Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) (37671 Views)

We Are Paying State Workers ₦70,000 Minimum Wage - Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Nollywood Actors, Actresses Go On Campaign Drive For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Video) / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Geminiivory: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Blaze14k:

Muslims have the number buh u forget the same have elected the worst leaders the history of nigeria. Worse part.. if u r not a muslim or from the north just forget it,, yet u guys say they dont vote based on ethnicity and religion. Who are u guys even deceiving?

which muslims ve which number? abeg no one is buying into that guys crap

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Geminiivory: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

At least we are still the majority that voted for Tinubu to be the president elect against the noise of minority Christians that the Muslim-Muslim ticket would not work.

😆 oga stop fooling yourself here..That nonsense you want to establish isnt working and wont work.so spare us the noise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Llight101:

The reasoning of child that refuse to use his head.
1. Check how each state voted and stop making noise. Your analogy is just an illusion.
2. Remove rigging from it and see your shame
Tinubu is your next president after Buhari whether you like it or not.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Geminiivory: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

Without out majority vote of muslim in this country, no igbo Christian Will never rule this country unless you beg us.

😆 🤣 😂 😹 MUMU TALK
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Brendaniel: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tee2027:

Really By Saturday we shall see. Pls come back here to repeat your statement ok.

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by ibtommy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
If you get birthday this week, send an invite to our governor, e go show. grin

The fear of the tsunami of ellu pee powered by PODATTI in lagos don correct our governor brain.
Our governor don humble. grin

He is fearful about the real result of lagos not the one manufactured by criminal elements in INEC and apc.
Let me send him my account number. Yeye polithiefcians
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Goodlady(f): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
If you get birthday this week, send an invite to our governor, e go show. grin

The fear of the tsunami of ellu pee powered by PODATTI in lagos don correct our governor brain.
Our governor don humble. grin

He is fearful about the real result of lagos not the one manufactured by criminal elements in INEC and apc.
He's actually acting like a wise tiger. You guys can go on your boasting
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆 oga stop fooling yourself here..That nonsense you want to establish isnt working and wont work.so spare us the noise
Muslim-Muslim ticket has come to stay, whether you like it or not. Tinubu is your next president
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by youngpresidooo: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:
Muslim -Muslim ticket has come to stay. The politics is not about ethnicity or religion but is all about the numbers. Muslims have the require no in the country.
Lolzzz deceit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Geminiivory: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

Depression is shown in this statement of yours. You will soon hang yourself because of a Muslim-Muslim ticket. If you have the numbers in this country as an igbo Christian, you can try a Christian-Christian ticket also.

igbo matter kill you amd your generation there.. See this obsessed fool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Tee2027: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

Really By Saturday we shall see. Pls come back here to repeat your statement ok.

We dey wait.......
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
That's why I believe Sanwo Olu will win governorship convincingly
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Geminiivory: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

3rd class citizen after cow in Nigeria is talking.

😆.. miserable beggars... we ll keep
feeding you and your generation rill you die

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by seunaj: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:
Muslim -Muslim ticket has come to stay. The politics is not about ethnicity or religion but is all about the numbers. Muslims have the require no in the country.
I am a Christian and I voted Tinubu. Every Christian in my circle voted Tinubu. What the Bleep are you saying about numbers? If all Christians vote for Christian and all Muslim vote for Muslim in Nigeria, neither will win election. Neither! That election will be inconclusive! Fact! Ekiti is largely a Christian state with at least 70% Christian, Ondo is atleast 80 % Christians. They both voted Tinubu massively. So what are you talking about? Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Geminiivory: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

Muslim-Muslim ticket has come to stay, whether you like it or not. Tinubu is your next president

broad day light thief wey no even know how to thief? lol.. wait to cry when that stolen mandate is retrieved

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by abbey621(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
simplesearch:
Don't even know why on earth Tinubu will contemplate such same faith ticket in the fNigeria of today. As in where election is free and fair, anyone trying to throw up such ticket would have failed even before the election day. Even Satan knows he cannot succeed in Nigeria with such ticket!
Tinubu defeated himself with the kind of ticket he choose to go with, forget the thrill and gllamour he's going no where.

You're the one still deceiving yourself.....Tinubu played to his and Shettima's strength, he banked on majority of the SW overlooking the Muslim Muslim issue, he banked on the core North to vote for him or at least split the votes with Atiku, when you combine both of these things, there's no way Tinubu was not going to win. You people undervalued the influence of Shettima, while your Obi was busy playing the tribal card in the South, Tinubu was busy consolidating the North and as always, the person that wins the North wins the election....Politics 101!
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by brutal1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
You all should be ashamed of yourself. The muslims are so calm now and the Christians,
the saints the ones saddled with preaching love are fighting and abusing themselves because of politicians that may cross to your worst party in 8 years time. Some of you are pastors, ushers, choristers, instrumentalist and others serve in different departments in the church...make una see Una life outside...see as una dey misbehave like thugs everywhere online...with the way you people have been barking online, I wonder If you can go out on evangelism like ds(na car go even jam you if you try am) Who knew you had so much hate, anger, jealousy, envy & dislike for fellow human being that God commanded you all to love. I guess you all have forgotten God but na una still dey go church for sundays go dey preach and pray(una church go start dey collapse because all of una be hypocrites) 90% of the mob obedients are Christians I dont even blame you since your fake ass Pastors and daddy GO's don't even know better. Just look at them AProstitue Suleman, 5G sakamanje, Eneche...na the muslims come dey laugh una sef grin Make una no try preach any gospel to unbelievers again in Nigeria because of your conduct in this election, if you try come preach one useless preaching for where I dey thunder go slice you into suya size grin
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1fsEJdLrh4

Source- https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-muslim-muslim-ticket-caused-apcs-defeat-in-lagos-sanwo-olu/
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Interoma(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Wisfem:

Sanwolu Is not necessary a bad person, just that he is a product of corruption, that guy is handicapped, Tinubu is Wizard, He will lose this Election because of his Hypocrisy during the End SARS Massacre..

