Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) (37719 Views)

We Are Paying State Workers ₦70,000 Minimum Wage - Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Nollywood Actors, Actresses Go On Campaign Drive For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Video) / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆.. miserable beggars... we ll keep
feeding you and your generation will you die
Chai, see pain.
All the foods you and your next generation to come will eat in this country, all come from Muslim states.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Ballack1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Not just about Muslim-Muslim ticket, people are tired of APC
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:
Muslim -Muslim ticket has come to stay. The politics is not about ethnicity or religion but is all about the numbers. Muslims have the require no in the country.

Don't rejoice yet, Tinubu's certificate will be withdrawn

Moreover, do unto others what you want others to do to you. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mayeldah:

Don't rejoice yet, Tinubu's certificate will be withdrawn

Moreover, do unto others what you want others to do to you. A word is enough for the wise!
Go and withdraw it from him. Tinubu is your next president after Buhari whether you like it or not. The Muslim-Muslim ticket has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
ariesbull:
your English will be terrible

What do you expect from a Muslim terrorist ! Ma yoruba Christians I blame for this stupidity
Minority igbo Christian, Tinubu is your next President
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is way more than religious bigotry is the man that we see as incompetent old and retired hands that claim to own Lagos and have pave the streets with gold but has made governance a tremor for other to follow except he dictate and made the elected a puppet that's why he couldn't stand Ambode and he was the all focal point of the murder of Funsho Williams as he claims to control the city he was responsible for the toll gate shooting. Peace to who give peace shall know peace but if not he will know no peace.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by LegendHero(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
kayjay69:
You mean the results in Ekiti that were uploaded prior to the election day

Ekiti is the most Christian state in South West Nigeria. If you think an overwhelming number of Ekiti people voted en masse for Tinubu as the result described, I'd like you to think again. I cannot speak for other states but I'd love to think that I can speak about Ekiti.

Tinubu, with the help of INEC, wrote his way to a return certificate. If each and every man was allowed to vote and INEC relied upon the BVAS results, I assure you Tinubu would have come a distant 3rd. This has nothing to do with politics, people actually despise the man called Bola Tinubu. His uncouth statements asking Yorubas to hand over their land to Fulanis if they wished to live. Defending the killer fulani herdsmen in the wake of Fasoranti's daughters death. Defending Buhari's failed policies shamelessly despite a lot of hardship to Nigerians. These were the things amongst many others that helped him become so unpopular.

If they do election 1000 times, Tinubu will win Ekiti all 1000 times.

I am not about to start arguing with a nobody online with regards to Ekiti/Ondo axis. No Yoruba state is as pro-Yoruba as those folks.

Check Awolowo elections, the old Ondo has always been one of the fiercest supporters and even Afenifere sprang from that area.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by snowball11(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

Atleast Tinubu and shetima will become your next president after Buhari. If you like, kill yourself, nobody send you

Those two idiots you mentioned must surely rule over you and your household but definitely not mine! [sup][/sup]

Idiotic idiot! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Justpassingby45(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:
Muslim -Muslim ticket has come to stay. The politics is not about ethnicity or religion but is all about the numbers. Muslims have the require no in the country.

People like you are the problem of this country
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Remano: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Yoruba christians shebi una don hear.Dem never even enter dem don begin make mouth

This people will now begin to claim they have the majority and can do whatever they want
Now is very clear that christians outnumber muslims in Nigeria. This election exposed them. Never again will any party make the mistake of featuring muslim muslim ticket in a country were christians are majority. Even the so called victory of Apc will soon be dashed to peices.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
snowball11:

Those two idiots you mentioned must surely rule over you and your household but definitely not mine! [sup][/sup]

H
Idiotic idiot! grin
You are free to relocate to ghana, nobody send you. Tinubu is your next president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Shattuck(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Is one of the cause

In fact, It deserve the number 1 position alongside the cashless policy
lies for me the major reason is tinubu, he doesn't have a good reputation, his personality reflect corruption, cruel godfatherism, and institutionalization of thuggery, and of course his age and health, reflected by his incoherence and dementia, it was too hard to shake all this off.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by snowball11(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

You are free to relocate to ghana, nobody send you. Tinubu is your next president

Idiot, you think I'm like you struggling to travel to Lagos from Iragbiji? grin

Ghana us the least of country I have traveled too! undecided

Idiotic zombie! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
snowball11:

