Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

SINFULLY YOURS (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SINFULLY YOURS (18+) (883 Views)

Sinfully Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SINFULLY YOURS (18+) by Pascalsite: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
🍎SINFULLY
YOURS❤️🧡
(SIN & SKY)

RATED 🔞

LYNNE WRITES ✍️

SYNOPSIS 💫🔥

Skylar Kelly Young was born in a rich home. She had everything but a perfect life, a perfect family and a perfect past. Her life was full of ups and down. And when Skylar saw the opportunity of starting her life afresh in a new city. She grabbed it but it didn’t turn out like she had expected.
Her first year in college took another turn when she met Sinclair Zayn Reynolds, another human being with a sinful past and secrets.
Skylar thought she did a good job putting up a fake facade that made people to believe she has a perfect life and she’s happy. But Sinclair could see through the tough Lady facade to notice she was battling with something and she’s not ready to share.

He was ready to find out what it is and break off that wall. Skylar on the other hand was also curious to know what the self-proclaimed bad boy was hiding.
In getting the answer to their questions, they both got entangled creating more mess than they could handle.
Will they ever find out each other secrets?

“What did you just say?” He growled leaning closer to her, giving her the most intimidating and hard stare he could give.

“I said Bleep you Sin, do you want me to spell it out for you?” Skylar growled back staring right into his eyes.

The more she challenged him, the angrier he got. No one has ever challenged him this way, but this woman was different.

His jaw clenched and he tried to control himself from hitting this woman. He could be anything bad but not a woman beater.

He leaned in closer leaving just a little distance between them. Skylar glared at him and move back but he kept striding closer to her which made her flare up again.

“Bleep off!” She growled pushing at his chest with all her energy. He was bigger than her, so she couldn’t really do much.

Sinclair, grab her arms off his chest wrapping them around his neck, he used his other hand to pull her waist closer to him before crashing his lips into hers.

I’m writing a series.
And this is the first book from the #Badboyseries.

🍎SINFULLY
YOURS❤️🧡

LYNNE WRITES ✍️

RATED 18

Chapter 1 (Story of my life)

I parked my car among the set of cars in the garage, my eyes catching the sight of my father’s car.
He’s around. I wish he’s not, and I hope he leaves for one of his numerous business trip as soon as possible.
I sighed and step out of my car, my last day in highschool was no different to other day I’ve spent in that hell of a school. My mates are probably out celebrating with their best friends but I am here in this beautiful hell i call home. Silently , I pray I don’t cross part with my father as i walk towards the porch.

My defense mode kicked in as i opened the door gently and walk in. I scanned the room and sighed when there was no sight of my father around.
You are probably wondering why I don’t want to meet my dad, oops sorry I mean,my sperm donor. Well, we’ve never had the perfect relationship as father and daughter.
Damn it! We don’t have a relationship at all, he practically hates me. I mean the type of hate you have for someone that you wish to see them dead?. Yeah that one.
The last time I showed my face to my Dad, i had end up in a hospital. It was terrible, don’t ask me.

The aroma that filled the house made me shift my attention to the kitchen. Just as i was about to enter the kitchen, Pat came out also, holding a towel.

“You’re back” she frowned seeing me.

“Yeah” i shrug smiling brightly at her.

“Why, you are supposed to be celebrating with your friends it’s your last day in highschool” she tried to keep her frowning face as she speaks.

“What friends?” I scoffed.
Is she kidding me, she knows I don’t have friends. No friend at all. Who wants to be friends with a fucking sadist, dangerous and proud daughter of a billionaire. I’m that kid every parent warned their children to stay away from. Even with my father’s wealth and popularity I couldn’t buy myself the “Good girl” name.

Her face soften after what I said. “Forget it, go to your room and freshen up. I made your favorite food to celebrate”

“Sure “I beamed at her and turned to leave.

I turned to ask when a thought came into my mind. “Is he joining us?”

She shakes her head”No he asked me to bring his food upstairs”

I nod and walk away. If he’s planning to eat at the dinning that means I’m staying in my room. He’s probably figured that i will be eating here to celebrate my last day in highschool. That’s if he remembers at all.

I push the thought away as i unlock my room. I exhale deeply as i hit my back on my soft bed. This is my safe haven, the place I call home. My room is painted with dark purple and lilac color. That color calms me.
Black is my favorite color and I wish I could paint my room with black but Pat won’t let me. She insisted I have a color that befits a girl that I am.

She forced me to get few dresses also even when I prefer my usual big tees, pants and biker shorts.
Pat has been the mother i never had ever since I was a child. My mom died during my birth so I grew up under her care. She was my mother’s Best friend, she had a grown up son. His name was Landon, we were pretty close before he left New York for greener pastures.
She had him when she was in highschool, the father rejected the baby and her family sent her packing, my mom was the one that stayed with her and helped her.

She moved in here with Landon to take care of me, and I will forever appreciate her for it.
These few people I have in my life, I cherish them so much. Pat, my grandma, Landon and my father. Yes my father, even though he’s a beast he’s the only parent I have left.

I finished dressing up and went back downstairs to eat.

“What took you that long, your food is almost cold” Pat who has started eating said as i pulled out a chair to seat.

“The cold shower was alluring” I grinned before digging into my food. She chuckled after me and she brought up a random conversation as we eat.

I was half way through my food when I heard footsteps. I could see my father’s feet as he descend down the stairs. I don’t dare look him in the eye. The only time I saw my father’s face was on TV and tabloids. I can swear that his cleaner sees him more than I do.

My heart raced as the footsteps increases and it looks like he’s coming here. I still kept my gaze on my food not daring to look up.

Then he stopped beside me his expensive cologne hitting my nose. He dropped two brown envelope on the table in front of me and without uttering a word he left.

I could finally breathe well when he left, I dropped my spoon and pick up one of the envelope. I can feel Pat’s eyes on me as I opened it.

It was a letter, an admission letter into Boston. To major in Business Management.

Business?

He wants me to study business Management. That means I’m taking over his Business. Of course I’m still his only child, even though I’ve seen different article about him and some celebrities saying they are having an affair, but I know my Stone hearted father, he doesn’t care about anything that isn’t about making money.
Unless he has fallen in love.
I cringed at the thought of that.

I dropped the paper and open the second one.
This one was admission into NYU, to study business as well.
He gave me two choices, aww that’s sweet of him.

“Skylar, Let me see” Pat said and I pushed the papers to her.

Stay here or move to Boston? Hell yeah, I’m moving to Boston. I can finally have the fresh start I’ve wanted. Where no one knew my past, where no one knew me as the billionaire’s daughter.
Everyone knows Kennedy Young has a daughter but no one knows how she looks like.
Even though everyone at my school knew who I am and that sucks if you ask me.

I looked at Pat who gave me small smile. I don’t need to tell her what my decision is, she already knows what I’m going to choose.
I’m running away from this nightmare.
Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://coolstories22.com.ng/sinfully-yours-episode-2
Re: SINFULLY YOURS (18+) by Pascalsite: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Read and enjoy
Re: SINFULLY YOURS (18+) by Pascalsite: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Interesting story

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Used Wakanow Pay Small Small / Help Me Track Someone Location (5k) / I Really Want To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.