Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) (37718 Views)

We Are Paying State Workers ₦70,000 Minimum Wage - Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Nollywood Actors, Actresses Go On Campaign Drive For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Video) / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Brendaniel: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ogaonos:
love to ask u a question
1)will pple esp youths come put in mass to vote
2)whpse more popular ampng the three candidates (nt on social media but on ground)
answer this question am tired of d media hype wat d reality on ground

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Brendaniel: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Who is Nigerians? You mean Ibo people. I thought you wanted biafra? Anyway prepare to continue wailing and crying for the next four years.

Nigerians have chosen LP
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by byteem: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:
Muslim -Muslim ticket has come to stay. The politics is not about ethnicity or religion but is all about the numbers. Muslims have the require no in the country.

The numbers created by tinubu the ones ratified by INEC which ones please

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by BigIyanga: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
The other reasons are, some said from their ethnic nationality this was the first time they are having their son on the ballot. It is good, it is not good, na my pikin. I’m going to go ahead. We cannot force anybody.

This is from a governor who has only for voted for party that put his kinsmen as president or vp on the ballot. He voted for: MKO, Olu Falae, OBJ, GMB/Osibanjo, Tinubu.. for 30 yrs… and to have the effrontery to call another tribe that had voted for presidential/VP candidates not from their tribe, for tje last 30 yrs… shows that Sanwo Olu and his ilk only talk about tribalism when it doesn't favor them
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Atlantis585: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Antiurchins:
why is this man shivering

Before nkor?
If na you dey face a big tsunami that is about to swallow you up, you no go begin shake ?
The fear of LP is the beginning of wisdom for any politician.
By the way, what happened to PDP?
I no dey hear about them again.
Abi na only Labour follow come? grin
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by babadee1(m): 12:56am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:

Why Obi no win when Christian are more than Muslims, at least Tinubu 1st, Atiku 2nd while Christian (obi) 3rd

Rigged election results na why. Just wait first and see what will happen in the courts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Ogaonos: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

still worried i feel u jux hyping nd maybe u may nt knw d reality.
two things dt affecting grv is popularity nd is nt clear whether lagos yputh will cpme out in mass due to pres.election voilence outcome that still my fear.
i will knw on dt day if there is a low turn out of youths grv don loss.nd e go pain me.
this area never clear unlike delta state na omo agege of apc go win. dt one is clear they hate okowa pass buhari.at d moment in dt state.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by lamalang(m): 2:58am On Mar 09, 2023
Dolo bakauye Gabo kawai
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by FBS: 3:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Cheap likes and shares.

Politics don't really care about that though.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by TrueNigerian300: 4:24am On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:
He lost Nigeria too, not only Lagos

Are you waiting for him to be sworn in before you jump into the lagoon. Delusional loser 😊😊😊
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by nairanaira12: 6:02am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:
Muslim -Muslim ticket has come to stay. The politics is not about ethnicity or religion but is all about the numbers. Muslims have the require no in the country.

Why you con rig election for Muslim Muslim ticket since you claim to be in the majority? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

Why you con rig the election for Muslim Muslim ticket since you claim to be in the majority? grin
If you believe that election was rigged, go to court to prove your case and it will not stop Tinubu to rule you and igbo Christians for 8yrs.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by kissdabride: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:

This is reality. Tinubu will spend 8yrs and after that, another musllim from the north will rule for another 8yrs.
And what has change in your life since the Islamic fanatic been ruling
Islam is terrorist
Terrorist is Islam
Laslas it will consume you and your kindred
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Brendaniel: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Ogaonos:
still worried i feel u jux hyping nd maybe u may nt knw d reality.
two things dt affecting grv is popularity nd is nt clear whether lagos yputh will cpme out in mass due to pres.election voilence outcome that still my fear.
i will knw on dt day if there is a low turn out of youths grv don loss.nd e go pain me.
this area never clear unlike delta state na omo agege of apc go win. dt one is clear they hate okowa pass buhari.at d moment in dt state.

That is why I am doing what I am doing...

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2023
kissdabride:
And what has change in your life since the Islamic fanatic been ruling
Islam is terrorist
Terrorist is Islam
Laslas it will consume you and your kindred
At least, unknown gum men and ipob dey deal with una also.
Igbo Christians are terrorist, that is what their Bible preach:

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

That's the reason Igbo Christians did not allow any other people to vote for another party except the Obituary Peter party
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by nairanaira12: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:

If you believe that election was rigged, go to court to prove your case and it will not stop Tinubu to rule you and igbo Christians for 8yrs.

