Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win (36337 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
bast add , we lie or we no lie hw does that concern you bifara /igbo fuuls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
BossGerald:

Shut up, it started last Saturday, its there in their statement that graced front-page yesterday.

No dey lie anyhow for here
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Bigchristo: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Seun:
Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State was interviewed on Arise TV this morning. Here's an interesting segment from the interview:

All these running from pillar to poles won’t save him from being voted out, he tried as a governor but he failed the youths by allowing what transpired in Lekki Tollgate happens under his watch, the youths haven’t forgotten that and those aunties mothers and fathers brothers n those who lost their children during Endsars won’t want to see the same government who allow the killing of their children n cover it up remain in government, a lots of them will be expressing their anger via voting out this government so many reasons why they didn’t come out to protest or express outrage after their children has been killed and the parents were bullied from not speaking up otherwise they have them executed only those who don’t feel the pains of what happened will reconsidering voting APC that name supposed to be a plague to your ears when you hear it

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Greatechng(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
I don’t have issues with ellu....p but their candidate gvr

That guy isn’t mature to handle Lagos.

We need someone who can jail someone for his or her corrupted malpractice not someone that his mother will still be telling to go and bath or have you eaten?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by MJACORY(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
doublecross:
This Sanwo Olu guy must be mad! Only a F O O L will vote for him! So if the youths didn't come out en mass to say enough is enough, he wouldn't be doing all of this! What has he done in fours years to deserve another chance! Who ordered the lekki shooting? He has been on all social media platforms in the last 5 days than he has in 4 years! All we know is Ellu P. His time has ended. GRV for a better Lagos

Look at the werey lips u for go put am there .
If it were to be another sane candidate it would have been better. Gbadebo or chinedu nah biafra and he lacks politics tactics.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by seguno2: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
cool
Labour in vain Party

Atleast foolish Yoruba kids forming woke can now see Obi movement for Ibos is just about hate for Yoruba, and means to dominate and take what isn't theirs

They have finished hating Tinubu

Now they hate Sanwo-Olu

*Sanwo-Olu is a Christian like them
*Sanwo-Olu completed standard bridges
*Sanwo-Olu built model schools
*Sanwo-Olu completed light Rail

Completed light rail that is not carrying passengers?
Are you for real? Or just a joker who doesn’t deserve attention?

What are you, please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Boomkalakuta: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never I don’t believe in anything violence and I have boldly stated here that I don’t wish to see him in Asiwaju’s government.

Shatap

Bola is failing same with sanwo olu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by johnjose68: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bigchristo:
All these running from pillar to poles won’t save him from being voted out, he tried as a governor but he failed the youths by allowing what transpired in Lekki Tollgate happens under his watch, the youths haven’t forgotten that and those aunties mothers and fathers brothers n those who lost their children during Endsars won’t want to see the same government who allow the killing of their children n cover it up remain in government, a lots of them will be expressing their anger via voting out this government so many reasons why they didn’t come out to protest or express outrage after their children has been killed and the parents were bullied from not speaking up otherwise they have them executed only those who don’t feel the pains of what happened will reconsidering voting APC that name supposed to be a plague to your ears when you hear it

Na your lekki

Why not focus on akwusu river massacre where you come from

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Moh247: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
seguno2:

Completed light rail that is not carrying passengers?
Are you for real? Or just a joker who doesn’t deserve attention?

