Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP (12668 Views)

Otti Will Set Abia On Fire By Appointing Mayor, Ex Commissioner Cries Out / Army Rescues Kidnapped Cross River State Commissioner, Gertrude Njar / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by silverkings: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Arthur02(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2023
But I thought Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami, said registration of NIN will help to reduce kidnapping. So they can't track this number down?

1 Like

Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by sofeo(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by LIGHTROOM: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Truthshscrazy: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2023
undecided
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Joe4real1988(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2023
accordadoga:
IPOB AT WORK AGAIN…

PLEASE VOTE FOR APC OR PDP..

SHUN THE IPOB PARTY… SAVE LAGOS!!
Tinubu that said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, but you nonsense entities still went ahead and voted him. Modafucking tribal edioots undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by histemple: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2023
By the time she is released, she would have been pregnant.

But why is the Governor not the one pushing for this?

The Governor's silence is disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Torrgate(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Hopefully2023:
Insecurity is becoming unbecoming in this country . Something needs to be done very fast about it.
Or call 09074056593 grin
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by VawulenceProMax: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2023
150m for small calabar? What is this sef
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by qtx(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Evil everywhere. May you be safe pretty one.
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by fabolouz1(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Every one who pass through University of Calabar especially the Dept . Of Geography and env. science will testify of her intellect and peaceful composition .
She doesn't deserve that treatment .
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by TheFacelessMan: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Charcoal2023:

I pray they find her very soon

Invest in charcoal business and nationwide distribution 35% return on investment per trip.

minimum investment is 2.3million for a container truck
Pls check my profile for contact details

Location is kwara state

Is this the kind of thread to advertise?

Don't be stupid.
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Arbiter9(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2023
angry

If one of her family members or close associates is being contacted by the kidnappers via phone, one of the things the police could do, is put a "trap" on the family/associate’s cell phones.

This is similar to caller ID, but it can’t be spoofed, and you can't conceal your identity from it.

Unlike what is seen on tv or in the movies, you don’t need to keep the caller on the line, while they attempt to trace the call.

This reveals the caller’s name, address, and everything else associated with their account including current location of call, enabling law enforcement to rescue the hostage, and arrest the kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by ufotunang: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Wow.. a beautiful lady...the kidnappers would not succeed in Jesus name
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by AngelicBeing: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goodlady:
A whole commissioner kidnapped for over a month?
The rate at which crimes go unnoticed in Nigeria is terrible
Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Somali, Libya, etc sad
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Hopefully2023: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Torrgate:

Or call 09074056593 grin
I don't know the number please. Kindly disregard this number
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Hopefully2023: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Torrgate:

Or call 09074056593 grin
I don't know the number please. Kindly disregard this number .
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Fearyourcreator: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
To all those always shouting: hustle for yourself and forget about politicians, bad governance affects everybody(both rich and poor)

If you think your hustle will always protect you then you are not been realistic, same people who supported Buhari for 8 years that has brought this nation to this level are the same people supporting Tinubu and you think these people are good at making good choices in selecting leaders, after Buhari's first tenure if they were good at making good decisions, they would have stopped supporting him but they continued, today they have selected Tinubu and they expect Nigerians to see them as people who are making smart decisions, just a reminder...

Lagosians have already chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

GRV ko CRV NI
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Brendaniel: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

GRV ko CRV NI

Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Fearyourcreator: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

Go put am na
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by oyeb15: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
I pity her pekus
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by aestake: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
otikpoko:
Last last, e go reach everybody
No rest for those who rob others.
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Brendaniel: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Go put am na

Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Imagine Atamumu, history will judge that hobbit governor who refused to disburse security votes to the states security apparatus, since he became governor insecurity multiplied in CRS, to the extent that there is no note life there.
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by fcbelle72(f): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
My follow woman kitten , go don hear wee cry
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by virginchaser(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
I rather be an ordinary citizen than to be a VIP in some states.
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Fearyourcreator: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

Igbo project...Dey play
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Brendaniel: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Igbo project...Dey play

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Fearyourcreator: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
We go dey here when you go start with your them rig am again
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Brendaniel: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

We go dey here when you go start with your them rig am again

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour(MON)
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by DonKuty419(m): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2023
Insecurities are all the causes.

A country without security what do you expect

May God lead his children through 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP by Arry110(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
otikpoko:
Last last, e go reach everybody
Oga you no 1 reply my chats, No vex me, refund my 120,000. You can’t rip me off of a money I worked hard to make

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun / Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.