Lolz. When did Tinubu pray Islamic prayers last? grin. Ask tinubu if he even knows how to pray in Islamic way. grin

Even if thet give a dog an Islamic name, dumb daft idiots like you will because of that vote for the dog. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz. When did Tinubu pray Islamic prayers last? grin. Ask tinubu if he even knows how to pray in Islamic way. grin

Even if thet give a dog an Islamic name, dumb daft idiots like you will because of that vote for the dog. grin
It is non of your business, at least he will rule you and igbo Christian for good 8yrs
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by nairanaira12: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:

It is non of your business, at least he will rule you and igbo Christian for good 8yrs

At least, he will deceive you and youe cursed lot for 8 years. His wife is a pastor and his son a Christian.

His wife is even itsekiri and his son falls on love with an igbo woman. grin

The joke is on you, Mr idiot grin
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by asanausana91: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Okowa, Udom, Tambuwal and Atiku caused the Muslim, Muslim Ticket

Asaba Declaration for Southern Presidency by All Southern Governors would have been binding to PDP if Udom and Okowa didn't betray South and Wike

see mumu. Wetin join PDP with your useless APC? Did you see tambuwal or Atiku in that foolish declaration? When the south rule for 14 years in the 16 years of PDP did you see any northern declaration.
Is APC telling us that northern Christians are useless?
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Moh247: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2023
asanausana91:
see mumu. Wetin join PDP with your useless APC? Did you see tambuwal or Atiku in that foolish declaration? When the south rule for 14 years in the 16 years of PDP did you see any northern declaration.
Is APC telling us that northern Christians are useless?

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Ogaonos: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

That is why I am doing what I am doing...

dt on social media nd is nt here u mobilize but on twitter.twitter is preferable.but dt social media what of on ground door to door mobilization because no be everybdy fit dey follow d mata online.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

At least, he will deceive you and youe cursed lot for 8 years. His wife is a pastor and his son a Christian.

His wife is even itsekiri and his son falls on love with an igbo woman. grin

The joke is on you, Mr idiot grin
Mr idiot, we did not complain to you, we know that his wife was a pastor. We choose him like that. Thks
He will be your president for 8yrs.#fact
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by asanausana91: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Okowa, Udom, Tambuwal and Atiku caused the Muslim, Muslim Ticket

Asaba Declaration for Southern Presidency by All Southern Governors would have been binding to PDP if Udom and Okowa didn't betray South and Wike

in 2007 tinubu wanted Muslim Muslim ticket, in 2014 tinubu wanted Muslim Muslim ticket. Who caused it for the two times that tinubu wanted Muslim Muslim ticket.
Even if you must be a liar don't be a foolish liar.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2023
Ogaonos:
dt on social media nd is nt here u mobilize but on twitter.twitter is preferable.but dt social media what of on ground door to door mobilization because no be everybdy fit dey follow d mata online.

I'm doing the one I can...

Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by kissdabride: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:

At least, unknown gum men and ipob dey deal with una also.
Igbo Christians are terrorist, that is what their Bible preach:

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

That's the reason Igbo Christians did not allow any other people to vote for another party except the Obituary Peter party
Full of hatred even though I'm not IBO you still can't compared the bloodsucking islamophobia to Christianity
Islam is terrorist
Terrorist is Islam
Afghanistan
Yemen
Syria
Iran
Iran
Lybia
Somalia
Chad
Nigel
Turkey
Beirut
Sudan
Christian rules the world you can go commit suicide as Islamist terrorist
Esin imole agbesunmomi
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by generalud: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2023
From the analysis, it shows that APC is scared and afraid of LP. The LP governorship candidate for Lagos state should be very careful so that they will not kill him as they killed Engr Funsho Williams; a PDP governorship candidate of Lagos state in 1999.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by remitarich(f): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2023
i am sorry to say this...nothing is right about Tinubu absolutely nothing.....the old should go and rest for Christ sake
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by khalling2008: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2023
kissdabride:
Full of hatred even though I'm not IBO you still can't compared the bloodsucking islamophobia to Christianity
Islam is terrorist
Terrorist is Islam
Afghanistan
Yemen
Syria
Iran
Iran
Lybia
Somalia
Chad
Nigel
Turkey
Beirut
Sudan
Christian rules the world you can go commit suicide as Islamist terrorist
Esin imole agbesunmomi
Christianity rule the world and you want to commit suicide because of Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) by nairanaira12: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:

Mr idiot, we did not complain to you, we know that his wife was a pastor. We choose him like that. Thks
He will be your president for 8yrs.#fact

Lolz. Then you are Making a fool of yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / $100m Aircraft Maintenance Facility Rots Away In Akwa Ibom Since 2012 / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.