Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) (1151 Views)

Is This The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? (pics) / See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) / Happy Women's Day; I Feel Like Making a woman happy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
I really wanna wish all my female fans happy women's day and thank them for their support towards my music career, I promise not to disappoint them!

Vibes alive by Dbull dropping soon!

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by EmiDior(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eshuu
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by EmiDior(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obinnwam:
Thanks my celebrity Crush
chaii
Dbull why? No be like this wizkid take blow o

3 Likes

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Candidlady: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
sad

babana do you suffer from athritis or what undecided

see your hand tongue veins

tueh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Candidlady:
sad
Baby, you like this dude. Don't you?

3 Likes

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Spandau: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

babana do you suffer from anthrantis or what undecided

tueh

Too much unpasteurized nunu is affecting your sight. Look harder and try again.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Candidlady: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Baby, you like this dude. Don't you?

like who undecided
nah idont

2 Likes

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Spandau: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Candidlady:

like who undecided
nah idont

Keep quiet!
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by obinna58(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

babana do you suffer from anthrantis or what undecided

tueh
He’ll handle you well with the veins

2 Likes

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Candidlady:

like who undecided nah idont
Ok oo. Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Spandau:

Too much unpasteurized nunu is affecting your sight. Look harder and try again.
Oboy, are u inlove with my babygirl? I can help.undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Spandau: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shalommy:

For where? To slap her back to factory reset de hungry me def. She has to explain why she hates men so much to the extent that she dates women.

1 Like

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Spandau:

For where? To slap her back to factory reset de hungry me def. She has to explain why she hates men so much to the extent that she dates women.
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Na jealousy want kill u.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Spandau: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
cheesy
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Na jealousy want kill u.undecided
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by EmiDior(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shalommy:
yes,
I truly need ur help.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Spandau:
cheesy
No dey disturb her again. She's my baby. I'll find a small gf for uundecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
EmiDior:
yes, I truly need ur help.
Shebi i don dash u j...nundecided

2 Likes

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by EmiDior(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Shebi i don dash u j...nundecided
that one is special...

I need somebody for date
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Spandau: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shalommy:
No dey disturb her again. She's my baby. I'll find a small gf for uundecided

I don't want. It is her I must deal with. Candidlady has scattered the hornets nest, wasp nest and bee hive all rolled in one and she must get some consequences.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2023
EmiDior:
that one is special...
I need somebody for date
Thief undecided
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Spandau:

I don't want. It is her I must deal with. Candidlady has scattered the hornets nest, wasp nest and bee hive all rolled in one and she must get some consequences.
You go collect be that.undecided Abi u dey jonz?

1 Like

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Spandau: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
You go collect be that.undecided Abi u dey jonz?

Bring it on. You want my attention? Now you got it. Ask your friend. O da bí pe ori e daru!
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Spandau:

Bring it on. You want my attention? Now you got it. Ask your friend. O da bí pe ori e daru!
O da bi pe kill u there.undecided Unam ikot.

1 Like

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by PPIA: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
O da bi pe kill u there.undecided
My black sexy wall lizard 😍

How are you today!?

Have you started laying another clutch of eggs?😎
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
PPIA:

My black sexy wall lizard

How are you today!?

Have you started laying another clutch of eggs?
Amos goat. The only nl thief wey no dey wear boxer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by PPIA: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Amos goat. The only nl thief wey no dey wear boxer. cheesy

E be like say the rate at which fman is going with his gay stuff, his anus will soon be unable to even hold back poo even a little. The doctors will soon have to create an opening on his abdomen to his colon so that they can attach a stoma bag to ve collecting his poo after 3-3 days😝

He prefers his anus and rectum to satisfy his fetish urge than excrete solid waste.😎
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
PPIA:

E be like say the rate at which fman is going with his gay stuff, his anus will soon be unable to even hold back poo even a little. The doctors will soon have to create an opening on his abdomen to his colon so that they can attach a stoma bag to ve collecting his poo after 3-3 days
He prefers his anus and rectum to satisfy his fetish urge than excrete solid waste.
cheesy cheesy cheesy You wey wear pampers nkoundecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by PPIA: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy You wey wear pampers nkoundecided
As a baby yes I did wear diapers.

But fman didn't wear diapers as a kid only to begin wearing it as an adult grin

All because of leaky anus due to constant penetration of his A-hole by his gay friends who take turns in doing so grin grin grin
Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by Shalommy(f): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
PPIA:

As a baby yes I did wear diapers.

But fman didn't wear diapers as a kid only to begin wearing it as an adult grin

All because of leaky anus due to constant penetration of his A-hole by his gay friends who take turns in doing so grin grin grin
That guy don suffer cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) by PPIA: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
That guy don suffer cheesy cheesy
Anyone who is a die hard follower of sisterfire is a pro-gay person.

I need not say more

(1) (2) (Reply)

90 Days Pledge / ? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.