Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Things Girls Do Us Guys Secretly Don't Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Girls Do Us Guys Secretly Don't Like (3447 Views)

8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Girls Do Us Guys Secretly Don't Like by WPBandit(m): 3:22am On Sep 15, 2011
Re: Things Girls Do Us Guys Secretly Don't Like by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 15, 2011
Love Guru Wednesday: The most annoying Type of Girl!
If you're like me (Handsome, ambitious Man) you know exactly what you want from a girl.

Heres  what I look for:

Nice Beautiful Hair
Nice/Sweet
Gentle
DTG (Down To Go) but still hesitant
Cute
Heres the top 5 Extreme No, No's Ladies. Guys like myself won't tell you but heres what were thinking:

1. Extreme Ratchetness: (Sloppy-ness, Lip rings, Rough, Ready to fight for no reason, just look at her and say Ewwwwww)
Everybody needs an example, Khia!!!! look at those mugshots, Jeez, She looks like that sloppy Bottom girl that you hear yelling in the background in hood fights.

2. Women with short hair that look WAAAYYY Better with long hair.
Short hair ain't for every girl, just like braids or Dem franchise boyz dreads ain't for every guy. I don't nessecarily think Beyonce would look good with a short cut and waves.

3. Thirsty a s s women, Yea I got a rolex on and I drove a BMW to the club, that doesn't mean you deserve moscato from the bar. I ain't gotta share nothing with nobody lol I'ma tell you like Young Jeezy (No high school diploma But I know math Ain't write one song and she still want half)
4. I love a confident woman, I love a conceited woman, but please be conceited and confident if you have a reason to be, if you look like Precious, and only have A G.E.D in your name take a different route, maybe you should work on being Shy.

5. And last but not least!!!! woman who party too damn much! i know you sexy and all, but you can't get Gucci Mane wasted, Not a good look

I love my ladies,

ref: http://www.thewidowspeakbandit.com/2011/09/love-guru-wednesday-most-annoying-type.html

Re: Things Girls Do Us Guys Secretly Don't Like by iice(f): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
Lol. . .well my nose ring doesn't seem to do anything undecided
Re: Things Girls Do Us Guys Secretly Don't Like by WPBandit(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
Lol We can live with the nose ring!
Re: Things Girls Do Us Guys Secretly Don't Like by MMM2(m): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Guys Who Cheat Love Their Partners More…...evidence!!! / *can You Date A Neighbour* / Meet Mrcork's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.