Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Any Real Video To Confirm That Tinubu Actually Voted Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Real Video To Confirm That Tinubu Actually Voted Today? (502 Views)

Even Unknown Gun Men Came Out And Voted Today In Enugu. / Ndigbo Actually Voted A Fulani Man As Mayor Of Enugu / How Nigerians Actually Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Real Video To Confirm That Tinubu Actually Voted Today? by colorsofrainbow: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Because I'm seeing some stuffs that the pictures he uploaded to his tweet are old pictures. Can't confirm that tho.

Only a video will confirm since the press interviewed him
Re: Any Real Video To Confirm That Tinubu Actually Voted Today? by yarimo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Because I'm seeing some stuffs that the pictures he uploaded to his tweet are old pictures. Can't confirm that tho.

Go and find solutions to your unknown gun men killing, attacking and kidnapping innocent people in your erosion village and stop disturbing others here with if TINUBU vote or not

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Real Video To Confirm That Tinubu Actually Voted Today? by Buckeyemedia1: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

This Ipobian Mumu again?
Re: Any Real Video To Confirm That Tinubu Actually Voted Today? by Buckeyemedia1: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Which one, you no get television for house, no electricity or Mnet done cut your goaltv?
Re: Any Real Video To Confirm That Tinubu Actually Voted Today? by shortgun(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
Go and find solutions to your unknown gun men killing, attacking and kidnapping innocent people in your erosion village and stop disturbing others here with if TINUBU vote or not
Have you find solutions to boko haram and bandits?
I hear your parents in the North now pay monthly dues to bandits to stay alive grin grin cheesy
Re: Any Real Video To Confirm That Tinubu Actually Voted Today? by yarimo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
shortgun:

Have you find solutions to boko haram and bandits?
I hear your parents in the North now pay monthly dues to bandits to stay alive grin grin cheesy
hehehe But we didn't run away to another people state and claim it's our own

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does This Image Depict The Lagos Governorship Election? / VIDEO: Massive Celebration As Residents Claim PDP Winning El-rufai's Kaduna In G / Iyorchia Ayu Is Working For The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.