Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu (2008 Views)

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf / Subsidy Removal Won’t Take Immediate Effect - Tinubu Clarifies / Why Osun Governorship Tribunal Was Moved To Abuja – Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by ubest1(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Former Governor of Osun State, Gboyega Oyetola, and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), had faulted the declaration of the candidate of People Democratic Party (PDP), Ademola Adeleke, on 17th of July, 2022, by the electoral body as the winner of the July 16th governorship election in the state.
In the judgement, Justice Terste Kume had held that the election was not held with the compliance of Nigeria’s electoral Act. The tribunal had ruled that there was over-voting during the off-cycle gubernatorial election and consequently nullified Adeleke’s election.

I still remembered how APC supporters celebrated this judgement, and today LP/APC has took APC to court for even worst presidential election and I ask APC supporters again what is different from both cases if we to be truthful to ourselves?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by sat70: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2023
ubest1:
Former Governor of Osun State, Gboyega Oyetola, and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), had faulted the declaration of the candidate of People Democratic Party (PDP), Ademola Adeleke, on 17th of July, 2022, by the electoral body as the winner of the July 16th governorship election in the state.
In the judgement, Justice Terste Kume had held that the election was not held with the compliance of Nigeria’s electoral Act. The tribunal had ruled that there was over-voting during the off-cycle gubernatorial election and consequently nullified Adeleke’s election.

I still remembered how APC supporters celebrated this judgement, and today LP/APC has took APC to court for even worst presidential election and I ask APC supporters again what is different from both cases if we to be truthful to ourselves?
If to sey you get job, you for no dey here dey cry early morning like this. Better go find life for yourself. The polithiefcians you're following are rich men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by vowiski(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:

If to sey you get job, you for no dey here dey cry early morning like this. Better go find life for yourself. The polithiefcians you're following are rich men.

You want the sky to fix Nigeria
We will fix ourselves , even if we cry

18 Likes

Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by rayvelez(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Awon werey

1 Like

Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by LogicnReason: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Even the chief justice of Nigeria cannot help them in this matter. That's why apc lawyers in Nigeria have secretly advised INEC to jettison any plans to submit the bvas for scrutiny.

By the way, has anyone seen EL rufai? As INEC dey disobey Court order now where is EL rufai the defender of court orders. He was screaming that emefele was not obeying supreme court order. Can he now tell mamood to obey court order?
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by Faber(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2023
LogicnReason:
Even the chief justice of Nigeria cannot help them in this matter. That's why apc lawyers in Nigeria have secretly advised INEC to jettison any plans to submit the bvas for scrutiny.

By the way, has anyone seen EL rufai? As INEC dey disobey Court order now where is EL rufai the defender of court orders. He was screaming that emefele was not obeying supreme court order. Can he now tell mamood to obey court order?

I just tire fort this country. APC lawyers are the ones pushing INEC to come up with a lie to prevent Obi from assessing the BVAS...we pray they don't succeed
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by Phantom233: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Every one knows d elections was a scam. Tinubu will be thrown out even if they hurriedly swear him in.
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:

If you have not since realized that whatever political decision taken by your rulers has a direct bearing on your life, then you must be demented joker.

We have gotten to a stage where, politics can no longer be ignored.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by ubest1(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2023
I am in my office working so stop being stupid, I haven't eaten a kobo from Politician I work for my living

sat70:

Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by Osibajo2023: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2023
vowiski:

You want the sky to fix Nigeria
We will fix ourselves , even if we cry
Peter Obi the scammer will fix ur life and ur generation
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by sat70: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
ubest1:
I am in my office working so stop being stupid, I haven't eaten a kobo from Politician I work for my living

Oya work bro. Make oga no halla for u. Have a splendid day
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by Fuckyoumod: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:

Another lazy, mentally docile and wasteful youth.

Nigeria must be liberated from the shackles of your useless rich politicians, that have succeeded in turning you into a slave and a man with no mind of his own. Zonbi

We must keep fighting for the soul of Nigeria, whether a street arab like you likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by drlateef: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2023
ubest1:

Nothing different and yet, results are different. BVAS shows over-voting in Osun and if it shows over-voting anywhere, such results are cancelled at collation centre. Inability to Upload result is different from over-voting which can be easily assessed at polling unit level.
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by Parachoko: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2023
ubest1:

So what exactly are you trying to say the APC do in the Presidential Election?

That of Osun is a case of over voting, can you tell us the crime of the APC in the Presidential Election?
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by Abrahamweb(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi the scammer will fix ur life and ur generation
Why is it that people are this daft?
You think those first world countries no work on their country?
You think everyone just kept quiet for the countries to be as they how now.
If the country is better it'll bring more
foriegn investment opportunities for business to flourish.
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by ubest1(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2023
We also had over voting in Ekiti State

drlateef:

Nothing different and yet, results are different. BVAS shows over-voting in Osun and if it shows over-voting anywhere, such results are cancelled at collation centre. Inability to Upload result is different from over-voting which can be easily assessed at polling unit level.
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by ubest1(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
APC crimes as follow
1. Not compliance of Nigeria’s electoral Act (result transmission)
2. Over voting in Ekiti etc
3. 25% deficiency in FCT
4. Writing & allocation of Results in Rivers, Imo, Lagos etc

Parachoko:
So what exactly are you trying to say the APC do in the Presidential Election?

That of Osun is a case of over voting, can you tell us the crime of the APC in the Presidential Election?
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by Parachoko: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2023
ubest1:
APC crimes as follow
3. 25% deficiency in FCT

If results is not transmitted how do you know there is over-voting in Ekiti and how do you know there's deficiency of 25% in FCT?

Don't forget you claim INEC did not transmit the results.
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by 0m0luabi: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:

if you get job will you also have time to be on nairaland this morning to reply him?brother ode
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by drlateef: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2023
ubest1:

Go to court to prove it.
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by xtivin(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2023
ubest1:

It is contempt to preempt a court judgement...that aside, argument may differ based on available facts presented during argument or even technicalities may come in. That is law for you!
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by MuchAdo: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Over-voting happened in Osun.

That's not the case with the general election.
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by techgen(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2023
ubest1:

Oga rest abeg, Tinubu is our president.
Let's pray he does better...which I believe he will.
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2023
ubest1:

there was no overvoting in Ekiti. INEC already told Dino the results he was sharing wasn't from them. They already cleared that one.
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2023
ubest1:
APC crimes as follow
3. 25% deficiency in FCT

There's absolutely nothing here.
FCT issue? Lmao you'd be laughed at if you bring up that nonsense in a law court. So people living in Abuja are superior to people living in Kaduna?
Even if you cancel the results from the affected LGAs in Rivers it still won't have any impact on the election results. In fact Obi will still not even come second. He would most likely end up with around 4m to 5m total votes
Re: BVAS: Why Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Effect Tinubu by Osibajo2023: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Why is it that people are this daft?
You think those first world countries no work on their country?
You think everyone just kept quiet for the countries to be as they how now.
If the country is better it'll bring more
foriegn investment opportunities for business to flourish.

Just as u brought to Anambra

(1) (Reply)

A Bit Analysis Of Tribunal Outcome / See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS / Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.