Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Adultery Or Stealing, Which One Is Worse? Story Of A Husband And A Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adultery Or Stealing, Which One Is Worse? Story Of A Husband And A Wife (185 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adultery Or Stealing, Which One Is Worse? Story Of A Husband And A Wife by annyplenty(m): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2023
ADULTERY OR STEALING, WHICH ONE IS WORSE?

IMPORTANCE OF CONFESSING SINS

Proverbs 28:13 KJV
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

'You Are a Thief. Are You Any Better Than Adulterer?
Sometimes ago, a man went on official duty to another state and slept with another woman, while there.

The man later confessed the sin to God, asked for forgiveness and moved on, but never told his wife.

One day, while the man was praying, he said he the Holy Spirit said to him that he would not make heaven because he was an adulterer.

I am not an adulterer. Why should I not make heaven? The man asked. The man said the Holy Spirit told him, you cheated on your wife but never sought her forgiveness.'

With tears, the man approached the wife to confess that he slept with another woman while he went on official duty.

The woman became so angry and was fuming with hot temper and rage against her husband.

'You adulterer. you stinking something. You don't even have shame'. I guess the woman might have used those words or even more harsh words on her husband.

As the man kept begging while the woman raged on, the Holy Spirit convicted the woman and told her.

What about you?. Are you not a thief, stealing your husband money and inflating children school fees? Are you any better than an adulterer.

Your husband has removed his own stumbling block. If he dies now, he ll make heaven.

The woman burst into tears and immediately forgave the husband. She shared what she heard to the husband and also confessed to the husband his she had been stealing the man's money and also inflating children's school fees for the husband and begged for forgiveness.

The man also quickly forgive the woman . He also handed his ATM cards to the woman and shared the PINs with her. He then told her not to steal his money again but feel free to take money from his ATM.

Inner Peace and joy was restored to the family. God had helped their weaknesses.

As we await the return of the Lord, Jesus Christ, we need to always repent of our sins before God, and also confess to people we offended, where necessary.

Note
IF YOU MUST APPROACH ANYONE TO CONFESS ANY GROSS SIN YOU COMMITTED AGAINST THEM, REMEMBER TO SEEK COUNSELS, ESPECIALLY FROM SPIRIT-FILLED MAN OF GOD, BEFORE YOU TAKE THAT STEP.
Re: Adultery Or Stealing, Which One Is Worse? Story Of A Husband And A Wife by annyplenty(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2023
Confess your sins one to another

(1) (Reply)

God's Response To Pride And Humility.... / Share What He Has Done / Acknowledging God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.