What are you, please

Completion and begining of operation are two distinct different terms that even a fool should be able to differentiate

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by desmond2pk: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
You wee how they planned to rig?
They will atleast encourage about 3m people which didn't vote the presidential election to vote.
This means that they will fabricate more about 2m votes for apc

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by reddingtonblack: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
doublecross:
This Sanwo Olu guy must be mad! Only a F O O L will vote for him! So if the youths didn't come out en mass to say enough is enough, he wouldn't be doing all of this! What has he done in fours years to deserve another chance! Who ordered the lekki shooting? He has been on all social media platforms in the last 5 days than he has in 4 years! All we know is Ellu P. His time has ended. GRV for a better Lagos

You must be a school dropout or maybe a dullard if you are asking who order yhe lekki killings
IF you don't Know the meaning of GCFR simply ask your neighbors that went to school to explain in a your local dailect, do NPF take orders from governor how much more military. was it not the same Sanwo olu that embrassed on National Tv by a policer who insisted if order from above did not come they won't leave.
Is sanwo olu suppose to live is busy schedules and be on twitter arguing big brother naija, Is sanwo olu not alway on the news, is tik tok and social media a play for serious business. Go n vote your choice but stop spewing trash

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by BossGerald: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
bast add , we lie or we no lie hw does that concern you bifara /igbo fuuls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You're not a lagosian so there'll be no need replying you sensibly.

Ogbomoso migrant like you have no place in lagos, you should be more concerned about the ex convict about to be re elected to govern your ogun village.

Leave lagos politics for lagosians and face your ekiti village

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tie anything join LP even if na stone, na dat stone I go vote 4!

eLuu P 4rm top to bottom!
cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by chymeze: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
I'm a labour party supporter but sincerely I love sanwo olu. My only problem is his undue attachment and subservience to Tinubu. Otherwise I think he should be re-elected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by seguno2: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mrtaye:
GRV original omo eko all the way

Ojúlówó ọmọ Èkó ni ó lè ṣe.
Kò sí aiyé fún àwọn ọmọ atọhunrinwa iragbij via Cotonou, Benin Republic.

This burden has been lifted. No more bondage of Tinubu’s lootocratic APC structure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
leokid866:
lol Lagos has never had issue with Pension, the governor has visited many churches in the last 4 years as governor and he has had a strong media campaign since last year, it is all new to you because you never paid attention.....😁🌽

What of unbanning okada just before elections? What about releasing impounded cars at this time? What about the 50% reduction in fees for lagos ride and all the other unusual things he is doing right now?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by seguno2: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:

Completion and begining of operation are two distinct different terms that even a fool should be able to differentiate

Fools are the ones who celebrate completion after 24 years of Tinubu’s APC structure of looting, without operation.

The joke is on the urchins. 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Eriokanmi: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Wait oo, what happened to their uniforms and caps of different colours worn at the various campaign events with those souvenirs of moodles of rice, gari, epo pupa and 2k shared at each rally in lagos? Why did the apc still lose despite all these rargessse?

People should begin to learn...ariwo ko ni music. Amazingly, the majority of those who attended the lagos rally voted LP on the 25th.

Another banger is coming on the 11th.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What has GRV done that you know?
He dey give una sleepless nights, and dat alone is good 4 me!

eLuu P top 2 bottom!
cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Moh247: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
seguno2:

Fools are the ones who celebrate completion after 24 years of Tinubu’s APC structure of looting, without operation.

The joke is on the urchins. 😂

Says an under achieving nobody whose lineage can't even measure up to Tinubu's success

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by caracas: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
It's even absurd for Sanwo olu to be in the same space with the likes of chinedu or competing with him. I mean, have you seen Sanwo olu pedigree? Compared to that incompetent dumb Chinedu with seriaLeone slave ancestor and dumb toxic OSU mother who seeded her dumb osu gene into her child.

Anyway, I have said mine. No useless loser should dabble into our indigenous politics if you love your life, just as outsiders aren't allowed to dabble into the indigenous politics in your southeast region even as you always elect your usual useless leaders in your SouthEast region.

Your useless Ipob self can't come to our region to shit on our heritage which is greater than all your ancestors! The nerves!
Same Lagos that was developed with the oil from the eastern region…..dey play , just dey play….

