Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Soludo Inspects Gully Erosion Control Works In Ebenator - Nnewi South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Inspects Gully Erosion Control Works In Ebenator - Nnewi South (322 Views)

Soludo Inspects Nine Roads At Okpoko-Ogbaru Measuring 14.053km / Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises / Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Inspects Gully Erosion Control Works In Ebenator - Nnewi South by SReporters: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo, Governor of Anambra State, inspected the Gully Erosion Control Works in Amannalu junction erosion site, Ebenator, Nnewi South Local Council.

Benejaf International Limited is the project's contractor, and Maintech Engineering Consult is the consultant.

Governor Soludo stated in his remarks that APGA is in charge of the project.

Saluting the people of Ebenator, Osumenyi, and Ezinifite, Soludo said that he has come to inspect the progress of the project.

"I've seen the level of work done and what's been installed underground. I'm impressed by what I've seen. "Because the drainage will be channeled to a river, the erosion will be a thing of the past," Soludo said.

He added that it is a local council with 20 wards and two House of Assembly members representing Nnewi constituencies one and two.

The Governor told them that APGA's slogan is "onye aghana nwanne ya," and that he will wipe away the people's tears in that spirit because he understands how it has been a thorn in their flesh for several years. He informed them that the Solution is here.

"The contractor estimates that the road will be passable in two weeks. The Contractor also stated that the project would be finished in August.

"The APGA Candidate for Nnewi Constituency 2 was a Former TC Chairman of Nnewi South and I can recall during my Governorship campaign, he told me about how this road was cut off by erosion," Soludo explained.

The Governor pleaded with the people to vote for both APGA candidates in Nnewi Constituency 1 and 2 so that he could have people with whom he could easily work with for the best interests of the people.

Finally, the Governor urged Traditional Rulers to call for a mass return so that people from other states and diaspora could be counted in the upcoming National Census.

Earlier, Hon. Ikenna Aniagboso, TC Chairman Nnewi South, said it's a new dawn in Ebenator-Ozulogu Town, praising the Governor. He was confident that under Soludo's leadership, Anambra would be livable and prosperous.

On his part, Engr. Felix Odimegwu, Commissioner for Environment, extolled the Governor for wiping his tears because the project is close to his home and people have mocked him for it. He stated that ndi Ebenator, Osumenyi, and Ezinifite are proud and will never forget him.

For Hon. Engr. Chieloka Henry Okoye (Akajiugo), Nnewi South Constituency 2, Anambra State House of Assembly, he canvassed for the people's vote so that he could assist the Governor in the many projects he is working on.

The Commissioner for Works, Engr. Ifeanyi Okomma, APGA Candidate Nnewi South Constituency 1, Hon. Sonny Fredick Ozobialu (Mmilimalugo), Chief of Staff, Chinedu Nwoye Glamour, APGA Nnewi South Party & Ward Executives, Traditional Rulers amongst others attended the event.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/08/soludo-inspects-gully-erosion-control-works-in-ebenator-nnewi-south-says-apga-is-in-charge-of-the-project/

Re: Soludo Inspects Gully Erosion Control Works In Ebenator - Nnewi South by SReporters: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Photos

Re: Soludo Inspects Gully Erosion Control Works In Ebenator - Nnewi South by SReporters: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Pix

Re: Soludo Inspects Gully Erosion Control Works In Ebenator - Nnewi South by SReporters: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
More photos

Re: Soludo Inspects Gully Erosion Control Works In Ebenator - Nnewi South by SReporters: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
More pix

Re: Soludo Inspects Gully Erosion Control Works In Ebenator - Nnewi South by Genius100: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
All the work wey Linus Obi suppose do many years ago, na hin Soludo jus begin do..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Gully Erosion Control Works In Ebenator - Nnewi South by Parachoko: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Soludo never use up to 2 years in power but e don construct more roads than Pandora

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Gully Erosion Control Works In Ebenator - Nnewi South by flokii: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's a pity Soludo wasn't on the presidential ballot.. the way I for use all my fingers thumbprint for am ehnn.

He is a good material from the East.. unlike the statistician-general of eluu p.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

GBADEBO RHODES VIVOUR Is The Answer To Lagos Multiple Problems, A Must Watch / Buhari Returns From Qatar, Arrives Daura For Gov Poll / See How Apc & Pdp Lawyers @ Appeal Court Struggle 2take Pictures With Incoming P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.