Idiot, you think I'm like you struggling to travel to Lagos from Iragbiji? grin

Ghana us the least of country I have traveled too! undecided

Idiotic zombie! grin
All these will not change the fact that Tinubu is your next president
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Goddyrichie(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:
I guess you’re a Muslim violence and unforgiving relationship I use to like Muslims b4 even have been planing to be a Muslim cuz I practice every religion either Christian or traditional even Muslim but since they kill Deborah Samuel cuz they says she abuse ur fucking gods and d government don’t take any action for that since then I hate Muslims pass any other thing in this life even a sitting govern saying anyone that abuse they’re god is a death penalty for d person and nothing really happen true true even her killers do videos and take pics of themselves post it on social media till now they’re walking scot free now you saying rubbish I wish I’m d president of the US cuz they’re d powerful country in d world I would have ban Islam ☪️

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by kayjay69(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
I disagree fully with your assessment.
The folks who are blindly pro-Yoruba are actually the Osun and Oyo axis.

I won't speak for Ondo but I know for a fact that Ekiti people are not what you just described. Again, I just told you the election results quoted by INEC were found to have been uploaded prior to the date of election itself.

Tinubu did not even rig much in the SW, it was in the North where he perfected his rigging erasing any big lead that Atiku could have gathered over him. And you can see the actual Lagos result, I believe Ogun is not what was released as well, not saying he wouldn't have won Ogun but I believe Obi and Atiku scored more than what was released in Ogun and Ekiti. I will not speak for Ondo, I don't know their politics that well.
LegendHero:

If they do election 1000 times, Tinubu will win Ekiti all 1000 times.

I am not about to start arguing with a nobody online with regards to Ekiti/Ondo axis. No Yoruba state is as pro-Yoruba as those folks.

Check Awolowo elections, the old Ondo has always been one of the fiercest supporters and even Afenifere sprang from that area.

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goddyrichie:
I guess you’re a Muslim violence and unforgiving relationship I use to like Muslims b4 even have been planing to be a Muslim cuz I practice every religion either Christian or traditional even Muslim but since they kill Deborah Samuel cuz they says she abuse ur fucking gods and d government don’t take any action for that since then I hate Muslims pass any other thing in this life even a sitting govern saying anyone that abuse they’re god is a death penalty for d person and nothing really happen true true even her killers do videos and take pics of themselves post it on social media till now they’re walking scot free now you saying rubbish I wish I’m d president of the US cuz they’re d powerful country in d world I would have ban Islam ☪️
Yes, I'm a muslim. With all these your stories now, it can not change the fact that Tinubu is your next president. Nobody send you if you practice Buddhism
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Samunique(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:
Shame on you bigoted fanatic !

I guess the population of Muslims in Nigeria is 8.7 million abi ?

Your Tinubu won the national election with the number that's less than the population of Lagos, just a state in Nigeria, and you are talking about how Muslims Muslims ticket has come to stay. undecided

Even Tinubu and the northern bigots who imposed Mu Mu tickets will not say what you're saying now, bcs they know Mu Mu ticket failed woefully if not for the shameful inec rigging !

Someone winning Presidential election with the number that's less than the population of a state in Nigeria, you're here glorifying failure.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Samunique:
Shame on you bigoted fanatic !

I guess the population of Muslims in Nigeria is 8.7 million abi ?

Your Tinubu won the national election with the number that's less than the population of Lagos, just a state in Nigeria, and you are talking about how Muslims Muslims ticket has come to stay. undecided

Even Tinubu and the northern bigots who imposed Mu Mu tickets will not say what you're saying now, bcs they know Mu Mu ticket failed woefully if not for the shameful inec rigging !

Someone winning Presidential election with the number that's less than the population of a state in Nigeria, you're here glorifying failure.

All these stories will not change the fact that Tinubu is your next president.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

Yes, I'm a muslim. With all these your stories now, it can not change the fact that Tinubu is your next president. Nobody send you if you practice Buddhism
see mumu Wenti concern me I just pray u face what d people are facing e still get one imam wey Dey talk say make I Dey come e mosque 🕌 anytime wey e talk ham again 4 my hear e fit chop stick make I come see Wenti go happen I go show them say I no b Yoruba wey Fulani go go they’re church and kill they’re people they and nothing will happen they even know Wenti they’re eyes 👀 they see 4 my side we burn 🔥 they’re mosques and kill them dem no Dey even try shit with us sef
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Isabi4lov: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
THURAFTERNOON:
Only lagosians can relate cheesy cheesy grin
of a true , we dey enjoy light now grin
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by JoiGeeva(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

I pray your life improve under that muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Samunique(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Yoruba christians shebi una don hear.Dem never even enter dem don begin make mouth

This people will now begin to claim they have the majority and can do whatever they want

Stop being emotional, mu mu ticket is a failure !!!