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Eriokanmi: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
GRV we know oo
Beeni oo. Ogidi omo bibi ilu ekoo
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Tektronics12: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
We waiting for return Match on Saturday. Apc all the Way. Sanwo Boys ti Wole..
AdaojoTheUrchin:
In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.
- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.
- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction
- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity
-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban
-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by afbstrategies: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
The chicken has come home to roost. God works wonders.

APC is now worried that LP can actually win Lagos State.

Imagine! grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Eriokanmi: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
It's even absurd for Sanwo olu to be in the same space with the likes of chinedu or competing with him. I mean, have you seen Sanwo olu pedigree? Compared to that incompetent dumb Chinedu with seriaLeone slave ancestor and dumb toxic OSU mother who seeded her dumb osu gene into her child.

Anyway, I have said mine. No useless loser should dabble into our indigenous politics if you love your life, just as outsiders aren't allowed to dabble into the indigenous politics in your southeast region even as you always elect your usual useless leaders in your SouthEast region.

Your useless Ipob self can't come to our region to shit on our heritage which is greater than all your ancestors! The nerves!
Call him any name you like. That's your next governor. Someone who deployed military to kill another people's children at lekki toll gate can't be trusted with Lagos wealth anymore. Can you tell me what sanwoolu did in my LG Alimosho in the last 4 years? I'd vote him if you do.

Propaganda doesn't work anymore as you can see. What happened to all th9se noise made ahead of February 25th when you said tinubu would win lagos and LP won't win a single LG?.

Ę run ti bęrę abi. Ę mura si

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Kagd10: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Call him any name you like. That's your next governor. Someone who deployed military to kill another peoppes children at lekki took gate can't be trusted woth Lagos wealth anymore. Can you tell me what sanwoolu did in my LG Alimosho? I'd vote him if you do

Because in your brain, a governor controlled the military? Talking about who died? Who exactly died? I thought the useless liars said Eniola Badmus died according to a nuisance like you?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Alpharey: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

Why are you guys this bitter. Actually you can't do anything rather than foaming in the mouth on social media platform. Do anyhow, general beating awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by cliqtips: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
It's even absurd for Sanwo olu to be in the same space with the likes of chinedu or competing with him.

Well, if your SanwoOlu had done well in his first tenure, he won't be running helter skelter now for re-election.

Just look at when Fashola was the governor. He did so well in his first term and that made his re-election a walkover.

The truth is Sanwo didn't do well and he knows that despite the billions the state generates everyday.

Should we talk about bad roads, bad healthcare system amongst others in the states ?

Was it not recently some areas started having uninterrupted power supply. Just look what this guy has done in this week alone when he started feeoing the heat of strong opposition.

If voted for the 2nd term, he might go back to his old ways of neglecting his duties. I have a believe that that Lekki toll gate would be re-opened after his election.

The citizen voted this people in to serve them but instead of serving them, they've starving them of good governance.

Most of these politicians fly abroad for their medical check ups, they bought properties and have children study & live in abroad.

I am strongly against bad governance.

Anyone that the citizen vote and doesn't perform, he should not get re-elected.

SanwoOlu himself said it when he was elected then that if he doesn't do well in his first term that people shouldn't vote for me.

Case closed

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Delicious22: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sanwo Olu remains the best, I don’t believe in someone that incite violence with his posts all over social media.
God punish you for this comment. Why didn't you come out to call him out the day he made that statement? Why wait till election time? As you are trying to bring another man down because of politics, that's how your life will be brought down whenever you want to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Zeezenho: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Wonder shall never end.sanwo omo jagaban the almighty that is too big to show up in debates or grant interviews suddenly became humble n a wao,what fear of elluu peee can not do does not exist.

Anyways as you all know elluu peee bottom to top,papa mama piken. grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by ChukwuObe: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.
- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.
- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction
- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity
-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban
-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.

The Muslim Muslim ticket that worked against Tinubu in Lagos will not work against Sanwo-Olu. You all will be shocked on Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra / Pirates Captured By Navy After They Hijacked Oil Tanker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.