Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win (36335 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by oluwaseyi0: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo olu is really scared

but he has nothing to fear, we will vote him in

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Itisallright: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lagosian this man don learn his lesson, make una free am abeg, his performance is not that poor! Although i love the heat he is feeling. I still prefer him to others. Anyway may the best candidate wins...

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Masterito(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Make your point without making comparison.
2mch:

The impounded vehicles have been released since before Presidential.

Okada remains banned.

Lagos does not have issue of unpaid pension like in Anambra for instance which is months or years.
Your other stories are also fake.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Ykc2(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
No need of obidents wasting their votes, let yorubas choose who they want in lagos we ve done our best with Peter winning lagos with millions of votes they stoled ,our stolen mandate is what we are after,

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Slimwhyt(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.
- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.
- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction
- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity
-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban
-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.

The fear of elu pee grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by sofeo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by doublecross(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
This Sanwo Olu guy must be mad! Only a F O O L will vote for him! So if the youths didn't come out en mass to say enough is enough, he wouldn't be doing all of this! What has he done in fours years to deserve another chance! Who ordered the lekki shooting? He has been on all social media platforms in the last 5 days than he has in 4 years! All we know is Ellu P. His time has ended. GRV for a better Lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by zinaunreal(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Make we no lie., if them give una money you go do pass inec chairman

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sanwo Olu remains the best, I don’t believe in someone that incite violence with his posts all over social media.
But you believe in MCOluomo who invited the violence physically right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kitotechdomg54f:

You guys have started again.. Once the results comes out.. you will begin to shout "rigging ". like you all did during d presidential election
So what the governor is doing is normal at this time?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

But you believe in MCOluomo who invited the violence physically right?
Never I don’t believe in anything violence and I have boldly stated here that I don’t wish to see him in Asiwaju’s government.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Zupay: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ykc2:
No need of obidents wasting their votes, let yorubas choose who they want in lagos we ve done our best with Peter winning lagos with millions of votes they stoled ,our stolen mandate is what we are after,

Are adult Obidients who are Lagos residents not eligible to vote their choice?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Mrtaye: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sanwo Olu remains the best, I don’t believe in someone that incite violence with his posts all over social media.
Na lie how come arise TV that has been avoided like a plague suddenly becomes the new bride....hmmm something isn't adding up

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by leokid866: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

So what the governor is doing is normal at this time?
lol Lagos has never had issue with Pension, the governor has visited many churches in the last 4 years as governor and he has had a strong media campaign since last year, it is all new to you because you never paid attention.....😁🌽

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Mrtaye: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
It's even absurd for Sanwo olu to be in the same space with the likes of chinedu or competing with him. I mean, have you seen Sanwo olu pedigree? Compared to that incompetent dumb Chinedu with seriaLeone slave father and dumb toxic OSU mother!

Anyway, I have said mine. No useless loser should dabble into our indigenous politics if you love your life, just as outsiders aren't allowed to dabble into the indigenous politics in your southeast region even as you always elect your usual useless leaders in your SouthEast region.

Your useless Ipob self can't come to our region to shit on our heritage which is greater than all your ancestors! The nerves!
GRV original omo eko all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by menstrualpad: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
cool
Sanwoolu all the way.... Non-negotiable

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by 9jaRealist: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Seun:
Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State was interviewed on Arise TV this morning. Here's an interesting segment from the interview:

I must confess that I like BSO and hopes he wins…
Nevertheless, regardless of who wins…EKO O NI BAJE!!
cool
>

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Mrtaye: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
2mch:

Okada remains banned.

Lagos does not have issue of unpaid pension like in Anambra for instance which is months or years.
When will they refund auctioned vehicles back to their rightful owners, also they can go release inmates too

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Benjamin4388(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
It's even absurd for Sanwo olu to be in the same space with the likes of chinedu or competing with him. I mean, have you seen Sanwo olu pedigree? Compared to that incompetent dumb Chinedu with seriaLeone slave ancestor and dumb toxic OSU mother who ceded her dumb osu gene into her child.

