Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose (22526 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Atiku's loyalty to Ayu is something I can't understand to date. We really need to research this
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by datola: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
At
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by dataproz: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Check my signature for your data analysis work
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by boldtruthalways: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
This man, please go and sit down. You are a low life. You are not in the business of rescuing Nigeria which the Youths are fighting for now. So, go and rest. We will visit your matter when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by kokoA(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Atiku knew age isn't on his side that's why he decided to "try his luck" for the final time in the last election, deep down in his heart he knew it is the turn of southern Nigeria. If only he had backed Obi against Wike in the PDP primaries shey we would have done away with APC by now.
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by 0monnak0da: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aufbauh:

Endgame!

I have equally maintained that Obi is the game changer for Tinubu's victory.

When those Neophytes were projecting that the election is between Atiku & Obi I normally laughed at their ignorance.

By political calculation & support base analysis, there's no way Atiku will be first & Obi second or vice versa. The only probability is the 2nd and 3rd for either of them which is what it is.
Why not first and third?
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by Freebills12: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
oyin44:
This is the statement coming from an opposition that breaks the camel's back

tinubu won the election ...by Ayo fayose

So Fayose is now the BVAS! If Tinibu won then let check the BVAS to prove that to all. It's as easy as ABC

1 Like

Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by abobote: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fayose is talking too much
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by KanwuliaExtra: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please, someone should put a pillow on Fayose’s face and SIT ON IT!
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by Phantom233: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
The so called INEC chairman is d game changer else if elections were without fraud, no sane Nigerian will vote for darkness when he can see d bright light.
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by Freshtruth(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ewedu politician
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by VTJN(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
Funnily enough, Atiku won most of the core North state, so what is he disputing exactly? 😂
maybe the northern votes alone will make him president then
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by 0monnak0da: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
kokoA:
Atiku knew age isn't on his side that's why he decided to "try his luck" for the final time in the last election, deep down in his heart he knew it is the turn of southern Nigeria. If only he had backed Obi against Wike in the PDP primaries shey we would have done away with APC by now.
I very much doubt the Muslim North would have voted Obi against Tinubu or even against Onu or Okorocha If Atiku did not run.
Obi likely would have done better in the SS
Obi' s strength is also a weakness he appeals strongly to a Christian base and alienated Muslims especially in the North.
I very much doubt that those who voted Atiku in Katsina,Kaduna,Bauchi,Sokoto,Kebbi or Zamfara would have voted Obi if Atiku did not run
Here is the bitter truth,if Tinubu's election is upheld
He won BECAUSE of Muslim Muslim ticket.
If Christians want to be relevant in future they have to start making babies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by Greathedger: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote The agitation of G5 Governors is not about winning election as repeatedly sid by Makinde and Wike but about equity and faireness

author=ogmask post=121573548]With the turn of events after the election, the G5 would have been a waste of effort. Apart from rivers result which is heavily contested by LP, no other G5 state came close to winning their state. It wouldn't have made any difference if you ask me. [/quote]
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by VTJN(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
kokoA:
I don't think PDP would have defeated APC even if Atiku and Obi run together. Not when Tinubu is on ballot. Tinubu is too sophisticated to defeat when he's contesting

1 Like

Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by Bitojoe(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
This m..d man should just sh..t up
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by 0monnak0da: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
abobote:
Fayose is talking too much
He is not
He is just saying what you don't want to hear
All politicians and Nigerians are talking right now
We are talkers,all of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by VTJN(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Atiku's loyalty to Ayu is something I can't understand to date. We really need to research this
we now see where the loyalty landed him to😀

1 Like

Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by sofeo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by kokoA(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
0monnak0da:

