Many nor be question, na story and brag. Dem dey talk about sex dey insult d women untop. Nor dey lie abeg
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by advanceDNA: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Anto2001:
D sex thread wen full Nairaland. Many nor be question, na story and brag. Dem dey talk about sex dey insult d women untop. Nor dey lie abeg

U don dey take am personal oo..
I dey lie..?? because śeun will pay me for lying abi?? U women always make ur self victims....

Them dey insult you, dey bash you?? Me i no see any insult... all na cruize...U women catch cruise here too....call men broke, sex starve, idiots, rapist and all manner of names.....men do the same... but u women must cry over meaningless jabs
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by HellVictorinho7: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Anto2001:
where d girls dey ? i no dey see dem like this
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by HellVictorinho7: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

U don dey talk am personal..
I dey lie..?? because śeun will pay me for lying abi?? U women always make ur self victims....

they insult you, dey bash you?? Me i no see any insult... all na cruize...U women catch cruise here too....call men broke, sex starve, idiots, rapist and all manner of names.....men do the same... but u women must cry over meaningless jabs
well, women have their own in their heads.
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by Starboytwo(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Since them born me no woman don toast me before.

As I fine reach. Nawa.
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by NBAjunior: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Starboytwo:
Since them born me no woman don toast me before.

As I fine reach. Nawa.
Me them don toast me oo grin
Re: Why Do Men Are More Interested In Sex? by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goodluck to Una oo.

Na me be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Permitted Me To Cheat / As A Woman You No Need Get Sense Or Handwork, Just Get Yanch Then You Are Good” / Curvy Igbo Female DJ Ada-La-Pinky Slammed For Exposing Large Breasts In New Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.