Whether you like it or not, Sanwolu will surely be victorious on this coming gubernatorial election
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Demolakay: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

They av d required nber,yet d ticket manage to win jst 12states

They av d required nber,yet it took d help of Inec for d ticket to sail through.

Dey dere dey dciev urself. I tot u pple use to say dere are more Muslims in Lagos Dan Christian's. U c d governor himself confessing.

Peter Obi won d election in Lagos by a landslide. He also won d national elections too by landslide. D dead body una bury,d leg go soon come outside.

Muslims av d nbers my foot! Awon ole election riggers.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Cajal(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
kk2027:
He lost Nigeria too, not only Lagos
He lost Agulu too
Not FRN
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by alibiz: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo olu is now getting the handwriting on the wall, but it is too late to cry.
Tinubu don't care about your ambition, he has played his card so you play yours.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Brendaniel: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tee2027:

We dey wait.......

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by ekesson: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
I think the major reason Sanwo-Olu is running from pillar to post of lately is not just that 10k difference in the presidential election, but the fear of the actual results he saw before it was rigged. It’s very obvious

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Demolakay:

They av d required nber,yet d ticket manage to win jst 12states

They av d required nber,yet it took d help of Inec for d ticket to sail through.

Dey dere dey dciev urself. I tot u pple use to say dere are more Muslims in Lagos Dan Christian's. U c d governor himself confessing.

Peter Obi won d election in Lagos by a landslide. He also won d national elections too by landslide. D dead body una bury,d leg go soon come outside.

Muslims av d nbers my foot! Awon ole election riggers.
Peter obi won lagos, why did inec refuse to declare him the presidential elect?

Tinubu won the majority vote of muslim without the vote of igbo christians and inec declared him as a winner.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by eallstar: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
kk2027:
In your dream?
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by kayjay69(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nooo. Your woes started from EndSars and the fact that people are fed up with your high handedness.

All you do is media campaigns and make noise on social media whilst starting projects in first term never to be completed until second term at times 10 the normal rate of said project.

The fact that the APC does not know the source of their problem is just pitiable and laughable really.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geminiivory:

broad day light thief wey no even know how to thief? lol.. wait to cry when that stolen mandate is retrieved
That is the new song in Nigeria now "stolen mandate" Igbo Christian of 5% dey claim mandate. Wonder shall never end
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by ariesbull: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

See this minority. Which country you want to stay away from, at least Tinubu will spent 8yrs before the presidency shift to the northern Muslim. The cows will be 3rd class citizen in Nigerian than Igbo Christian
your English will be terrible

What do you expect from a Muslim terrorist ! Ma yoruba Christians I blame for this stupidity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parachoko:
You can relocate to Aba,Lokoja, Maiduguri or Benin were bikes are still allowed to operate if you're not comfortable with the policy in Lagos.
I will not relocate.I am voting on Saturday and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by BreconHills(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
kk2027:

Keep living the dream. On 29 May Tinubu will be sworn in as President of Nigeria. Don't worry you are in good company, Trump supporters are still going strong. 👍
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by kayjay69(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
You mean the results in Ekiti that were uploaded prior to the election day

Ekiti is the most Christian state in South West Nigeria. If you think an overwhelming number of Ekiti people voted en masse for Tinubu as the result described, I'd like you to think again. I cannot speak for other states but I'd love to think that I can speak about Ekiti.

Tinubu, with the help of INEC, wrote his way to a return certificate. If each and every man was allowed to vote and INEC relied upon the BVAS results, I assure you Tinubu would have come a distant 3rd. This has nothing to do with politics, people actually despise the man called Bola Tinubu. His uncouth statements asking Yorubas to hand over their land to Fulanis if they wished to live. Defending the killer fulani herdsmen in the wake of Fasoranti's daughters death. Defending Buhari's failed policies shamelessly despite a lot of hardship to Nigerians. These were the things amongst many others that helped him become so unpopular.
LegendHero:
Just like Sanwo Olu said, Muslim-Muslim also contributed to his performance in Lagos coz you have some of these mega churches around that Lagos-Ogun axis.

But what I think contributed more is the Naira and fuel scarcity issue which increased some people hate on APC generally and that affected the polls even in Kaduna/Kano and the core North.

But in the grassroot across Yorubaland, people don’t give a bleep about Muslim-Muslim as evident in Tinubu winning massive votes in Ekiti and Ondo which are the major population of Christians in Yorubaland.

I love this election. It made me believe more in Yoruba unity and we’ve shown the delusionists that Yoruba people are United as one and there is no religious bigotry that will ever divide us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette / First University In Nigeria, Name And When Established? / 20 Persons Killed In Suleja Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.