I very much doubt the Muslim North would have voted Obi against Tinubu or even against Onu or Okorocha If Atiku did not run.
Obi likely would have done better in the SS
Obi' s strength is also a weakness he appeals strongly to a Christian base and alienated Muslims especially in the North.
I very much doubt that those who voted Atiku in Katsina,Kaduna,Bauchi,Sokoto,Kebbi or Zamfara would have voted Obi if Atiku did not run
Here is the bitter truth,if Tinubu's election is upheld
He won BECAUSE of Muslim Muslim ticket.
If Christians want to be relevant in future they have to start making babies
An Obi/Tambuwal would have worked wonders.
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by oyichi: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
I hereby advise Peter obi to sue the inec chairman, he should sue yakubu for disregarding the Constitution, we know that inec has the sole right to issue the guidelines for an election but when that guideline is announced, it becomes a law that everyone including inec must adhere to, you can't change is or deviate from it, and for those who were jumping up and down saying that the inec portal developed fault, that won't work because our constitution does give any room for excuses
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by adecz: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Atiku's arrogance and dumbness
caused him the election..

He had close to 8 Months to resolve
a simple conflict, but his village people
caused him to harden his heart like
Pharaoh in the Bible.

78 years old politician behaving like
a novice.. 😐😐😐
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by 0monnak0da: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
kokoA:
An Obi/Tambuwal would have worked wonders.
Tambuwwal is not even popular in his state. He is a lightweight
Only Kwankwaso might have made a difference but again that would be limited
The Muslim North have not yet forgotten Sardauna and they have not forgiven
The only way Obj can win is to do the same as Muslim Muslim and go Christian Christian with a Yoruba
That takes a lot of guts which Tinubu showed with Muslim Muslim
A huge risk targetting 25% from the Christian North
Obi would never have the confidence to do that but I think that would have surprised everyone

Do not forget in 1979 Awolowo did that with Philip Umeadi and He did quite well
The South need to believe in themselves

Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by 0monnak0da: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
adecz:

Atiku's arrogance and dumbness
caused him the election..

He had close to 8 Months to resolve
a simple conflict, but his village people
caused him to harden his heart like
Pharaoh in the Bible.

78 years old politician behaving like
a novice.. 😐😐😐
He believed they have the numbers in the North
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by BabaCommander: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aufbauh:

Endgame!

When those Neophytes were projecting that the election is between Atiku & Obi I normally laughed at their ignorance.

By political calculation & support base analysis, there's no way Atiku will be first & Obi second or vice versa. The only probability is the 2nd and 3rd for either of them which is what it is.
I put it to you that you are wrong 100%
Tunibu is an usurper and Peter Obi will unseat him.
Quote me to bookmark this post.
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by highchief1: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
ogmask:
With the turn of events after the election, the G5 would have been a waste of effort. Apart from rivers result which is heavily contested by LP, no other G5 state came close to winning their state. It wouldn't have made any difference if you ask me.
u don’t know politics bro.If he had support of G5 he would have won.
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by ogascomax: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aufbauh:

Endgame!

It's only an idiot that would believed that APC won this election without committing fraud. By that nobody have any right to defend APC as a party. You have stole people mandates don't go about talking as though if the election was a free and fair contest that APC would have taken second. Look at Rivers and Lagos results as a cast study. Massive election fraud took place in these states and others.
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by Jemex003: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Janet3oo:
Am so very sorry please i am seeking for an help for God sake i am going through a lots of suffering here with my kid since i lost my husband and job with nothing to eat please try to help me even if it's with just a job and by grace of God you shall never experience a backwardness and untimely death in your life, and may almighty God shall never take away all what you have and seeing in your life that is always making you to feel proud and make you feel excited in this life amen, please even if it's for us to eat for the sake of God try to help me out and this my acct!!

A,ccess B, ank 16 77 15 17 61 Janet Jacob!!!

Jacob you don cast
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by Fearyourcreator: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aufbauh:

Endgame!

Na person wey no sabi no go know this
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by stuffs2002: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
When we told IIGB0S that a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu, IIGB0S insulted is to the high heavens. Now their eye don clear the are crying upandan
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by rolams(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Forget! The G-5 are so useless! See the way 4 of them loss at the last poll. If they are relevant they would have won the election for themselves.
Re: I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose by Ambber(f): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Stomach infrastructure general angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad / FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators / Preparation In Top Gear For APC National Convention In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.