Anyway, I have said mine. No useless loser should dabble into our indigenous politics if you love your life, just as outsiders aren't allowed to dabble into the indigenous politics in your southeast region even as you always elect your usual useless leaders in your SouthEast region.

Your useless Ipob self can't come to our region to shit on our heritage which is greater than all your ancestors! The nerves!
This your behaviour is not normal to any sane human being...there is more to life than all this bullshttz

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by MatrixCircle: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
It's even absurd for Sanwo olu to be in the same space with the likes of chinedu or competing with him. I mean, have you seen Sanwo olu pedigree? Compared to that incompetent dumb Chinedu with seriaLeone slave ancestor and dumb toxic OSU mother who seeded her dumb osu gene into her child.

This is a hate speech. How do you expect someone to vote for your candidate with this level of hate speech of yours. Preach equity, fairness and love then people will vote your candidate. You people should stop making things difficult for Sanwo Olu.

It's people like you went early hours of today to burn down Akere Spare parts shops in Lagos. To destroy means of livelihood of many families because they are not Yorubas. God in heaven have heard thier cries and your generation will not escape the curses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by bigdammyj: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Noted.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by MJACORY(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
iichidodo:
Revenge for Lekki Tollgate... Revenge for Funsho Williams....Kick out high cost of goods and services caused by excessive taxation and extortion from MCOLUOMO and his gang...Put Yoruba in Yoruba seat...Put Aboriginal Lagos Yoruba in Lagos seat..Vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour...Vote Labour..

Who be this one ? Try dey reason how many of your family dem kill for Lekki Tollgate you get video tape of how Funsho Williams was murdered, U fit cap again make Sango tear you thunder. All dis lowlife igbo people like Gbadebo-Chinedu should be disqualified nigga be too tribalistic his post on Twitters explores more won turn Lagos to Biafra .

U don make me hate OBi your father .......

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Godspikin: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
iichidodo:
Revenge for Lekki Tollgate... Revenge for Funsho Williams....Kick out high cost of goods and services caused by excessive taxation and extortion from MCOLUOMO and his gang...Put Yoruba in Yoruba seat...Put Aboriginal Lagos Yoruba in Lagos seat..Vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour...Vote Labour..

Go through this and see that your Obi is even worse. Instead of him to come out and defend his name, he got an injunction to stop the inquiry from questioning him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Bigchristo: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.
-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.
All these won’t save him, he tried as a governor but he failed the youths by allowing what transpired in Lekki Tollgate happens under his watch, the youths haven’t forgotten that and those aunties mothers and fathers who lost their children during Endsars won’t want to see the government who allow the killing of their children n cover it up a lots of them will be expressing their anger via voting out this government

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by reddingtonblack: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban

Must you add LIES, starting from unpaid pensions and gratuity you just they lie like say naa your children dey Nairaland.

People complain Sanwo is not engaging the elctorates enough and he as decided to that since that is what opposition are capitalizing on

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by johnjose68: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban

Can we count how many churches obi visited during the campaign. No we cannot. grin

It is possible he even visited mortuary self looking for presidency wey no lost

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Najdorf: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
It's even absurd for Sanwo olu to be in the same space with the likes of chinedu or competing with him. I mean, have you seen Sanwo olu pedigree? Compared to that incompetent dumb Chinedu with seriaLeone slave ancestor and dumb toxic OSU mother who seeded her dumb osu gene into her child.

Mods are you working at all? How can you allow an idiot like this keep running around?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by BossGerald: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
2mch:

Okada remains banned.

Shut up, it started last Saturday, its there in their statement that graced front-page yesterday.

No dey lie anyhow for here

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
ediot what has your Abia state Governor done that u gave him 2 terms ,You igbos in Lagos running mouth are big fuul
AdaojoTheUrchin:

-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by johnjose68: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
It has finally dawned on them that Labour party is a movement - a force to be reckoned with.

E go soon clear for your eyes. LP will bbe a thing of the past very soon.

Even obi will be once upon a time grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.