The ticket that won with all the rigging and votes from some Christian states could only get the number that's less than the population of a state in Nigeria, you tell me that's not a failure and total rejection ?

Look, you people should not allow yourselves to be bullied by some bigots like Khalling208, bcs they're just fighting some psychological war after they have been humbled !!!
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by babadee1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

There are more Christians living in Nigeria than Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
babadee1:

There are more Christians living in Nigeria than Muslims.
Why Obi no win when Christian are more than Muslims, at least Tinubu 1st, Atiku 2nd while Christian (obi) 3rd
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
JoiGeeva:

I pray your life improve under that muslim-muslim ticket.
Tinubu is your next president
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Demolakay: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

Peter obi won lagos, why did inec refuse to declare him the presidential elect?

Tinubu won the majority vote of muslim without the vote of igbo christians and inec declared him as a winner.

Ignoramus!

Soo d Ondo he won is a Muslim state?
D Ekiti he won is a Muslim state?
River State dat was rigged for him nd he won is a Muslim state?
Benue state he won is a Muslim state?
D 300k plus he got in Plateau was by d Muslims?
D 300k he took in Nasarawa was by d Muslims?

All dose states I mentioned above,are majority Christian states. And Tinubu won in 4 of Dem nd got substantial votes in d Oda.

Remove all dose votes from his overall votes nbers, nd tell us how much nbers remaining dat d Muslim votes gave him.

Am waiting for ur reply.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Demolakay:

Ignoramus!

Soo d Ondo he won is a Muslim state?
D Ekiti he won is a Muslim state?
River State dat was rigged for him nd he won is a Muslim state?
Benue state he won is a Muslim state?
D 300k plus he got in Plateau was by d Muslims?
D 300k he took in Nasarawa was by d Muslims?

All dose states I mentioned above,are majority Christian states. And Tinubu won in 4 of Dem nd got substantial votes in d Oda.

Remove all dose votes from his overall votes nbers, nd tell us how much nbers remaining dat d Muslim votes gave him.

Am waiting for ur reply.
Maybe you forgot that Tinubu was the 1st, Atiku was the 2nd while Obi (Christian) was 3rd. Add the total no of 1st and 2nd together and educate yourself with total no of Muslims that voted for both candidates
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Ybaby: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
If you get birthday this week, send an invite to our governor, e go show. grin

The fear of the tsunami of ellu pee powered by PODATTI in lagos don correct our governor brain.
Our governor don humble. grin

He is fearful about the real result of lagos not the one manufactured by criminal elements in INEC and apc.

grin grin grin grin you are rude
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by dappydozzy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
VEXT:

Yoruba Christians u see m... grin grin

To all those cursed Christians that voted for Muslim-muslim it will never be well with u guys...

You don't need to call anybody cursed because of religion, not everybody think the way you do, anybody is free to vote for his /her own candidate, it is all about personal conviction, ok. I beg chill. It is just the bitter truth. Me, as a person, I am a christian, i dont have problem with religion, religion does not determine my decisions. Thats it. As for us in the Southwest, we dont make our decisions based on religion. Because we are interwoven. So take the chill pill.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Samunique(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

We have the no in voting system, upon all the gragra and the prophecy from your gods, we still show you that we are the majority in Nigeria. If you like kill yourself, that's bitter truth.
Olodo, I guess Ondo, Ekiti, Rivers and Benue are also Muslim states with Muslim's population strength abi

You are a kid, you know nothing !

Even Tinubu and He'll Rufai who's the most bigoted Muslim in Nigeria will not spew this nonsense you're spewing on this forum bcs, they know their projection of mu mu ticket was a total failure !! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Kamor010255: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
Not only Lagos but the entire Nigeria, that is why

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

Constructively without cursing/abuse.

Tell us why you think Obi won the election.. using factuals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt / Osinbajo Refuses To Sign 4 Bills Into Law / Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.